main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX The game plan for Saturday . . .

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ObiJuan70, May 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Ok peoples, we will be meeting at Alien Worlds on San Pedro this Saturday the 25th at 5pm and then we can move on down to Cici's for munchies if everyone gets hungry (so bring cash for food) and then we will head over to the Northwest Theatre to catch AOTC - The times for the movie are 7:10 - 8:20 & 9:20 - If anyone has a time preference for the movie - post it here otherwise we can decide there at our meet n greet !!!

Take Care everyone !!!

John "ObiJuan" Laurel

2. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Last nite was a blast - it was great seeing everyone at Alien Worlds and I had fun at the movies - Now we know the place to go is NORTHWEST !! - They have Dolby Surround auditorium (which is the one we ended up at) and the THX theatre (which I plan to hit this week) - I also got to see Spiderman after everyone took off and that too was a blast !!!!

Hope to see everyone at the meeting on June 8th !!!!

Take Care & MTFBWY

John "ObiJuan" Laurel

3. darthroc247

darthroc247 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    The more meetings I attend, the more fun I have. Everyone in the group loves Star Wars as much, if not more than me!! The movie was fantastic and the wisecracking was too funny!! Sorry Rita if I blabbed to much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.