main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Gamer's Lounge - Socialbility

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by howlrunner22, Jan 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insane Anakin

Insane Anakin Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 1999
    I'll be back tonight.

2. Darth_Simpson

Darth_Simpson Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    All is fair in love and war... ;)

3. Krayt Tion

Krayt Tion Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 16, 1999
    its not like a didn't last longer, i resigned after howl left. believe me, i would have become a royal royal pain the the rear for you guys to deal with. i was already starting to pump out demo ships and was about to begin hussar mass reproduction... ask dum whether that's a pain in the arse or not :] it would have enjoyed it very much so...

4. Jade Skyhiker

Jade Skyhiker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2000
    gah - I keep on missing good games! Sorry guys...

I'll definitely be playing tonight. But it being school day tomorrow (unless it gets canceled by this snowstorm), I doubt you guys would be around :mad: But I'll be here.

nightbird: I myself haven't dabbled into SW RPG as of yet. There are some threads around discussing rpgs. Feel free to read and resurrect any of those or start a separate thread. You might get more response. Here are some previous threads that might come in handy:
    New to Star Wars RPG Help! - http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=1758548&replies=2

The Dumb RPG Question Thread - http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=1559878&replies=23

MMORPG -- how do they work? - http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=1710685&replies=4

SW:RPG Campaign Ideas - http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=180847&replies=108

hope that helps. Also, sign on starwarsgalaxies.com or http://www.station.sony.com/starwars/

5. Dan

Dan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 15, 1999
    I'm wondering about howl. That's very unlike him to just leave and then not post about it. Maybe someone broke into his house... Naaah. =)

6. DUM4

DUM4 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2000
    I'll be on tonight as usual, but it'll most likely be after the Superbowl.

7. Dan

Mar 15, 1999
    Damn, what a boring Superbowl. =(

I most likely won't be on afterwords, I'm going to bed.

8. Dan

Mar 15, 1999
    Ray Lewis MVP.

//puke

9. Chewbuca

Chewbuca Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 2000
    Awww, c'mon. Didn't you see his little dance when he was introduced?

10. Jade Skyhiker

Jan 3, 2000
    booo. Apologies again for my absence yesterday. I was stuck at home (and still am) because of this blasted snowstorm. Classes cancelled too.. Poo I could have been playing! =P

Gah, the sutff I'm missing... bad snow/ice/freezing rain/sleet bad!

11. DUM4

DUM4 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2000
    It's not all that bad Sky. It allowed me to stay home from work today. :)

12. Krayt Tion

Oct 16, 1999
    stuck in a snow storm without games pretty much sucks. it snows all the time here put i have my puter with me.

13. Dan

Mar 15, 1999
    Krayt and I just finished up a game. Dum was in it too, but he resigned early on. I won, it was fun. Quite tedious, though. Took forever to find him (I actually never did, he just resigned). I had some really cool scores. I had 1290 units killed--hehehehe. 44,400 total score though.

14. Krayt Tion

Oct 16, 1999
    That's what happens one throws probably 600+ pikeman at their enemy wave after wave after wave like I did... nice kill counts and points. I knew I was toast after my intial base was wiped out, I was just making it a pain in the arse for ya. Good game though. I wonder if I had not taken the brunt (all my troops wiped out) of both offensives on Dum if that intial battle would have been different between us. >:\

15. DUM4

DUM4 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2000
    Not very fun when you get 2 vs 1. I saw no point in dragging it out when you double teamed me.

16. Insane Anakin

Insane Anakin Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 1999
    Download ES@The_Unknown.

www.ensemblestudios.com

Booyah.

17. DUM4

DUM4 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2000
    A little behind IA? I've had it for a couple of weeks.

18. Dan

Mar 15, 1999
    Krayt, you shouldn't have attacked immediately after we attacked Dum. I only lost about 15 troops or so, since he resigned so quickly. Probably should've waited for me to attack (which would've been in about 2 minutes) and built up your forces. Would've been a different game, I think. But hindsight is 20/20.

19. Dan

Mar 15, 1999
    Interesting. Howlrunner hasn't returned yet. Hasn't logged on in 3 days either.

20. Jade Skyhiker

Jan 3, 2000
    =( yeah... I haven't seen him around :mad: of course, I haven't been on much either... is something fishy or what?

I'm back to gaming tonight, uh, in case anyone's interested =) (well, I'm supposed to be doing homework)

21. Jade Skyhiker

Jan 3, 2000
    For one odd moment there, I got this:
    The message/s you requested could not be found or have been removed by a moderator.
    [TheForce.net] Jedi Council Forums
    Error: Your transaction (process ID #17) was deadlocked with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun your transaction. Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server [SnowBoards.DBHelper] RunSPReturnRS(sp_get_messages, ...) | boards.theforce.net [HNSC4AWEB8 version 2.2.148] [SnowBoards.Message] GetMessages(...) | boards.theforce.net [HNSC4AWEB8 version 2.2.148]

Please contact the system administrator about these errors here.

St00pid MS and their silly db... run Oracle! =)

And Kraytie, Dan, Howl, DS, anyone!! Dum, IA and I are itching for a game....

I am, anyway. I haven't played with you guys for ages it pains me =P

Which reminds me I'm soo out of shape. My kung-fu teachers are picking on me and making me work hard! wah! And I'm the only one they shift my feet even tho my split stretches go further than most of the big guys in my class. Wah! And those awful leglifts and V-ups... And I'm the smallest (size-wise) too. *sniff* but I love the class

Oh sorry, I'm ranting. But I forgot to cool down so I'm achy... and waiting impatiently for a game =)

Sowwy...

22. Jedi Bib

Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 16, 2000
    Ug. What's going on? I'm confus-ed.

23. Jade Skyhiker

Jan 3, 2000
    that's ok. One momentary lapse from the server I think... just ignore that last post. Done when I was achy, hungry and impatient =)

Still no Howl :mad:

This worries me, where'd my slave go??!

24. Dan

Mar 15, 1999
    Hope it doesn't turn out to be a poor investment. All those zeros must have been sooo hard to copy and paste. =)

25. howlrunner22

howlrunner22 Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 24, 1998
    Awwwwww..... you guys care that I went missing. =)

Some water leaked into the wires for my cable modem and screwed some stuff up..... The modem was fine but some things weren't. Bah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.