The Garner's 2nd Annual Halloween Party!!!

Discussion in 'Greenville, NC' started by jkg_vader, Sep 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    THE GARNER'S 2nd ANNUAL HALLOWEEN PARTY/ Bar-B-Que

For those of you who came last year, and had a blast we decided to do it again!

WHEN: SAT, OCTOBER 30, 2003

WHERE: 204 ELM ST, SWANSBORO (HISTORIC DISTRICT), North Carolina (For those of you who came last year, it will be in the house next door, the one you all stayed at).

TIME: 7pm 'til?????

BRING: Your Own Beverage (unless, Coke, Rootbeer and Water are OK with you).

Also, there will be a Costume Contest (so make sure to wear one, contact me if you want to borrow one), Scary Movies (ARMY OF DARKNESS!!!), another Pinata, and fun for all!

I personnally don't care if you bring your kids, but remember that this is an adult party, and there will be drinking, scary movies and possibly scary costumes.

Please let me know if you think you'll be able make it or not (and feel free to invite friends).

Also, let me know if you'll be needing a place to crash for the night.

Hope to see you all there!
  2. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Knight

star 2
    anyone from greenville going?
  4. Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Master

star 3
    I may go. A little to far in the future right now for me to be certain, with family, work, and school. If I do go (I really want to), do you need a ride BFo9?

JMK

5. Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Knight

star 2
    yeah I'd love to go. I just cant plan this far ahead since I am in search of a job. if I can get a desk job I'll probabaly be able to go but just gotta see.

Thanks
    BFo9

6. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, it's on a Sat, so that should help, plus we have ample space for you guys to crash for the night!
  7. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    DIRECTIONS:

Get on NC-43 South for 29.4 miles. Stay straight to go onto US-17 S. Follow US-17 South for 20.2 miles. Turn LEFT onto 8TH ST/NC-58. Continue to follow NC-58 S. for 18.4 miles. Turn RIGHT onto NC-24 and follow for 3.3 miles. Turn LEFT onto ELM ST. (right before the 1st Citizen's Bank). Our house on thr right on the corner of Church St and Elm St, and it's all decorated with halloween lights and other stuff.
  8. Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Knight

star 2
    sweet. you live on Elm Street.
  9. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    I know, isn't it perfect? Last year we had a Freddy come trick or treating....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.