main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA The Gemini

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthVader79, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    Ladies. Gentleman. Both.

A few years back, many of you helped me on my senior project, "THE GEMINI"; a short film about a high school senior who struggles with his place in life until his free spirited twin convinces him to look at things from a different perspective. I'd like to thank everyone who came out that day to bare the inclement weather for nothing more than a slice or two of Little Ceasers or some bagels that Lou got for free. Some went through worse than others. I recall throwing mud on Robert's just waxed car because we were catching too much glare. I later found out that hairspray does the trick. Despite that, I think we would all agree that it was a very fun shoot. Unfortunately I was never able to get the ending to work and that film has never seen the light of day.

UNTIL NOW! (I'm hoping you all get chills from that)

After 3 years I finally decided to take my senior film out of my vault (It's actually just a hard drive) and present it to the general public. You'll be happy to see many familiar names in the end credits as well as a bonus behind the scenes clip featuring Matt holding a clapboard.

Without further adieu. I present to you, "THE GEMINI".

P.S. You might notice that one of the characters is named after everyone's favorite kooky fan force member.

2. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    lol Kooky... So what was the orginal ending? He wakes up, starts the car and KABOOM!? :p

3. DarthVader79

Jun 16, 2001
    Sigh...YES.

4. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Really?! I was making it up! You like those random twist thing that just make no sense don't you? Those are awesome. [face_flag]

5. DarthVader79

Jun 16, 2001
    God bless America.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.