The Gentlemen's Writing Guild

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by SkalenFehl, Dec 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. ZEGO Force Ghost

star 2
    I hear that. Lately, I'm just busy all the time. If it's not work, it's my woman. If it's not my woman, it's Gamma Cell. I think I'm gonna take a sleep holiday in the form of this weekend and just do nothing but dream.
  2. mujapple-juicey Jedi Master

star 4
    well, let's just say your dream gives you a phenomenal plot bunny. wouldn't you end up being busier afterwards? :p
  3. SkalenFehl Force Ghost

star 4
    Merry Christmas everyone. I know this is an old story, but it would be nice if all old Christmas stories could be put somewhere that we could enjoy each year. Or maybe I'm just selfish. In any event, if you're lurking or not, I hope you enjoy this one:

The Greatest Gift.

Thanks for reading. :)
  4. ZEGO Force Ghost

star 2
    Merry Christmas, GWG.
  5. mujapple-juicey Jedi Master

star 4
  6. SiriLVR Jedi Knight

star 3
    *walks in with a huge cape on hiding all feature of his body*
    IT has been to long friends and soon to be friends. Has been too long. I have missed this place. Lost email and password for SWG so I stopped by here to check wich email i used. I'll come by sometimes. Good to be back.
  7. BigE Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello gents.

Stopping in to say 'hi', and that I'm not dead yet.
  8. SkalenFehl Force Ghost

star 4
    Stopping by to dust off the cobwebs. Man, I miss writing...
  9. Darth_Djinn Jedi Master

star 3
    some one have an industrial dust buster cause my chair and corner are so thick in dust I think it will take a week.... oh wait *snap* all clean god I had almost forgotten about that ability...
  10. BigE Jedi Master

star 4
    That ability comes in quite handy here in the GWG.

Pity it can't do anything to get me to be more motivated with respect to writing.

My muse right now:
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/DarthPhelps/JC%20Misc/skeleton-waiting1.jpg]
  11. bi0nic Force Ghost

star 3
    It's good to see this place hasn't completely bit the dust just yet.

For my part, the rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated . . . although it has been over a year since I last stopped by the boards. [face_blush]

Unlike the E, my muse has a bit of Lazarus thing going on right now. Something like this:

[image=http://m.blog.hu/st/stereomacko/image/sd-skeleton-1024-724240.jpeg]
  12. SkalenFehl Force Ghost

star 4
    Once in a while one of us pops in to dust off the cobwebs and make sure the lights still work.

*snaps fingers*

Much better. Another year gone by. I've been enjoying the new clone wars series when I can. Looking forward to the live series, if it ever happens. Haven't really had a chance to do any writing in far too long. Hope all you gents are are still alive and well. Long live the GWG.

13. Anime_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Just thought I'd pop in gents, I think its be over year since I've been here.

I know I had dial up the last time I was here now I have fast internet.

I've been thinking about writing again or at very least finishing an H/L fic that I started writing over a year ago.

One of the main reason I stopped was due to lack of a beta, I can never seem to keep one, they end up going in one or anther.

So with that fact I am reluctant to get into writing again.

So anyway was just going over some old work and thought I'd say hi to you guys.:)
  14. SarkaVrae Force Ghost

star 5
    oh wow, this place is still here? :)

Hiya everyone!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! [:D]
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.