main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The George Lucas C2 figure

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by TheWampas1138, Apr 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Okay, we're planning on helping out Bishop by picking up the Lucas figure for him, and I'm not sure how exactly they are going to let people buy these. I've read it's two per purchase, but I don't know what lines are going to be like, or if that's a misprint and it means two per person, or what. My plan is to buy as many as possible/reasonable if for nothing else, to keep them off Ebay. But since this might be limited to four (two for me, two for Marcy), I thought it would be wise for other people not going to chime in and say that they want one, that way we can try to get a count going so the people going can try to make sure everyone is taken care of.
    So use this thread to announce your interest, and if you're going to C2, use it to announce how many you think you might obtain. I just don't want anyone to miss out on this.

Dwayne

2. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    I would like to have one. Does anybody know about how much they're going to be charging for one?

3. Bujo

Bujo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Meg-

I believe they are $10.

4. Mauler_II

Mauler_II Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    I will be buying one as well. I can buy a second if anyone needs one.

5. solo414

Mar 28, 2002
    Thanks, Mike! I'll definatly get one for $10! If somebody could pick me up one, that would be great!

6. TheWampas1138

Apr 2, 2002
    Yeah, $10 according to the article on Starwars.com.

7. Outlander_

Outlander_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2002
    I can pick up an extra as well.

8. TwistyMaeSkywalker

TwistyMaeSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 3, 2000
    I'd like one too, if at all possible. ;)

9. Darth_Lee

Darth_Lee Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    If there's any way someone could pick one up for me I would be in your debt. :)

10. solo414

Mar 28, 2002
    Well, I dont' need one anymore. A friend of mine is going to buy me one for my birthday. So you don't have to worry about getting me a figure. Thanks though!

11. TheWampas1138

Apr 2, 2002
    Okay, we managed to get two extra while we were there. Twisty and Darth Lee both expressed an interest, and I'm not sure if they have been taken care of (I saw that a few others were trying to get extras, not sure if that worked out). If those two still need one, then we have them covered. If not, just PM us. There is one rule though:

No putting it on Ebay or selling it to a dealer. If you don't want it for yourself, or a friend, please don't ask for it because if we do end up with an extra that no one needs, we'll probably provide it for the FilmCon auction for breast cancer. I'd rather a charity get $25 at an auction than some Ebay person get $200. We're not going to ask for more than we paid ($10) so we're trusting that whoever wants it is going to keep it, or give it to a friend, not resell it for profit.

Dwayne

12. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    I'd just like to clarify that FilmCon's charity donations go toward fighting cancer, not supplying cancer to needy people. That is all.

8-}

13. jedihexer

jedihexer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2002
    I did get some extra ones. So don't worry there will be a chance to get one if you want. I also picked up some extra jedi holocrons fron the con. They will also be in the auction.

Lego gave me some extra posters as well. So if you didn't go I will do my best for you!
    Eric

14. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    You're the bees knees, Eric.

Don't ask me what that means, 'cause I don't know.

15. mirrax

mirrax Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2002
    I also have an extra Jorg, so let me know if anyone needs it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.