main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Germans - Diskussionsforum für Deutsche RPF Mitglieder

Discussion in 'German Speaking FanForce' started by SirakRomar, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    The Sins of the Saints promotion material . . . coming soon . . .

2. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Exclusive Preview . . .

RachelTyrell´s character for The Sins of the Saints . . . Karl Weber.

(don´t be frightened. Rachel will be my Co-GM and therefore she has written so much. I hope (as I will have to read all of it) the posts will be much shorter, later)

Extended Cut - Opening Scene

Karl Weber had answered 27 questions. they had talked about the necessary change in US politics to implement wind-energy. Stockpiling of resources. Profitable deals in the third world and his marriage. She asked all the common questions the owner of the greatest ecological energy firm of the world was usually asked. Before she finally got the her point.

Karl Weber had to admit, he had not seen this one coming.

Samantha Moore, the upcoming young star of New Yorks investigative journalists had fought hard to get the meeting. The first interview with the enigmatic "good economist". A man who had earned his wealth with projects, nobody thought were profitable. Good projects.

Samantha Moore: Could you tell our readers something about your newest acquisition? Blackpool Enterprises is the leading provider of security in the world and has yesterday agreed to your offer to become the latest branch of your ever growing corporation.

Karl Weber: That is correct.

SM: It appear odd you have purchased a firm with such an . . . aggressive policy and purpose.

KW: Is it? Why?

SM: You have made billions with the development of ecological power solutions. You have also made considerable gains with food programs for the third world. Actually you have made profit in every field which is thought to be to humanitarian or ideological.

KW: I believe there is profit in doing the right thing for mankind, yes.

SM: How does a firm which entertains armed forces and paramilitary units into this profile?

KW: Don´t you think security is something important? Or profitable?

SM: you are answering my question with another question.

Weber shifted in his seat. And watched the young journalist for a few seconds. She avoided eyes contact. But he gave her a warm smile.

KW: The idea that weapons are bad is a very narrow sight. I am the first who hopes for a world where no guns, violence or crimes happen. But that is not the world I live in. Foremost, I am a realist. And in this world are people who have a huge . . . appetite for destruction. Suffering and harm. I believe that protecting the ordinary man from such dangers is a good thing and it can provide profit, too. After all I am a business man. I plan to restructure the firm and provide heightened security to over 200 cities where the state seems to be unable to provide proper security to it´s citizens.

SM: For a price.

KW: I am confident it will be a reasonable price, but yes. I intend to make it profitable.

SM: Mr. Weber, that would be another task analysis think impossible. Yet you have succeeded in many fields of ecological and social development which have been considered unprofitable with reasonable success. What is your secret?

KW: I do my math.

SM: So do the analysts thinking your ventures are foolish.

KW: I do mine probably better.

SM: Nothing else?

KW: Well, Samantha I believe in the right thing to do. and I don´t think the wrong thing to do is necessary the better economical choice. Opportunities lie where others are not looking for them.

SM: That´s a quote.

KW: Schopenhauer.

SM: Schopenhauer was not a moralist.

KW: Economy is not about morale. Life is. I make morale choices and economical ones and balance them.

SM: It´s that simple?

KW: No, but believe me, I won´t go into details here *laughs*

SM: But is it sometimes hard to make such decisions?

KW: Of course it can be hard. I am paid reasonable well for it though. *laughs*

SM: *laughs* I can imagine that. Back to Blackpool.

KW: Sure.

SM: There are rumors Blackpool entertains several Black Ops units who have been active for various governments in the last few years. Are you not uneasy to enter such a shadowy business?

KW: If such units exist, I trust my judgment to only use them in a w

3. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Was soll ich sagen. Wenn das hier niemand anderes sagt . . . ICH FREU MICH DRAUF!

4. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Kommt Sin of the Saints plangemäß im Oktober, oder Verschiebung weil das board mal wieder in komatöser Lethargie liegt?

5. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Zur Zeit tummeln sich zuviele Projekte in der RPF und auch NSWRPF. Ich denke ich gehe denen erstmal aus dem Weg und grase die spät-Rückkehrer ab. Saints wird verschoben auf November.

6. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Wir sind ruhig hier geworden, hm? Na gut, ich werde euch mal aufscheuchen. Ein Vorabblick auf Sir_Draco und mein Bad Day in L.A. . . . geht noch diese Woche hoch.

Ihr dürft hier exkulsiv eine Rolle reservieren, wenn ihr wollt. Vorab, sozusagen.

[hr]

[b]A Bad Day in L.A. ~ An Action Adventure[/b]

It wasn´t Miami. But it wasn´t much better, either.

A good cop followed the leads where they took him. And in Sonny Crockett's case that had been L.A.. City of Angels. Perhaps they called it that, because you were living and dying faster here than anywhere else. If you digged deep enough in the dirt, Somalia was a pretty place compared to that.

Sonny Crockett spitted out and looked up. ?You punch like a little girl, you know that?? He asked and the fist of the bulky, tall Chinese hammered into his face again. All a man could do when death smiled at him was smile back. They perhaps got him, but they were far away from getting away. Word has spread and these guys had made a lot of enemies. Others would soon take his place. All over the world these guys had left dirt. Payback would be inevitable.
    ?Talk!? The chinese giant demanded. He laughed once more. As far as that was possible with a face so swollen and messed up as his. ?You know what´s your problem? You got no empathy. Would I know anything, I would have told you an hour ago, when you broke my finger, giant baby.? He spitted out blood. ?So why don´t you get over with it?? He asked. The iron fist hammered into his face twice. Then a third time. He felt as if this last hit had left something damaged. His vision got blurry and pain seemed to leave. A frightening realization that something inside of him no longer felt pain, gave way to the realization he would not get away with it, this time.
    ?Enough.? Came the voice from the shadows. Through his swollen eyes Sonny Crockett tried to see the man stepping forth. He wore an expensive suit and a golden watch, around his ankle. ?Mr. Bernett won´t tell us, where we find the girl. But sooner or later she will have to resurface. And he won´t be there to protect her, this time. Will you, Mr. Bernett? Or shall I call you Crockett? Detective Crockett, perhaps?? So, they knew who he was. Hopefully Tubbs would figure it all out, before it was too late. ?Whatever you feel like. Do I know you?? He asked, trying to focus on that face. It was harder than expected to concentrate. ?Yes, I think so.? The man laughed. And Sonny could see a gun, that was raised. Directly to his head. ?At least you do not cry and beg for mercy, like your Partner did.? He grinned. Sonny could see that. ?Go to hell, Crockett.? Sonny Crockett nodded. ?See you soon.? He answered and never heard the shot, as the projectile pierced his skull.

?Clean up and make sure our international partners don´t hear anything about this.? He said to the huge Chinese. ?We can take care of this on our own.? He vanished back into the shadows and the bulky Chinese only nodded. Dragging the undercover cop from Miami Vice out of the storehouse somewhere at L.A.´s harbour, he called the clean up guys.

Then he called together their men. Where one Cop was, others would soon follow. He would make sure, all was going to plan. A bad day for L.A. perhaps. But someone always had a Bad Day in L.A. . . .

[hr]

Welcome to A Bad Day in L.A. ~ An Action Adventure. A game in the spirit of the great action classics of the eighties and nineties. Before we had CGI and our stars grew old. When guys did stuff with guns and fine-rip T-Shirts. Who do you play? Well, you can create any character you can come up with. He doesn´t even have to be an action hero. As long as there is no supernatural element to him, he will be accepted. Superheroes and such fellas (which includes any Sci-Fi elements) are a no go, though. You can also take up any character from any franchise you know. As long as it fits the game, and the time it play, the year 2000 . . . it is all fine by me. Shoot me a PM and we´ll see how we get the character to L.A. and into the investigation that will lead to this title giv

7. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Max Payne [face_peace] Looks like it´s going to blow . . . exept it get ignored like Pandemic did . . .

8. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Und für alle die darauf gewartet haben . . . Sins of the Saints ist endlich da . . . !

9. Ben_Stormrider

Ben_Stormrider Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2006
    Hooooray! [face_dancing]
    Ich hab zwar noch immer keinen Plan von nix, aber freu mich trotzdem drauf. Immerhin kann ich meinen Char noch ein bisschen ausarbeiten...
    BTW, spielt Saints eigentlich 2012 oder danach?

10. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Es spielt 2012 . . .

11. Ben_Stormrider

Jun 15, 2006
    Was passiert eigentlich wenn ich mich abwesend vom RPG melden muss?
    Am 15ten Februar fliege ich für einen Monat zu meiner Cousine nach Thailand. Eigentlich sollte das kein Problem sein, weil die ein Internetcafe besitzen, aber falls wir dann durch's Land touren oder sowas...

Wie lange darf ich eigentlich mit meinen Posts warten wenn ich getagt werde? Ich meine was ist so die normale Geschwindigkeit und ab wann gilt es als lästig?

12. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Wenn du dich "away" melden willst machst du das entweder als OOC am Anfang oder schickst mir ne PM. Aber ich denke OOC ist besser, weil es dann alle wissen.

Betreffend der Tags. Naja, das ist Geschmacksfrage. Eine Woche ist immer gut. Wenn man es innerhalb einer Woche schafft ist alles gut. Schneller ist natürlich immer besser, aber das hängt halt davon ab wieviel Zeit man hat. So ab 10 Tage schreiben mich Spieler dann halt mal an, damit ich die Szene "beende" damit sie sich weiter bewegen können. Wenn es um Tags zu mir geht, bin ich lockerer. Ich habe soviele Spieler, wenn einer mal Stress hat, spiel ich haöt mit den anderen . . . schnelle Updates sind toll. Aber Hautpsache es macht Spass und du hast was davon.

-Fin-

13. Ben_Stormrider

Jun 15, 2006
    OK, dann noch was zu SotS: Also alle haben diesen abgefahrenen Traum gehabt. Aber nicht alle gleichzeitig, weil die Chapters ja an ganz unterschiedlichen Tagen spielen. Richtig?

14. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Ja, die Chapter spielen an verschiedenen Tagen (aber all im selben Zeitraum) aber son ungefähr über den Verlauf einer Woche manifestiert sich der Traum in allen Köpfen. Viele werden ihn vergessen. Einige aber auch nicht.

15. TheGoodImperial

TheGoodImperial Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2009
    Ah, ich habe mir sgaen lassen hier ist die offizielle SotS Planungsgruppe? Was ist mit summaries? Was ist mit Spin Offs? Ich hörte da was im Busch . . .

Ein bisschen über die Pläne wäre toll . . .

16. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Ich habe ein Projekt in der Planungsphase, dass in der Antarktik spielt. Ein comendium-Piece. sozusagen. Spielt auch 2012 aber mehr mit den Möglichkeiten der Wissenscahft. Fin hatte dazu viel Hintergrund, der es be weitem nicht ins Spiel geschafft hat.

Sir_Draco verkündete Interesse an einem Prequel über die Plage in New York und wie sie sich entwickelt hat . . . eine Art Survival-Thriller im SotS Universum.

Ich selbst überelgte ob ein Prequel vim Nahostkonflikt lohnend wäre, oder ob das ein zu heisses Eisen ist. ausserdem überlegte ich ob ein Spiel in den 90ern in Afrika, somalia vielliecht . . . aber dazu später. Spoilerhaltig.

So oder so in den nächsten Wochen geschieht nichts. Aber es gibt Gedanken und Pläne und das ganze würde damit zum sogenannten "Flagship"

17. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Und in Hamburg läuft bald ein "Prequel" als Pen&Paper . . . mit Speilern die nicht hier spielen. Aber ich werde vielleicht summaries hier posten. zur Zeit als 5 Teiler geplant unter dem Titel "Träume von verlorenen Träumern"

Spielt ijn Berlin, wo eine Menge subplot/backgroundplot meines Spiels war und featured Jacob Zinsky . . .

18. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Hilfe... ich muss mal wieder bei Dir posten! [face_blush]

Nur irgendwie macht mein Dienstplan immer einen Strich durch die Rechnung. :(

19. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Es gibt ja bereits eingie Ideen zu Thema Prequel/Sidequel zu Sin of the Saints. Ich würde gerne mehr mit dem "Franchise" machen den Fin da entwickelt.

Ein Sidequel in Afrika oder Australien könnte interesant sein, weil wir so wenig pber diese Regionen hören. Ebenso ein Prometheus oder ESTI Spiel in dem man Agenten der beiden Organisationen spielt. Vielleicht in kurzen, abgeschlossenen Geschichten. X-Files like.

Alternativ fand ich als Prequel ja wirklich alte Epochen interessant. Sots: Babylon! :D Leider traue ich mich noch nicht mir mehr infos geben zu lassen, weil mir dann das ganze Spiel versaut wird. Also denke ich hat Co-GM LordT das "Erstzuschlagsrecht".

20. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Ich wäre dabei. sotS ist das beste Spiel das ich auf TFN bisher gesehen habe.

Aber mal was anderes. Bilde ich mir das ein oder geht es wieder los? Steht was an? Habe ich was verpasst?

21. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Modsuche. Sage ich.

22. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Hör es gerade. Wie schade!

23. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Und jetzt geht der schwarze Sack mit Kohle um und einer rkiegt einen Strich . . .

24. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Okay, und was haben wir bitte damit zu tun?

Und Folter? FOLTER? Wer sagt das war FOLTER! [face_laugh]

25. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Nix. [face_peace] Also? Tipps? Wer wirds?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.