main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Germans - Diskussionsforum für Deutsche RPF Mitglieder

Discussion in 'German Speaking FanForce' started by SirakRomar, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Gute Frage. Sarge? Oder BobaMatt. Winged-Jedi? DarthRamza? Irgendwer den ich nichtmals kenne vielleicht.

Ich glaube wir wissen zumindest alle wer es nicht wird, nämlich einer von uns :p

2. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    KA, aber ich freue mich bereits auf die nächste Proxydiskussion. [face_laugh]

Bleibt diesesmal zivil, ja Jungs?

3. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Ach komm schon, du kennst uns doch. Immer knapp über dem erlaubt und knapp unter dem tolerierbaren [face_laugh]

Hab gehört es wird bald veröffentlicht. Also nur die Ruhe. Schade wegen Hammer. Dem alten Draufgänger.

4. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Babylon könnte als Drittprojekt irgendwann wirklich interessant sein . . . wenn man diese ganzen Unsterblichen sieht. Könnte faszinierend sein, wie alles begann.

Aber das nächste Projekt sollte kleiner sein und als Prequel oder Sidequel dienen, denke ich.

5. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Ach, lass uns ein bißchen warten. Bis dahin, wollt IHR MEHR EXKLUSIVES MATERIAL!?!?!

Ich habe Cut-Content. Und würd ihn nur zur Güte hier auf den Markt werfen . . . wenn erwünscht . . .

6. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Wen siehst du als nächsten Mod, Fin?

7. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Puh, müsste auch raten. Sarge? Ramza? Wären so meine beiden ersten Gedanken. In jedem Falle weder du noch Lightwarden :p

8. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Böcke. Und Gärtner. Und Böcke. Und Gärtner.

9. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Gucken wir mal. Jeder hat seinen Chance verdient. Aber ich weiss natürlich was du meinst. :rolleyes:

10. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Ich würde jetzt etwas über Steine und so erzählen, aber ich gehe lieber in Deckung :p

11. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Falls es auch die interessiert die nicht in Pengs Wohnzimmer rumhängen . . .

[i]All things Sins of the Saints . . . your personal source of connections and speculations #2 [/i]

1. Corben´s Inn is empty. While we play for our lives in there, the place is totally empty when Milton Prest arrives. Was that a flash forward, showing we won´t make it? Or have we vanished? Well, we might have a first look at these famous vanishings, then. Anyway, we got dogs, old woman and mysterious car crashes. That´s something. And sand. Lots of sand.

2. Mitth Ex-Wife is said to be behind the Change (capital C), because she worked on a Bohmann-syndrome (very funny Fin. Bohmann syndrome, VERY FUNNY! ) and did something to kids "who are the problem" now. Strange enough Alicia, her own kids is among them, what kind of mother is this?!?! Anyway, ESTI is hot on her trial and it is Laura Blohm who got caught in the affair, while babysitting. Her murderer (well of her future self) is still meeting the journalist and her room-mate Hoshi plays hero in Edeka Eppendorf. The shop needed a good fight for ages, if you ask me. But now there seems to be a second case of the "killing-spree" like Munzburg Station. Meanwhile Markus is on his way to HH, with an exceptional creepy Jonah Stürmer. Oh god, that guy . . . who seems to be working on solving the problem with Mitth`s Maruks´ Ex. That woman happens to be the new love-interest of enigmatic healthy billionaire Carl/Karl Weber. Who was shot in Boston . . .

3. . . . by the command of generally-agreedupon villain of this piece Milton Prest. Dirty Milton. He failed and Weber is alive and well . . . considering the cricumstance . . . and in the same hospital as my Angela and Spys Fosset. I am trying to find out what happens to the poor guys with numbness in their legs. Spy is working through adoption procedures. His new kid is drawing creppy ****. Talbot also dropped by, our psycho demolition man. And hell, that leaves only one guy out there. Numb legs . . .

Like Godot. Who seems to have caught the infection and should see a Doctor not called Anderson, soon.

Oh yeah and funny enough a guy called Roland shot at Weber and a guy called Roland broke down in confession with Father McEneny. Who seems to have a growing number of psychos in his Vetgroup.

Abby wants to date her doctor. Riya got a date with handsome anmysterious George of Prometheus. The US Esti called Prometheus (or The Prom) is still largely unknown . . . wait and see, I´d say.

4. In Nepal meanwhile we get an active Beckfris figuring out a lot of stuff about Zinsky. Linguistics. Germany. Humboldt University. Cell structure. Wait Humboldt? Wasn´t there a very msterious scene in Humboldt in the eighties? Yes, there was. Sebastian Falk happened to be hired by an African catholic to tranlate a strange old language. 1985, I believe. Creepy scene that msade no sense at all, back then. And Zinsky went to Afrika, too. Conicidence? Nothing is coincidence with this game. What it means I don´t know, but we got a new player with shapeshifitng Man called XYZ out there and Lilith and Rufus are safe from harm, right now (wrong chapter, I know ) and Rufus has a hint to Zinsky´s whereabouts. Chinese invasion is sweetening things there. Hunt is on in Nepal, I´d say . . . but still got no clue where that plot leads in connection with the other plots.

5. The mouthless girl exists. From all our dreams. And it is with Kahn´s strange fella who likes guns and horror pics too much, if you ask for my professional opinion. Anyway, there are Germans hunting her. ESTI? Probably. Or Weber´s guys. We´ll find out. And his brother, who is not moving usually is under the suspision to have written the hint about that . . .

6. I finally figured out what she said . . . Ericit Sicut Dii is old latin and means You shall be as gods. Thanks to Fin´s Ex-girlfriend I got the missing part of it, too. "Scientes Bellum Et Mallum." Knowing good and evil. It´s from Notre Dame. Stands above the door. Am I good or am I . . . ?

12. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Haha, ja du bist gut. Mel. Du bist gut!

13. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Und die Gerüchte sind wahr. Wie immer eine exklusive Vorschau auf alles aus dem SotSverse hier und JETZT

[i]
    A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
    ~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~[/i]
    [hr]

The Age of Change brought many riddles and unanswered questions. And many quests for truth were doomed to fail and sometimes even futile. For lies covered what humanity had never been meant to know. And a skillful tapestry of lies it was indeed.

But it wasn´t as if no humans had known the answers. Some actually did. They just weren´t able to tell them, anymore . . .

[hr]

[hl=darkred][color=orangered][b]Early Sins[/b][/color][/hl] (working title)

[hr]

[i]What will you do? Turn fire into water? Make oceans of wine? This is not happening![/i]

It was New Years Day. 2012. But for the young man it was more like a new world was born. He had remained silent for hours, trying to understand the profound meaning of what he had witnessed. When he did finally speak it was a recognition of his intellectual defeat.

"I have no idea what to say." The young man said and then had to laugh. "But you know what I think anyway, do you?" He added.

The other man stayed silent. There was a smile around his lips. Hinted. Lurking to break forth. And a small gesture of his hand made the young man look away from the pale, hairless face of his host and to the candle burning next to him. Burning . . . well . . . it was not exactly burning anymore.

[image=http://fantasyartdesign.com/free-wallpapers/imgs/new/23-flame-fantasy01.jpg]

[hr]

[i]There is an end. But there was also a beginning . . . [/i]

14. Ben_Stormrider

Ben_Stormrider Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2006
    BTW treibe ich mihc über Ostern auf der JediCon herum und werde erst danach wieder posten können. Naja, die paar Tage...

15. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Und Böcke und Gärtner . . . erinnere mich jetzt erst. Das ist der Macker, der damals unbedingt wollte, dass ich mich mit Monomyth verziehe und dann einen Freifahrtschein der Mods bekommen hat, righty? Oh yeah. Bin da etwas langsam. Aber nicht ganz daneben. Naja, nicht gerade Werbung für die RPF boards, würd ich sagen . . .

So oder so, habe ich mich gegen eine Monomyth Filiale entschieden. Zuviel Aufwand. Und wenn man ehrlich ist, könnte selbst bei 50% Spielerbeitritt das ganze keine angebrachte Größe erreichen . . . so arrogant darf ich jetzt mal sein.

Treffen uns in Cahain! :p

16. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
  17. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Taaadaaaah! Es geht los. Ich muss sagen, es hat länger gedauert als gedacht, aber es kam so zuverlässig wie das Amen. In der beschissenen Kirche.

Runde 2. Modupgrade.

Ich muss sagen, enttäuschend ist das schon . . . jetzt sürfen wir uns mit einem Mod rumschlagen, der möchte das wir unseren Weg für seinen aufgeben, weil er etwas gegen die Spiele hat. [face_laugh] Ist nichtmals Award-Season. Und egal was wir tun, es wird eh falsch sein. Also sagt mal was dazu.

18. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    Hi... remember me? ;) I'd just like to clarify a few things here, with MacCaffrey's permission--

If you have a problem with a moderator, or a moderator's actions, or a moderator's policies, etc. the process to resolving it is the following:

(1) Contact the moderator in question directly with a clear description of the problem, and work things out with them. (That, in this case, would be Peng)
    (2) If that fails, contact another moderator of the forum where the problem took place. (That would be me!)
    (3) If that still doesn't resolve things, contact an administrator and initiate the Moderator Complaint Resolution Process.

We've largely resolved the current misunderstanding in the RPR - yes? - but in future, please follow this procedure. It's in everyone's best interests to resolve issues peaceably using the processes we have in place for doing so. If it's not major enough to go through this process, let it go. Don't get everyone together and go to the thread with guns blazing. I realise you're just trying to support your friends, but that isn't helpful at all and is in fact getting near the territory of coordinated trolling.

Plus the ensuing drama takes time away from RPing, and that's bad ... right? Right? :D

I hope I've explained things well enough here. If there is anything that doesn't translate well and needs clarification, Skiara and/or MacCaffrey will be along sometime to go over things too.

Thanks for understanding, everyone. :)

19. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007

Dunno what they translated to you, but I would check that again.

I asked people to comment on a most unpleasant situation concerning a thread I wanted less then they did . . .

I do that regulary (on more pleasant topics) without anybody saying it is trolling. If a Mod names our game in a discussion as a negative example I am allowed to say so, do I? And I don´t have to be happy about it, right? I am all for peace. But if I come to the RPR and see someone needs my game as a discussion topic, I am frustrated.

20. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Ich sagte ja schon imer, Chat, Spin on FF is too much good. Wenn man uns lieber in der RPR posten sieht, lasst uns das hier schliessen.

21. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    The translation I got was:

Taaaadaaaah! It started. I have to say, it took longer than I tought, but it was as sure as Amen in the church. In the damned church.

[linky]Round 2. Modupgrade.

I have to say, it's a bit disappointing. now we are allowed to work with a mod, who wants us to leave our own way, because he disagrees with the games. [face_laugh] It's not even Award-Season. And no matter what we do, it'll be wrong. So, say something about this.

... is this or is this not what you meant?

We are not saying it is trolling, rather, that it's getting near trolling. It's true that if you want to get people together to say something nice, nobody will ever complain ... but if you post a link and say "I knew this mod was going to try to get us eventually. Go complain" that's not so cool. You know?

Draco, if you want to move your conversations over to Spin so the JC/FF mods can't see, we certainly can't stop you. Peng and I put a lot of effort into making sure no person or group feels persecuted on the RPF (to the point of realigning policies when people perceive persecution when none was meant), but if you feel that's necessary... well, I would regret it, but as I said, we can't stop you. Do what you feel is right. :)

EDIT - Also, as it is JC policy to not discuss mod actions in-thread, please PM me if you want to discuss this further. This goes for everyone who might be reading. It's not our intent to disrupt conversations in this thread (really, it's not), and going into that discussion here would do exactly that.

22. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Edit: Xany has asked you to send her a PM, if there's further need of discussion. Please, follow this request. Thanks.

23. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Edit: Same as above, of course.

24. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Edit:
    Ihr wurdet gebeten, Eure Problem mit Xan persönlich zu klären.

Das ist nicht die entsprechenden Art.

Es tut mir Leid, dass Ihr geht.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.