main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Get To Know You Better Thread I Ganked From Our Detroit Friends

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by TheRandomMenace, Jul 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Your Name - Eric

Nickname ? ESP, E Pie, Big E, E-Man, Enrique, Random, The Random Menace

D.O.B ? March 11

Star sign - Pisces

Other message boards you visit nerdtreehouse.com (TheRandomMenace is my postname)

Have you got a website? what is it? - Nope

Hobbies (besides SW)? reading, the Internet, rapping, music in general besides country, watching movies, playing video games

Favourite Colour - Green

Favourite Animal - Dog

Favourite film(s)(besides SW) ? any of Kevin Smith's Jersey Chronicles movies, any Adam Sandler movie, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, any Austin Powers movie, any Jurassic Park movie

Favourite musical artist(s) or group(s) - Eminem, Nine Inch Nails, John Williams, Busta Rhymes, Beastie Boys, Matchbox 20

Favourite song(s) ? Square Dance (Eminem), Closer (NIN), Across The Stars (JW), Woo-Hah! Got Y'all In Check (Busta),
    Intergalactic (Beasties), Mad Season (Matchbox 20)

Favourite cartoon as a child (and now hehe..) He-Man, TMNT

Favourite Book (up to now)- A Clockwork Orange

Favourite tv program ? TRL, American Idol, mostly I channel surf

Favourite food ? sweet and sour pork

Favourite actors/actresses ? harrison ford, haley joel osment, hayden christensen/ jennifer love hewitt, natalie portman, neve campbell

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? listen to music, go on the internet

What do you most regret doing? ? ever expressing any interest in any of the women i've been attracted to

If you could be anyone (alive or dead or fictional) Who would you be and why?
    Anakin Skywalker... oh wait... I am.

What do you do for a living? (apart from breathing ) ? College Student, summer job for the city

What's your dream job? ? professional musician and actor

Do you have anyone in your family, who you're really close to? If so, who and why? ?My mom. She lived with cancer for 10 years, went into remission for 3 years with a bunch of complications, and then died of a full-body infection. I nearly went ape$h!t when she passed away, and things just haven't been the same since. I feel like my family's crumbling apart without her.

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? ? Kamino. The Kaminoans are awesome. Plus I have good manners and a big pocketbook.

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? (name 3) ? 1. get married and have kids. 2. influence half the people my mom did. 3. get my mom beatified and canonized.

2. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Well I'm kinda bored so I think I'll spill the beans on my dull life as well!

Nicknames - _-Reborn_Jedi-_ , §ithLord, Obi-Will Kenobi, StarWarsFr3ak, Chewie (don't ask)

DOB: March 9 (pretty close to mine Random!)

Sign: Pisces

Other Message boards I visit: starwars.com forums (name is The_Sith_Jawa), forum @ http://www.geocities.com/temp_sith/ (my site, name is SithLord)

My Website: http://www.geocities.com/temp_sith/

Hobbies excluding Star Wars: Gaming, both pc and console; internet and website design; collecting; riding rollercoasters; bowling; billards.

Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite animal: Cat

Favorite films besides SW: Freddy Got Fingered, Fight Club, The Fast and the Furious, Lord of the Rings, Austin Powers: Goldmember, Half Baked, Se7en, Joe Dirt

Fav. Music: Mainly metal/hard rock such as Korn ,Static-X, Staind, Nickelback, Alice in Chains, NIN, etc. and some techno and trance music as well, mainly Paul Oakenfold stuff, he's the best DJ ever.

Favorite Songs: Here to Stay and Hollow Life (Korn); Never Again (Nickelback) Papercut (Linkin Park)

Fav Cartoons as a child: Ghostbusters and TMNT

Favorite Book: Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter

Favorite TV Program: Don't really have one, but I prefer Beat the Geeks on Comedy Central and Extended Play on TechTv.

Fav. Food: Pizza! What else?

Fav. Actors/Actresses: Tom Green, Dave Chapelle, Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman, Samuel L. Jackson, Vin Diesel.

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down?: I play some Soldier of Fortune II for the computer and blow enemy soldiers' heads off with my shotgun...hehe that game is gory! A great stress reliever!

What do you most regret doing?: Never maintaining my first car and having its engine almost blow up on me and now having to pay outrageous monthly payments on a used car that I don't even like anymore. IT SUCKS!

If you could be anyone (alive or dead or fictional) Who would you be and why? : Tom Green. That guy is absolutely out of his friggin' mind and does the craziest stuff on earth without a care in the world, and gets paid for it! You can't beat that!

What do you do for a living?: I uh, work at uh, well, Wal-Mart. Quit your damn laughing!

What's your dream job?: Programming video games or working for a gaming magazine

Do you have anyone in your family, who you're really close to? If so, who and why?: Well my mom, because uh, she's my mom! Nuff' said.
    If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why?" Probably Coruscant. You would never get bored there with all the places to have fun and chill and get in the occasional speeder chase :)

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? Make my own videogame(s). 2. Own the complete original Kenner Star Wars collection from the 70's. 3. Be able to get rich enough to purchase that collection.

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Your Name - Geoff

Nickname ? Krash

D.O.B ? June 9

Star sign - Gemini

Other message boards you visit www.starwars.com/community

Hobbies (besides SW)? hockey, movies, WWII airplanes, medieval times

Favorite Color - Green

Favorite Animal - penguin

Favorite film(s)(besides SW) ? Raiders of the Lost Ark

Favorite musical artist(s) or group(s) - Bryan Adams, John Williams, Eric Clapton, Britney Spears, Glenn Miller Orchestra

Favorite song(s) ? "Summer of 69" Bryan Adams, "Across The Stars" (JW), "White Room" Eric Clapton

Favorite cartoon as a child (and now hehe..) Robotech

Favourite Book (up to now)- "Rogue Squadron" Michael Stackpole

Favourite tv program ? Farscape

Favourite food ? cheeseburgers, steak

Favourite actors/actresses ?Harrison Ford, Natalie Portman

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? video games, read a book, play with my girlfrind's boxer "Maggie"

What do you most regret doing? not listening to a friend, and losing her in the process.

Luke Skywalker, learns about "the Force," flys an X-Wing...sounds good to me

What do you do for a living? (apart from breathing ) ? freelance editor WOIO/WUAB

What's your dream job? ? sportscaster

Do you have anyone in your family, who you're really close to? my sister, she's my padawan...and the most important person in my life

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? ? Bespin, I would love to live among the clouds.

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? (name 3) fly/do a "barrel-roll"...see Hawaii...go back to Lake Como, and get inside where they filmed AOTC

4. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Your Name - Emily

Nickname ? None

D.O.B ? October 8

Star sign - Libra

Other message boards you visit: None

Hobbies (besides SW)? hockey,medievel things, Mythology things, Egypt things, Roman Empire

Favorite Color - Blue

Favorite Animal - Cats of all sizes

Favorite film(s)(besides SW) ? Lord of the Rings, Indiana Jones, Tron, and Willow

Favorite musical artist(s) or group(s) - John Williams, Celine Dion, Enya, (can you count Ewan Mcgregor?), and Rat Pack

Favorite song(s) ? Across the Stars, May It Be(LOTR), Bolero (Moulin Rouge), Now We Are Free (Gladiator), and Sam's Song (Rat Pack)

Favorite cartoon as a child (and now hehe..) I cannot spell it but the female version of Heman.

Favourite Book (up to now)- Night by Elie Wiesel

Favourite tv program ? Farscape

Favourite food ? Watermelon

Favourite actors/actresses ?Harrison Ford, Natalie Portman, Ewan Mcgregor, Nicole Kidman, Colin Farrell

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? Read books or play games on computer

What do you most regret doing? I don't know

Leia Organa, she rocks and kicks a$$.

What do you do for a living? (apart from breathing ) ? go to school

What's your dream job? ? musican

Do you have anyone in your family, who you're really close to? my brother

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? ? Tatooine because I love hot weather

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? (name 3) Go out of American other then Canada, Live in a state other than Ohio, Play in a real good band.

5. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    "I cannot spell it but the female version of Heman"

Her name was "She-Ra: Princess of Power" So who else remembers seeing the He-Man movie that introduced her as He-Man's sister?

6. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002

Nicknames ? Jedi Knight Pas-Jo Dacle, PASS-OW!, J.R., Jon-Boy, Comic Geek, Movie Man, Guitar God.

DOB: August 27, 1982

Sign: Virgo

Other Message boards I visit: Comics2Film.com

My Website: http://www.angelfire.com/darkside/wolverine

Hobbies excluding Star Wars: Professional Actor in movies and TV shows, GUITAR PLAYER, drums, harmonica, bass, movies, working out, comic book collecting, pooping, artwork, fencing, prop collecting, model building, women.

Favorite Color: Green

Favorite animal: The Platypus?the ass end of evolution.

Favorite films besides SW: THERE?S OTHER FILMS BESIDES STAR WARS?!??!?!
    Aliens, Alien, Terminator 2, The Big Labowski, X-Men.

Fav. Music: Heavy metal/rock and roll/blues, metallica, Clapton, ect?

Favorite Songs: Enter Sandman (Metallica)

Fav Cartoons as a child: He-Man and TMNT

Favorite Book: I don?t read much?

Favorite TV Programs: The Incredable Hulk(The Bill Bixby one), Star Trek:TNG, Actor?s Studio, Playboy TV(hehehehe?not really.)

Fav. Food: Pizza! Food of the GODS!, I?ve been eating pizza all of my LIFE!

Fav. Actors/Actresses: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bob Barker(only on the fact of his name being cool).

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down?:Kick a puppy?awwww(NO I DON?T, I love animals). I sulk, or cry if I?m REALLY down(Yes, strong men do cry?).

What do you most regret doing?: Stabibng my hand (it was an accident)

If you could be anyone (alive or dead or fictional) Who would you be and why? : Angolina Jolie(we all know what I?d be doing all day), or Robin Williams, just because his mind is so incredible.

What do you do for a living?: I DON?T WORK AT WAL-MART?HA HA. I?m an actor.

What's your dream job?: I am doing it now.

Do you have anyone in your family, who you're really close to? My mom. She?s as crazy as me.

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why?" Corisant?because of the women.

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? I have already achieved my life?s goal at the age of 19.

7. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Quote Pas-Jo Dacle "What do you do for a living?: I DON?T WORK AT WAL-MART?HA HA. I?m an actor." Hey I'm in a fanfilm so I'm kind of an actor so HA! Ok, I got nothing...but at least I get to help out all the fine women who wander by the electronics dept! Booyah!

8. Scorched-Dewback

Scorched-Dewback Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2002
    Your Name - Justin

Nickname ? Justifiable Homicide, Scorch, Jake, Radzyn, Bunny

D.O.B ? January 11

Star sign - Capricorn

Other message boards you visit pub52.ezboard.com/bblackballsquadron91065. www.rebellegion.com, www.501st.com, pub118.ezboard.com/bmidwestgarrison, www.dewbackwing.com

Have you got a website? what is it? - No

Hobbies (besides SW)? reading, the Internet, going to local shows, metal, punk, sca, hardcore, watching movies, playing video games, partying, LARPing

Favourite Colour - blue

Favourite Animal - Wolf

Favourite film(s)(besides SW) ? Kevin Smith stuff, The Matrix, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Ghost in the Shell, Princess Mononoke, Neon Genesis Evangelion (series), Record of Lodoss War (series)

Favourite musical artist(s) or group(s) - Flogging Mollys, Dropkick Murphys, Mushroomhead (WOOT!!!), The Business, old school Misfits, Offspring, Satic X, Rammstein, Metallica, System of a Down, Anti-Flag, etc... too many to list...

Favourite song ? Rebels of the Sacred Heart (Flogging Mollys)

Favourite cartoon as a child (and now hehe..) GI Joe (Invader Zim)

Favourite Book (up to now)- It would be Clockwork Orange, but someone else already took it. More fun than a good swift kick in the yarbles, neh? Anything by Melanie Rawn.

Favourite tv program ? Adult Swim (Cartoon Network)

Favourite food ? PASTA!!!! I love my pastas.

Favourite actors/actresses ? No really favorite ones.

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? Grampa's Cough Medicine

What do you most regret doing? ? Moving in with my girlfriend, who's now an ex. Crazy wench tried to stab me!!!

If you could be anyone (alive or dead or fictional) Justin Achilli. Working for White-Wolf Games is my uber-goal

What do you do for a living? (apart from breathing ) ? Try my damndest to get a job as a costumed character at amusement parks, work at Haunted attractions frequently

What's your dream job? ? A creator for White Wolf

Do you have anyone in your family, who you're really close to? If so, who and why? ?My grandfather. Through everything, he's kept me going with wisdom and intelligence and love.

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? ? Corellia. I'd love to work for CorSec.

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? (name 3) ? 1. Get laughs outta people, 2. live life to its fullest, 3. help the world's problems.

9. Old_Benny

Old_Benny Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 2000
    Your Name - Fred

Nickname ? Derf (Fred spelled backwards)

D.O.B ? Dec. 3

Star sign - I don't do signs.

Other message boards you visit - none

Hobbies (besides SW)? TV, boating, when the boat actually works. Thats all I got.

Favourite Color - Forest Green

Favourite Animal - Lemur

Favourite film(s)(besides SW) ? Highlander, Star Trek II, The Shawshank Redemption, The Indiana Jones [as it stands now] Trilogy.

Favourite musical artist(s) or group(s) - Pink Flyod, Metallica, Led Zepplen, John Williams, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Enya

Favourite song(s) ? Wish You were Here, Us and Them, Time, Welcome Back (Sanitarium), Master of Puppets, Dazed and Confused, Stairway to Heaven, The Imperial March, May it Be

Favourite cartoon as a child (and now hehe..) Coyote/roadrunner, Animaniacs, Scooby Doo, Where are You?

Favourite Book (up to now)- Red Storm Rising, Tom Clancy

Favourite tv program ? Gilligan's Island, Star Trek, The Daily Show, Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Favourite food ? Baby Back Ribs

Favourite actors/actresses ? Sean Connery, Harrison Ford/ Natalie Portman

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? Read the Bible

What do you most regret doing? ? Responding to this post. How many more questions anyway?

If you could be anyone (alive or dead or fictional) Jesus

What do you do for a living? (apart from breathing ) ? Student, but I work part time as a pain in the butt

What's your dream job? ? Seat cushon tester

Do you have anyone in your family, who you're really close to? If so, who and why? ?My Brother. Not enough a poet or emotional enough to answer the rest.

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? ? Naboo. Beautiful place.

What things do you want to achieve in life before you die? (name 3) ? 1. Get Married 2. Fly around the world, with many stops 3. Work full time in the service of God. Of course, I don't plan on dying.

10. Scorched-Dewback

Scorched-Dewback Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2002
    Are any of you SCAdians? Cause I see a lot of medieval things :) It seems like a lot of SW fans are also into the medival stuff.

11. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Your Name - Brian

Nickname ? B, b-mack, other unmentionables

D.O.B ? August 29

Star sign - Virgo

Other message boards you visit: dealmac.com/chat

Have you got a website? what is it? - www.mickelsondesigns.com, www.unipixonline.com

Hobbies (besides SW)? reading, mountain biking, playing baseball, playing volleyball, doing things that generally can result in massive injury

Favourite Colour - Chartreuse! *jk* black

Favourite Animal - Wolf

Favourite film(s)(besides SW) ? old horribly-edited kung fu, new horribly-edited kung fu, horribly-edited martial arts films, (I think I see a pattern!), horribly written b-movies, anything that makes me feel like I'm Crow on MST3K

Favourite musical artist(s) or group(s) - Primus, Soundgarden, pre-Vitology Pearl Jam, Destiny's Child, Shakira, Ja Rule, Natalie Merchant, Sarah McLachlan, Depeche Mode, U2

Favourite song(s) ? Haley's Song (Eminem), Fear (Sarah McLachlan), Tommy the Cat (Primus), Like Suicide (Soundgarden), Eldery Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town (Pearl Jam), Garden (Peral Jam), Reach Down (Temple of the Dog), Footsteps (Pearl Jam/Temple of the Dog)

Favourite cartoon as a child (and now hehe..) Transformers, G.I. Joe, early Dexter's Lab

Favourite Book (up to now)- It's Not About the Bike: My Journey Back to Life (Lance Armstrong)

Favourite tv program ? Greg the Bunny, She Spies, Sex and the City

Favourite food ? Surf 'n' Turf

Favourite actors/actresses ? Nicholas Cage, John Travolta in bad guy roles, Samuel L. Jackson, Geena Davis (especially in Long Kiss Gododnight), Mila Jovovich, Tom Hanks (except Forrest), Eugene Levy

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? play music, sleep, drink myself into an alcoholic haze

What do you most regret doing? ? hurting people in relationships, not taking care of my body

If you could be anyone (alive or dead or fictional) Who would you be and why? Corran Horn, I mean, c'mon! X-wing pilot, Cor-Sec investigator, Jedi, Mirax... Dude's got mad, mad skills... and Mirax!!

What do you do for a living? (apart from breathing ) ? part-time student, part-time pre-press production assistant, soon-to-be full-time graphics artist?

What's your dream job? ? All-Star and Hall-of-Fame-bound second baseman

Do you have anyone in your family, who you're really close to? If so, who and why? ? uh, not really, surprisingly

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? ? Forest Moon of Endor, gonna hunt me some ewoks

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? (name 3) ? 1. learn to like myself 2. marry my g/f 3. make a postive difference in a lot of people's lives

12. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    I can not train him, the boy has no Mullet.

13. CalaisKenobi

CalaisKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Well... I'm new here, but I'd like to become involved :) So I guess the best way is to introduce myself, right? ;)

Name: Jenn

Nickname: CalaisKenobi, CK

DOB: Feb. 9

Star Sign: Aquarius

Other Message Boards I visit: None, really

Website: None personally, but my stories are archived in several

Favorite color: yellow

Favorite Animal: Panther

Favorite Film: Moulin Rouge, The Matrix, Independence Day

Favorite Musical Artists: John Mellencamp, Styx, Eagles, Beatles, Jon Bon Jovi

Favorite Song: One Day I'll Fly Away: Moulin Rouge

Favorite Cartoon: Gargoyles

Favorite Book: IVANHOE Sir Walter Scott

Favorite TV Show: Star Trek: Voyager

Favorite Food: Pizza!

Favorite Actor/Actress Ewan McGregor, Julia Roberts

How do I cheer myself up: Writing horribly depressing, angsty fics ;)

What do I most regret doing: Allowing other people to influence how I wanted to live my life

If I could be anyone, alive, dead or fictional, who would I be: Well, I'd like to say Obi-Wan Kenobi... but I think I'd probably end up more of Emperor Palpatine [face_devil]

What do I do for a living: I'm a college student... so party :)

What's my dream job: Full time writer

Do I have anyone in my family who I am really close to: As of late, my older sister

If I could visit one Star War's planet: Alderaan, because it sounds so beautiful *of course that would have to be PT time*

What do I want to do in life before I die: Make someone so deliriously happy they never forget me, take a giant risk just because it could possibly make me happy, write a real novel

Well, I hope that serves as an okay, "HI! I'm new here" sorta thing :p

CK

14. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Hello CalaisKenobi...welcome to "The Jedi Knights of Cleveland" Fanforce.

You might want to check out the welcome new members link (at the top of the page) That'll spell out all the rules and stuff (don't worry, it's not that complicated)

Where are ya from? We've got people from all over...my sister and I live in Parma.

15. CalaisKenobi

CalaisKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Actually I did check that out on recommendation of Jedi_BMack :D I am currently in Berea OH. (Which would be great if your meeting ends up at South Park, since I actually know where that is... ;) 8-} )

16. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    Your Name - Candace

Nickname ? Candy, Candii, Candy corn, Shy Candice Fox, Foxca

D.O.B ? March 13

Star sign - Pisces

Other message boards you visit - none

Hobbies (besides SW)? Reading, writing, history (especially ancient Greece and medieval times)

Favourite Color - Blue

Favourite Animal - Dog

Favourite film(s)(besides SW) ? Moulin Rougue, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Pretty Woman, She's All That

Favourite musical artist(s) or group(s) - John Williams, Eminem, U2, Dave Matthews Band, Nelly, Avril Lavigne, Ewan McGregor (I think he counts)

Favourite song(s) ? Hero, Love Shack, Complicated, Dilemma, Haley's Song, Cleaning Out My Closet, Your Song, Lady Marmalade, Skater Boi, #1, Walk On

Favourite cartoon as a child (and now hehe)- Scooby Doo

Favourite Book (up to now)- Young Jedi Knights, The Courtship of Princess Leia, Sweet Valley, The Great Gatsby

Favourite tv program - Yu-Gi-Oh!, Sweet Valley High, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Reba, CSI, Survivor

Favourite food ? Ham and pizza

Favourite actors/actresses ? Harrison Ford, Freddie Prinze Jr., Ewan McGregor, Colin Farrell, Julia Roberts, Natalie Portman

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? Listen to music or read

What do you most regret doing? ? I don't know

If you could be anyone (alive or dead or fictional) Yoda

What do you do for a living? (apart from breathing ) ? Student

What's your dream job? ? Speacial Ed teacher

Do you have anyone in your family, who you're really close to? If so, who and why? ?My aunt and my brother because tehy seem to always be able to listen really well, even though my brother has a problem with smiley faces

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? ? Alderaan, if it weren't in tiny little chunks because it seems like it would be a beautiful place

What things do you want to achieve in life before you die? (name 3) ? 1. Go to Australia, 2. Become a teacher 3. Change someone's life/reach someone

17. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Bumped for Shinjo and Jangoboy... You guys mind telling us a little about yourselves?

18. jangoboy71

jangoboy71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2002
    It's not the full list but

Name: Jonathan

dob: 7/1

nicknames: jon

sign: don't do signs

other message boards: just tfn

hobbies: golf, football, music

color: black and blue

animal: dogs all the way

films: lotr, big daddy, dumb and dumber blue streak, austin powers 1,2,3

artist-band: Eminem, michelle branch, nelly, mxpx, pod

Song: all eminem songs, #1 Nelly, uth of the nation pod

Book: lotr, the bible

tv show: sportscenter

Food: i like a lot of things

actor/actress: adam sandler, mike myers, natalie portman, martin lawrence

Dream Job: pro golfer

if i could be anyone: Jesus

Where i would live in starwars: naboo, very nice plpace

19. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Bumpage. Shinjo, Tader, Skyedancer... tell us a little bit about yourselves...

20. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    The bumps could not have returned without us knowing...

21. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Editing my post b/c I moved.

Nicknames ? Jedi Knight Pas-Jo Dacle, PASS-OW!, J.R., Jon-Boy, Comic Geek, Movie Man, Guitar God.

DOB: August 27, 1982

Sign: Virgo(but not a virgin, inside joke, sorry)

Other Message boards I visit: Comics2Film.com

My Website: http://www.angelfire.com/darkside/wolverine

Hobbies excluding Star Wars: Professional Actor in movies and TV shows, GUITAR PLAYER, drums, harmonica, bass, movies, working out, comic book collecting, pooping, artwork, fencing, prop collecting, model building, women.

Favorite Color: Green

Favorite animal: The Platypus?the ass end of evolution.

Favorite films besides SW: THERE?S OTHER FILMS BESIDES STAR WARS?!??!?!
    Any movie I'm in...
    Aliens, Alien, Terminator 2, The Big Labowski, X-Men.

Fav. Music: Heavy metal/rock and roll/blues, metallica, Clapton, ect? Techno sucks

Favorite Songs: Enter Sandman (Metallica)

Fav Cartoons as a child: He-Man and TMNT

Favorite Book: I don?t read much? Now all I read is scripts and Star Wars books.

Favorite TV Programs: The Incredable Hulk(The Bill Bixby one), Star Trek:TNG, Actor?s Studio, Playboy TV(hehehehe?not really.)

Fav. Food: Pizza! Food of the GODS!, I?ve been eating pizza all of my LIFE! And now in LA that's ALL I CAN AFFORD

Fav. Actors/Actresses: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bob Barker(only on the fact of his name being cool). Since I met Mark Walberg, I think he's cool

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down?:Kick a puppy?awwww(NO I DON?T, I love animals). I sulk, or cry if I?m REALLY down(Yes, strong men do cry?).

What do you most regret doing?: Stabibng my hand (it was an accident)...just doing a stag film...but it was only background work, ful3ly clothed and got payed that day.

If you could be anyone (alive or dead or fictional) Who would you be and why? : Angolina Jolie(we all know what I?d be doing all day), or Robin Williams, just because his mind is so incredible.

What do you do for a living?: I DON?T WORK AT WAL-MART?HA HA. I?m an actor. And yes, I still don't work at Wal-Mart(we don't have walmarts out here that I know of)

What's your dream job?: I am doing it now. ACTING BABY!

Do you have anyone in your family, who you're really close to? My mom. She?s as crazy as me.

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why?" Corrasaunt...The women are like the women in LA.

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? I have already achieved my life?s goal at the age of 19. Now I am moving up the ladder of success and fame and fortune.

22. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    The shroud of the BUMP side has fallen...

23. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    I've been asked by Bobafemme to request that EVERYONE refrain from "bumping" threads to keep them going. If it dies out...let it go!

24. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    We all know that Jedi never REALLY die Krash. :D

25. skyedancer

skyedancer Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2002
    Your Name - Cindy

Age - You don't really want to know but let's just say I remember the Kennedy assassination!

Star sign - Sagittarius

Hobbies (besides SW)- reading, listening to music, gardening, hanging out with friends and usually counselling them!

Favourite Color - Red

Favourite Animal - Cat

Favourite film(s)(besides SW) - I like lots of movies but my all time favorite is Casablanca.

Favourite musical artist(s) or group(s) - I like lots of different types of music. Lately, I've been listening to Shania Twain, Kenny G, Loreena McKennitt, the Footloose soundtrack, and some jazz. (I can hear the groans already.)

Favourite Book (up to now)- Again, I have lots of favorites but the one that I read in the past year that made the greatest impression on me is To Kill A Mockingbird.

Favourite tv program ? CSI and Enterprise if you mean current programs
    Favourite food ? pizza

Favourite actors/actresses ? Humprey Bogart, Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor, Lauren Bacall, Michelle Pfeiffer, Nicole Kidman

How do you cheer yourself up, when you're feelin' down? ? listen to music, call my friends, pet my cat, pray

What do you most regret doing? ? I regret worrying too much about past mistakes and worrying about possible future problems--not living enough in the present moment.

This is a tough one. Get back to me for an answer. I do admire Obi-Wan enormously for his dedication and commitment to the Jedi life but he's a guy and I'm happy being a gal!

What do you do for a living? (apart from breathing ) ? Reference librarian (and I don't spend my days telling people to be quiet either).

Do you have anyone in your family, who you're really close to? If so, who and why? ?My sister who always manages to cheer me up when I am down and who went so far as to help me bury my cat when it died. I return the favor by cheering her up when she is down and helping her through the rough times. And my 17 year niece who is also a SW fan. I wish she lived nearby and maybe she could meet some of you guys.

If you could live in the Star Wars galaxy for a day, what planet would you go to and why? ? Naboo because it's so pretty and peaceful almost like a resort.

What things do you want to achieve in life b4 you die? (name 3) ? 1. become a calmer and more centered person. 2. help put my niece through college 3. live life to the fullest 4. meet a guy my own age who likes SW
    -----signature-----

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.