The ghost in the Temple

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Senator_Lowla, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senator_Lowla Jedi Padawan

this is my first attempt so no been 2 cruel & tryin' 2 kill me

Shadow sat,on the Temple steps, watching her life tick away in front of her. Nothing was going right. Her best padawan had left. He had gone. Gone to do something or other, to do with the Senate. Now she was left, again.
    "Shadow!" came a voice behind her. She turned to see the boots of Yoda foating in front of her.
    "Master, I'm surprised to see you here!"
    "Why, Shadow? Not allowed to roam the building am I?"
    "No. I am just surprised" but I wish you wouldn't. You don't expect to see a 2 foot green thing floating behind you every day!
    "Shadow. Do not try to hide your inner-most thougts from us. It does not do to lie or deceit people."
    I KNOW. How many times do I need to be told? After all, this must only be the HUNDRETH time!!!
    "Master. Did you want anything in particular?"
    "New padawans, arrived for you have. Go to the high council room you must!"
    "Yes Master Yoda. I will go at once."
    Shadow stood up, and stumbled to the entrance. She had been sat for too long.
  2. SHADOW13 Jedi Knight

star 1
    HI Helly,
    i won't be cruel (not too much anywhere)
    See you @ school
    From Suzy
  3. Senator_Lowla Jedi Padawan

What is it with being told what to do? Do this Shadow. Do that Shadow. It is REALLY starting to annoy me now!!!

Part Two
    Shadow stood reluctantly infront of a row of young padawans.She had already watched them fight, and she wasn't impressed by any of them in particular. Her last padawan had been much better. She was now watching their ability to handle the force.
    This is SO boring... hang on. Who's that over there? The one who looks all shy and nervous.
    She found herself staring at her. She was a Twi'lek. She must only be about nine.
    "Master Windu, who is that over there?"
    Shadow pointed to the Twi'lek.
    "Oh, that is just Hadru Faruth."

By the way if Twi'lek is spelt wrong blame Shadow13, not me!
  4. Senator_Lowla Jedi Padawan

"She's okay, but the only reason she came was because all her freinds came."
    "I don't care. I want a private meeting with her!"
    "But surely you want someone with more experience"
    "Yes, master, I'm sure your right, but I just want to meet her."
    Sometimes people really do need to let others do WHAT THEY WANT! Anyway, I bcame an apprentice at the age of FIVE!!!!!!or round about then anyway, I think.

Part 3

Hadru Faruth sat waiting for Shadow to arrive. It had been three days since she had been told about the request. She was very nervous.
    Why ME? What have I done that's so special? I shouldn't be here, it should be someone like Bant Eerin.
    "Don't be so pesamistic Hadru," came a quiet voice by her ear. Hadru jumped. She hadn't heard anyone come into the room.
    "I guess I gave you a shock."
    "You could say that, Master."
    "Hadru, I have a proposition for you. How would you like to become my apprentice?"
    "ME? Are you sure you got the right person?"
    "Yes, I'm positive."
    "I don't know what to say."
    "How about a yes then!"
    "I...I...I guess so. No, I'd love to. I'd be honoured."
    "Fine, that's settled then. See you tomorrow at the ninth hour by the lake. Sorry I can't stay longer, I have a meeting with the Jedi Council."
  5. Senator_Lowla Jedi Padawan

Part3

Shadow stood infront of the Jedi Council. this had to be the worst time to be nervous. All those people staring at you, looking at your thoughts.
    "Shadow, why do you want someone so inexperienced?"
    "Everything is a challenge.I want to train her."
    "But she is too young for you. We have already got your next mission sorted, we will have to give it to someone else."
    "Fine, but I will train her." At that minute, Shadow heard a noise and turned to see ... nothing
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.