main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Ghost: Kanan and Hera

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by s65horsey, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    [​IMG]

Welcome to the Fan Club of Kanan Jarrus and Hera Syndulla. With the release of John Jackson Miler's A New Dawn we now have some new Rebel heroes to follow. We don't know a whole lot of information about them yet but I look forward to the tv show and hopefully some more supplemental books.

Kanan Jarrus was an apprentice when Order 66 occurred. He lost his master and went into hiding by completely remaking the person that he was. However, it is very difficult to go against those Jedi instincts to help people.

Hera is a twi'lek that we know even less about. She runs into Kanan during A New Dawn and convinces him to become part of the Rebellion.

Anyone else really excited about this new series?

2. CrazyOldHermit

CrazyOldHermit Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2007
    I read a sample of A New Dawn on my wife's kindle. It's interesting. I can't wait to get it and read more. I'm excited about the book and the show. :D

s65horsey likes this.
  3. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Let the fun begin.

4. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Saw the first episode of Rebels just now! Still pretty excited for the story. Definitely really liking Kanan. I think knowing the background story of him and Hera from A New Dawn definitely helped me out in connecting to the characters more.

5. CrazyOldHermit

Aug 22, 2007
    I was thinking it started on the 13th. Apparently I was wrong. :(

Oh well. :D

6. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    It was on Disney channel tonight but they are replaying it tomorrow at noon eastern time. I think it starts up on DisneyXD on the 13th.

Obviously I am going to be a fan of Sabine ( :p ) but I found myself liking Hera as well.

[​IMG]

7. CrazyOldHermit

Aug 22, 2007
    That's what I saw. I didn't know about the one tonight. Thanks Bardan.

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  8. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    I really enjoyed the book and enjoyed Hera and Kanan's interactions from the book, the show, and the little snippet clips on Starwars.com

The kid I was blah on, Sabine I am intrigued by, and the purple alien gets a large thumbs up from me. I think I may like that guy alot :D

9. sbk1234

sbk1234 Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 21, 2014
    As far as pilot episodes, I think it was better than most. They've got an incredible universe to play in, so this series could be FANTASTIC. I hope it lives up to potential.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.