main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Gift (AU - JA with a twist)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by darthtracy, May 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Susie

Jedi Susie Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2000
    I do hope there's another post coming soon...

2. darthtracy

darthtracy Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2000

Ah crap! Sorry for not posting, here is one to make up for my absence.

Part 3
    smitten

Obi-Wan arrived, two trays in tow, with a warm smile for Mimi. The flimsy curtains had been pulled back, allowing the morning sun to wash over the room. He tried to ignore the jumping muuta beans in his stomach as he sat down across from her.

Be calm; it's just a pretty girl.

"I wasn't sure what you wanted, so I brought one of everything." He explained, passing her a plate. And that was the truth, he almost needed a droid to help him carry the trays!

Mimi grinned, her stomach growling at the sight. "Thank you, Obi-Wan." She replied, taking a huge bite of a muffin.

Watching her with unguarded curiousity, Obi-Wan wondered if she knew of the baby. If not, he did not want to be the one to break it to her. In his experience, angry females were something to be feared. Greatly. He decided to keep the conversation on neutral topics. "There's never a shortage of food around here."

Nodding, she took a sip of her juice. "Good, because...I'm eating for two." She admitted, quietly.

Obi-Wan could sense her anxiety, and unconsciously reached out for her hand. Her tiny hand seemed dwarfed by his. "How...preg...uh-"

"Pregnant?" She supplied, with a lopsided grin.

Yeah, real smooth.

"Pregnant, yes." He smiled, finding his juice very interesting. To her credit, she was handling very well.

"I've never actually found out, but if I had to guess, about 2 months?" She rubbed her belly.

Staring at the gown-covered belly, Obi-Wan's curiousity got the best of him. "Can you feel it yet?"

"Not yet, but it's so small still." She reached for his hand, placing it where hers had just been.

Obi-Wan's cheeks blushed bright pink."It's so odd, to think that another human is living inside of you," His voice was filled with reverence. "Do you think it will be a girl, or boy?"

Mimi considered this, her brows knitting together. "A boy, I think."

Ready to move his hand away, Obi-Wan was surprised as he felt...something...from the baby? No, it couldn't be.

Could it?

Covering his reaction with a quick smile, he watched as Mimi ate up everything on her plate. He would have to talk to Qui-Gon about this, that much was certain.

3. Jedi Susie

Mar 12, 2000
    Yeah a post! very interesting with Obi possibly sensing something from the child. I'm still ooking forward to seeing how you create this into an AU and what the twist is. Thank you for post and please post again soon! :D

4. p_stotts

p_stotts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2001
    That was so sweet! So Obi can tell the baby is Force sensitive already? Hmm, I wander how this will play out, and who the baby will turn out to be...maybe...well I'll keep my thoughts to myself. :D

5. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000
  6. Broken-Sabre

Broken-Sabre Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2001
    Interesting, please continue. :)

7. Jedi Susie

Mar 12, 2000
    So, I come asking for a post and then don't give FB..sheesh good on, Susie.

Anyways, antoher great post. I love how Obi seems to have a bit of a soft spot for her and how he's reacting to her.

I still can't wait to see what else is to come.

8. Stranded in space

Stranded in space Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2000
    ohhhhhhhhh!!!! MORE!!!!!!!!

9. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More
    More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More

need i say more???? ;)

10. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    hehe it's me again. I'm going to up this one more time before it leave. be back saturaday. :) Bye!

11. jedi-thespian

jedi-thespian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2001
    Hurry up and post more!!! I wanna know what happens next!!! :D

12. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    Hi i'm back!!! :D

Did anyone miss me???? ?[face_plain]

No?!? :eek:

Oh, well i don't really mind :)

13. Jedi Susie

Mar 12, 2000
    Welcome back! So, now that Stranded in space is here, how about a post? :)

14. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Hmmmm, I seem to remember someone commenting on how hard it is to get people to read one's threads.... far harder it seems is to get authors to post more!! :) :)

15. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
    OK, people let's get the pitchforks...

16. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    Why pitchforks??? What we need to do it start marching around in circles with little signs that say POST OR ELSE!!! and chant WE WANT A POST!!! WE WANT A POST!!!

**takes own advise, and startes marching and chanting**

17. Cheryl_Kenobi

May 6, 2001
    that's a new way. let's try it! WE WANT A POST

18. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    We Want a POST!!!!! We Want a POST!!!!! We Want a POST!!!!! We Want a POST!!!!! We Want a POST!!!!!
    We Want a POST!!!!! We Want a POST!!!!! We Want a POST!!!!! We Want a POST!!!!! We Want a POST!!!!!
    We Want a POST!!!!! We Want a POST!!!!! We Want a POST!!!!! We Want a POST!!!!! We Want a POST!!!!! [/c

19. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    :( it didn't work!!!! :(

20. Jedi Susie

Mar 12, 2000
    Man, here I thought I was done forming mobs...guess not...

*grabs her torch** Okay, now where's my matches...**grabs matches and lights torch**

Okay, and now to get the mob...

21. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    I'm with you Susie!!!! How many people dose it take to make a mob???

22. Cheryl_Kenobi

May 6, 2001
    not many you just have to get the point across. count me in susie.

23. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    DARTH TRACY!!!!!! where are you?!?!?!?!?

24. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    To The Top!!!!!

25. Stranded in space

Feb 13, 2000
    We Want A post!!! We want a post!!!!! We want a Post!!!! .....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.