main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~The Gift~ Talia Durron, K/J, TK/J, Allana, others***Update 25/04***

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GoddessJainaSoloFel, Apr 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Durroness

Durroness Jedi Grand Master star 1

Sep 4, 2002
    =D= I loved it! I really like how you described the hem of the cloak as being worn. Could this be from Jaina wearing it? And thanks for the PM, I would love to be added to the list.

Edit: Oh, I forgot to ask about Jaina's lightsaber. Is the melting something something we should be familiar with, or will you explain it? Because I dont remember if that happened to it in profic or not.

2. dashleebo

dashleebo Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 18, 2003
    Great update! Like everyone else I can't wait to find out what is written in the envelopes, and what she'll see in the holos. The descriptions of the objects were good too! :D

3. master_jade

master_jade Jedi Master star 2

Jan 27, 2006
    C'mon Talia ! Open the envelopes! :D :D :D

Yes, I'd like to be PMed about the updates, Thanks.
    And one more thing, when I still remember- There is written K/J in the title line of this story- so- I wonder if maybe , maybe-hey are still alive somehow and will make a great comeback ???[face_hypnotized] (yaeh, I know it's little probable that they didn't give a sign that they were alive in almost eighteen years, but... miracles happen, don't they?)

What's more- The scene when Talia took her parents lighsabres was very touching.:_|

4. iamobiwan1970

iamobiwan1970 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2005
    Well you have teased us with all sorts of possibilities! What is on the holovids, the envelopes, the notes? Very sad from our point of view. It's weird though because these are people she never knew, so it is a completely different sadness then just missing parents who died when you were a little kid.

5. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    mastermeg_0228: ok i read the part about the charm braclet and when we got to the second charm i was thinking this sounded familiar but i couldn't place it...now i know...your story The Vision! I had read it a little while back and when you mentioned it everything came back, one of my favorite stories by the way! I've always liked the idea of that bracelet and thought it would be cool to include it here as well. :)

this was amazing, i love reading how she discovers everything!!! Perfect! [face_blush] Thank you!!!

but now i'm curious to know what everything else says/shows!!!!! maybe a letter from Kyp and Jaina before their death, like maybe a goodbye if they don't come back??????? Hmmm, well there is certainly a lot for her to discover, read, watch and look at still!

can't wait for more! More coming soon! :D

Adalia-Durron: Wonderful, as usual Goddess!! Thanks! :)

Cant wait to see what is written! We'll have a look in the first envelope soon! ;)

PM list please? You've been added! :D

Flowerlady: Wonderful...!!!! I loved it and I too liked the link with your story The Vision...I loved that story as well... I'm really happy you're enjoying the story! :D I thought it would be fun to link my other story to it as well without truly making one the sequel of the other.

Great job and I can't wait to see what the holos and letters hold... I'm working on the next post now!

Fireyforce: very cool. Thanks!

i liked all the objects that were in the box. Kyp's cloak, the two lightsabers, Jaina's jedi robes excellent stuff. It was really hard to decide on which items to include. There were a few I thought about but decided against in the end.

Can't wait to see what information will be in the envelopes or the data cards. Some of it will be revealed in the next post!

very interesting so far, very interesting. I'm happy that you are enjoying it so far! :D

PRINCESSCAMBRIA: Oh, that was very nice...tissue please. *Passes the tissue box over* Better stock up if you need tissues already! ;)

I remembered the bracelet from your other story...nice touch. Thanks! The bracelet is kind of special to me so I wanted to include it :)

I liked when she took both of her parent's sabers in hand and crossed them. I felt tingles going up my spine. I'm glad it had that effect on you! :)

If I were Talia, I would slip her mom's robes on and wrap up in her dad's cape, then go through the rest of the things. If I'd been her, I'd probably have wrapped myself up in my father's cloak but I'm not sure I'd have put my mother's Jedi Robes on as well. I'm thinking that Talia has had her own Jedi Robes but the cloak is really unique.

More soooon please. I'm working on it!

SilSolo: Nice update. Thanks! :)

I hope Talia learns that her mother was teh Sword of the Jedi and destined not to find peace. It is a definite possibility!! [face_mischief]

Durroness: I loved it! Thank you!:D

I really like how you described the hem of the cloak as being worn. Could this be from Jaina wearing it? I think Talia will find out why the hem is so worn a little later ;)

And thanks for the PM, I would love to be added to the list. You're welcome and you've been added! :D

Oh, I forgot to ask about Jaina's lightsaber. Is the melting something something we should be familiar with, or will you explain it? Because I dont remember if that happened to it in profic or not. I don't think that it was mentioned in profic but the source of the 'melting' was. I'm not going to say more about that now incase I include more details about it later. If not I'll explain what I was thinking to you later ;)

dashleebo: Great update! Thanks! :)

Like everyone else I can't wait to find out what is written in the envelopes, and what she'll

6. Darth_Intangable

Darth_Intangable Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2006
    Ohh...I love it...how did I miss it?

Ah well, was probabally out of town.

pms please!

-A[face_coffee]

7. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    Darth_Intangable: Ohh...I love it... Thank you. I'm happy you like it! :)

how did I miss it? Ah well, was probabally out of town. Yeah I think you were away in London? when I posted it!

pms please! Adding you to the list right now! :D

~Goddess Jaina~

PM LIST

Flowerlady
    Fireyforce
    dashleebo
    Trimaj
    Adalia-Durron
    Durroness
    master_jade
    Darth_Intangable

Thread Status: