main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Girly Thread ... Keep away lads

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Black_Scout, Sep 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Half your class threatened to kill me? [face_laugh] Oh well. easy come easy go.

It was me Ex. Krystel. Typical darlo lass and rebound, Still not completely got rid of her and its been nearly 5 years since we split up. And i tell ya what, i wasn't that good in bed. She's just nuts 8-}

2. AmberStarbright

AmberStarbright Jedi Grand Master star 7

Dec 20, 2002
    lol I can't remember exactly what was said, they threatened alot of people :p

Oh dear doesn't sound good at all, sounds a bit like something Jackie would do :p

3. Dickie

Dickie Jedi Master star 4

Jan 19, 2005
    Hey? Why not give her my number? :p

I wouldn't complain about that...

4. Lord_Ogli

Oct 5, 2001
    You can have it mate. But i warn you, i once had her convinced that i sold my phone when she kept texting me, had to give it up as a bad idea when it went abit far and she wanted to meet "Dave" for casual sex and she wouldn't stop ringing to find out when he was coming down to see her :rolleyes:.

Trust me man, picture everything you hate about stick thin, chavettes, times by 10 then drag it through a hedge backwards, that'll give you an indication on her looks, and they're her best feature. [face_sick]

5. lukesgirlie

lukesgirlie Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 30, 2005
    You know, insulting girls, however insult worthy they may seem, was not really the point of this thread...

6. Dickie

Jan 19, 2005
    Anythings up from here mate. The object of my desires would be quite happy if I dropped dead methinks :(

Although people keep telling me it's not that bad and I should just try to talk to her again like I used to, but I'm too scared. I don't get why, I'm ok with most things and pressure, but I purely panic when she's around :p

That said, I'm so hung up over her and all, when someone told me today what I should do and how she didn't think it was as bad as I thought and I started to think it might be OK I suddenly realised that although I like her and everything, I wouldn't want to start seeing her?! I feel like I'm being churned round in a mean shore break. Half of me wants one thing and the other doesn't...meh.

Ok, whinge over :p

7. lukesgirlie

Jan 30, 2005
    Wow...that sounds like something a girl would come out with :p

But if you don't want to start seeing her, then what do you want? No...don't answer that...

And is she really worth all the hassel you seem to be going through for her? Though knowing most girl she'll probably decide she like you as soon as you start going off her...

Coz that all made sense... :p

8. Dickie

Jan 19, 2005
    What? Lads have feeling too ya know!

And I didn't mean I only wanted her for a quick gratification ;)

I meant I am confused. And yes, she is worth all the hassle. I think. And yes, I think you're right :confused:

9. Lord_Ogli

Oct 5, 2001
    Thats not an insult, its an observation. When i realised i was only with her out of a need to feel loved i could have broken it off, remained friends and had some good memories, But she's been alternating between trying to seduce me and trying to make my life a missery deending on how her life is goin for nearly 5 years. That kind of thing takes its toll on a person.

10. Lord_Ogli

Oct 5, 2001
    I feel your pain Dickie, i think we've all been there at one point.

11. Black_Scout

Black_Scout Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2003
    I've lost the thread of this conversation :confused:

12. Lord_Ogli

Oct 5, 2001
    No pun intended i'm sure :p

13. lukesgirlie

Jan 30, 2005
    I don't know that there is one...we're just rambling and trying to sound clever :p

14. Jedi_Nath

Jedi_Nath Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 30, 2005
    I think the whole purpose of this WI meeting thread is to decide which cakes to make all us blokes...
    [Hint] I like coffee cakes... [face_hypnotized]=P~ [/Hint]

15. Lord_Ogli

Oct 5, 2001
    Gotta be a chocy one.

16. Jedi_Nath

Mar 30, 2005
    To be honest...Im not fussed at what flavour cake it is...just that there should be a cake made...Come on ladies! The kitchens over there...And Ogli with his "girly" drinks will help ya :p

17. Lord_Ogli

Oct 5, 2001
    Actually, I make really good cakes, better even than my mums, she says so herself.

18. Jedi_Nath

Mar 30, 2005
    Put your money where your mouth is! Go on...swallow your 10p and that fiver you've got in yer hand! :p *Hands Ogli Apron*

19. Lord_Ogli

Oct 5, 2001
    I ain't puttin on that tatty old thing.

*Puts on own pink and purple frilly apron*

I'm not coookin right now, i just like it :D

20. Jedi_Nath

Mar 30, 2005
    Suits you!

21. Black_Scout

Nov 10, 2003
    :( I can't cook at all, my mum once told me to watch a pan of milk that was heating up. I followed her instructions exactly; stood and watched it. It overboiled, at which point I shouted to her 'mum this milks boiling over what do I do?' It went everywhere and she went mental with me for some reason. I didn't know it was going to boil over so fast

Once she told me to turn off the toaster because the toast was stuck in it. I, of course, used the plug to switch it off, and it blew up and a huge spark flew out of the socket. Turns out she ment the switch on the toaster [face_blush]

22. Lord_Ogli

Oct 5, 2001
    Well, with the milk all i have to say is o_O and :rolleyes:

But the toaster :confused: Don't see how turnin it off at the all would be so much worse than in the toaster, just sounds like it was its time to go.

23. Black_Scout

Nov 10, 2003
    It [the toaster] survived!

As for milk needless to say I haven't been asigned that job again.

24. lukesgirlie

Jan 30, 2005
    I can cook...but I can rarely be bothered. When I'm feeling lovely I might make a meal for someone. But I nomrally just sit on here and let everyone else work :p

25. AmberStarbright

AmberStarbright Jedi Grand Master star 7

Dec 20, 2002
    I can cook basics to survive

However Mike is the cook and cleaner of the house

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.