main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Golden Age of the Shell of Darkness

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Katorr, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katorr

Katorr Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2010
    (OOC: In the words of Obi-wan Kenobi, "Hello there!" This is my first post on these forums, but I have been RPing for years and years. You could call me a veteran. This is open to anyone who wishes to join. Just post your Character Sheet, I'll approve or not, then you can start. This will be the most epic RP you have ever done. Don't miss out! This story is amazing! In this RP, I will have two main characters, who you will meet later in the story. But I have many many NPC's that will have a large part in this also. You will meet two of my main NPC's in the first post. My first post is already made and waiting (it's a very nice size by the way) So as soon as I have enough people, i'll start. I'd love around 4-7 characters here.

I don't want to give away too much of the story, but I'll give you some of the basic plot. You will start off applying for a job to be a freelance pilot to help fight in a battle in the Dantooine system. After, you will get taken along for the ride of your life. Now, I cannot force your character to make certain decisions. But this will be a very realistic RP. You will not get away with murder, all of your actions will be taken very seriously. You might be put in a situation where you may have to wait a while before being able to post again. Example: You are caught by the Sith and thrown into a cell. You must wait and see if the other PCs decide to rescue you, or continue on with the main journey. You character very well might be killed if you are put into a bad position. Example: If in my story, I plan for a rebel cruiser to be destroyed by a Sith capital ship. But in the middle of the RP, one of you becomes an ensign on the ship. It will still explode. Got it?

The story takes place 4,015 BBY, just before the Sith are about to start a new war with the Old Republic. The galaxy is in peace, and they do not want to commit to a new war. But what will happen when we meet... The Shell of Darkness? Will you fight to defend the Republic from this new threat? Or will you join them in their lust for power? You decide. Join now... it is your destiny!

I know the plot is not much information, but trust me when I say I have this story all planned out. And its big, very big. And very epic also. If you want to know more about it before you join, just shout and i'll find any other information I can provide without ruining any story.

Rules:
    1. I am GM, obey me.
    2. Please no NOT god mod!
    3. Check, and re-check your spelling/grammar.
    4. Follow TOS rules.
    5. Have fun!

P.S. Use this character sheet:

Species/Race:
    Name:
    Middle Name:
    Last Name:
    Nickname:
    Place of Birth:
    Weight:
    Hair Color/Style:
    Facial Appearance:
    Eye Color:
    Body Appearance:
    Home Planet:
    Current Residence:
    Ship:
    Allegiance:
    Profession:
    Armor:
    Primary Weapon(s):
    Secondary Weapon(s):
    Miscellaneous Item(s):
    Personality:
    Biography:))))

Xan Edit: Oh hey, yeah. But since Katorr hasn't logged in since March, I think it'll be better to lock this for now. Katorr, if you want to reopen this game in the future, drop us a PM.

2. SnipeHunter

SnipeHunter Jedi Master star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    This sounds interesting but should be moved to the role playing forum as it is a star wars universe game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.