1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The Good and The Bad

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Space_Cowboy, Nov 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Space_Cowboy Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yes you may, I just got word from Cowboy_Bebop that he will not continue play so Darth Vader is now up for grabs again,

HalloweenGirl, You can either be Sidious or Vader.
  2. HalloweenGirl Jedi Youngling

star 4
  3. Space_Cowboy Jedi Knight

star 2
    great all we need now again is a sidious!

everyone pm your friends and try to get them to join!

if the spot is taken and someone else wants to play, tell them to find one other person and ill put to more choices for characters!
  4. Space_Cowboy Jedi Knight

star 2
    These are the current players:

Anakin Solo-BartSimpsomSithLord
    Kyp Durron-SamakinSkywalker
    Mace Windu-HeadHunter0183
    Yoda-Jedi Satimber
    Obi-One Kenobi-Obi Hacor
    Luke Skywalker-JediPrincessKas

Darth Maul-666
    Count Dooku-Lord Monestario
    Exar Kun-Protege of Thrawn
    Darth Bane-MaulFly
    Darth Vader-HalloweenGirl
    Darth Sidious-?
  5. plokoon480 Jedi Master

star 4
    No one took Sidious yet?Whoo Hoo!I call Sidious!
  6. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think its time to start...
  7. Maulfly Moderator Emeritus

star 7
    I'm around for now.
  8. SamakinSkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I am around too!

aww Sel! :(
    I dont wanna beat the crap out of you! :(
    oh well...
    you darksiders are goin down! [face_mischief]
  9. Space_Cowboy Jedi Knight

star 2
    alrighty then! We got a sidious!

O.K. I believe its time to start. After this post everyone will awake from their cloning tubes and must find their allies. I will remind you that your force powers will not come back for a while, if you do find someone on the other side, you can engage in hand2hand combat or run away. The lightsabers are in a the 2 largest rooms in the complex. The rooms arnt near each other. also, once one of the members on your side finds the room, you may not take any of the lightsabers in the other room.

Lets see how this works out, any ?'s?
  10. Lord_Monestario Jedi Knight

star 1
    The naked Count Dooku got out of his cloning tube and opened his eyes. It was pretty blurry but he could still make things out.
    Dooku wondered where he was, he looked to his left and saw a set of clothes, (epi. 2),
    After he got them on, Dooku decided to go looking around, trying to find other people.
    He walked through the open door to his left and didnt see anything except an old crate and shattered glass. He heard a noise and a groan coming from around the corner. Silently, he stuck his head around the corner and saw.....
  11. SamakinSkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    OCC: Nope! ;)

*I wake up in a small room, alone*
    ///how strange...///
    Hello?
    *I say, because my Eyes still werent working very well from procedure*
    *I saw I was alone and went to a closet in the room, I opened it and saw some clothes in it*
    ///How convenient...///
    *I put on the clothes and looked around looking for another door*
    Ah there one is!
    *I walked up to it and pressed the control panel to open the door8
    Where is everyone?
    *I walked out into the corridor and
    looked around*
    ///where is everyone?///
    *I walked over to another door and pressed the OPEN button on the control panel*
    *It was locked*
    ///geez, they really dont like us do they?///
    *I walked down the corridor to another door*
    *I pressed on the Control Panel*
    *It opened with a snap-hiss*
    ///There we go!///
    *I walked in and jumped back in surprise*
    ///Its Obi-Wan Kenobi!///

/>
  12. Lord_Monestario Jedi Knight

star 1
    ic:Darth Maul was hunched over and when he heard me he looked up, snarled, and leaped onto me. "Hold on Maul, I'm on your side!"
    It took him a second to figure out what I had just said and then he retracted and said, "Who are you?"
    "I'm Count Dooku, I had heard so much about you when you were still fighting, so sad that you got killed by that rat , Kenobi.
    I myself was killed, but im too ashamed to tell who."
    Maul already had his clothes on and then we heard a crashing sound in the room over.
    We ran around the corner to find.....
  13. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    His eyes open with a searing pain, for he cannot tell where he is, who he is, or how he got here. He stumbles out of a strange tube and nearly falls to the ground as his legs aren't strong enough to carry him yet. He slowly rises and stumbles forward.

ANAKIN!!!!!!!!!

Who said that? He wonders.

NO!! ANAKIN!!!!!

Who keeps saying these things to him. His name isn't Anakin. He dosen't have a name. He continues through this complex, not knowing where he is. It is very cold and he notices that he dosen't have any clothing. For some reason he heads in a search and finds a group of clothing that just feels right to him.

ANAKIN!!!!!!

Memories that would have taken shape in flash training flood into his mind. And he realizes. The young teenager gains a strong foot and stands up high. Anakin Solo walks through the corridors with a purpose. Find a lightsaber, or components to build one.
  14. Space_Cowboy Jedi Knight

star 2
    ooc: Now that the game has started, i think i pm everyone, some people will think that since the game has already started, they cant play.

Not True.

If you want to play just post that you want to, try and find a second person, and then ill give you a list of choices.

at least say that you want to play, im sure everyone already in this game would be abl to find at least one person, if you cant!
  15. Space_Cowboy Jedi Knight

star 2
    I was pretty sure that alot of these people were active right now! :D
  16. SamakinSkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I am...
    I am just waiting for Obi to respond :p lol, I made mine. and I just saw him on there so I gotta wait for him to post now :( :p
  17. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Has Darth Bane been taken yet?

Eva is my name. I am the Admin's Bane
  18. Space_Cowboy Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yes, Darth Bane has been taken.

If you would still like to play as a different character ill make a short list of them for you tommorrow, right now, im going to sleep. But Lord Monestario, go a little less on the control that you are doing on 666. Its kinda GM. Try and find another player so that if you join there will be an even number of players on each side.

g'night! [face_yawn,falling off chair, closing eyes, all dark, cat meows, gets back up, goes feed him, falls into bed, asleep...]
  19. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    All was darkened, but for the hum.
    Slowly, a trickle, a jolt in the wavelength, the sound's pitch only varied to a trained ear, of which, none were evident.
    A thrum now, the pitch gathered power, like the clouds on the horizon of a barren desert, too afraid to hope for rain, but daring to believe in the impossible.

A jolt again, this time staying as a screech, building to a crescendo, a crack...

In the darkness, a shaft of light shone, as the inside of the cloning tube opened, activating dormant sensors, lights slowly raising to be evident in the view.

Dropping to a knee, gasping with the first mouthful of stale air, Exar Kun shuddered, his naked visage glistening with the sheen of new pale skin, his hair sweaty with the sudden cold.

Standing, his mind began to coalesce into the sapient realisation of being, of life, of purpose.

"I am alive again..." he spoke unto the air, a rasping conveyance rich with authority and power, as his wickedly quick mind began to graspe the enormity of existence.

"Alive...ALIVE!!" he shouted, knowing himself to be truly, the avatar of the Sith, for his people had allowed him to live once more.
    To his right, Massassi robes, pristine and fresh. No weapons thought. His mind began to pulse with the serpantine energy of the Dark Side, picking up many other powerful vortex's of energy nearby.

He would find them, and a weapon, if killing them became neccessary.

None would challenge him this time. The Jedi would not get the chance.

Picking up his clothes and dressing, he took a look around his room, and strode out into the corridor commandingly, intent on finding a weapon, confident he didn't need one.

Seething with power, he shone, and walked.
  20. Headhunter0183 Jedi Master

star 2
    ***Heay Protege, that was creepy!***

Mace Windu opens his eyes. He sees the lid of the cloning tube finish its slide to expose him to the air. He draws in a slow deep breath, centers himself, and steps from the capsule. "This is most strange"
    As he takes in his suroundings the realization of where he is and what he just steped from fills him with a sence of tereable purpose. He spots a table in the center of the room. He recognises the cloths on it as his, and puts them on. The uniform feels incomplete without his saber.
    "Their is a mistery to be solved here" Mace says as he heads out the door to do just that. He sences several consentrations in the fofce and realizes he is not alone. He sets off down the hall in search of the closest one. He rounds a corner and enters a wide room "YOU,I was definately not expecting to see you!"
  21. HalloweenGirl Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I m here :)

What do I say and Do?
  22. Headhunter0183 Jedi Master

star 2
    ** Hi Halloween Girl**
    **Just be Vader!**
    **Read over some of the other posts and youll get the idea**
  23. Maulfly Moderator Emeritus

star 7
    *The silence in the in the room is broken when the cloning tube in it's center hisses open. Bane opens his eyes, forcing them to focus on his darkened surroundings as he inhales deeply.*

What is this place? Why am I here?

*Bane steps out of the tube and sees his clothing hanging in a nearby closet. He attempts to call them to his hand using the Force, but nothing happens. His brow furrows as he tries again...and again nothing happens.*

Gah...

*Bane concentrates, attempting to see what powers he does have left, and manages to sense the presence of others nearby.*

Good, I still have some ability...

*Finally, Bane pads over to the closet and gets dressed. He notes that his weapon is gone.*

No matter...

*He thinks as he flexes muscles. A grim expression fixed on his face, Bane approaches the door and activates it.*

I will discover who did this to me. Then I will continue my work...the ultimate legacy of the Sith...

*Bane leave the room...*
  24. plokoon480 Jedi Master

star 4
    The room is silent.Not for long.The cloning tube breaks open and the clone of Sidious falls down.
    "Wh..what happened?So.....weak...."
    He has faint memories fighting with him....a warrior....almost as powerful as Sidious himself!He remembers faling then everything going black.He feels weak,can't use his powers!
    He forces himself up.Who did this to him?!
    It was him!The warrior!He will pay!Then he remembers!His anger,aggresion,fear,the key to using his powers!He sees a long black robe in a clooset next to him,and puts it on.Then he sees something else.A chain.His Sith Lance!He puts that on also.He pulls the long hood over his face then goes in search of the one who did this to him.
  25. 6-6-6 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Monestario, stop controlling my character! Well, so much for my big dramatic entrance 8-}
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.