main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Good and The Bad

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Space_Cowboy, Nov 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maulfly

Maulfly Moderator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    OOC: That or go ahead and do your own entrance. ;)

Based on the rules of the game, I wasn't going to take that as the entrance of your character, but if you want to go with that... *shrug*

2. Space_Cowboy

Space_Cowboy Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 15, 2002
    Monestario should have been a little less generous, but someone on the sith side should follow up his post.

3. Lord_Monestario

Lord_Monestario Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2002
    ooc: sorry, 6-6-6 for GM your character, Shouldnt have done that.

ic: Count Dooku looked around the corner and saw an empty cloning tube. "I wonder who came out of that?"
    "I dont know, Should we follow who ever came out?"
    "I wouldn't, it might be jedi, and we dont have any weapons."
    They walked for a while and came to a small room which had four exits.
    "Which way should we go?"

TAG:666

4. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC:HeadHunter, who was Mace reacting to?

5. Headhunter0183

Headhunter0183 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 19, 2002
    **Bart I thought it would be cool to leave that open. It could be any one who wanted to be encountered. But if the GM says so Ill pick some one.**

6. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: Cool. I'll have Anakin be discovered if you don't mind. He's just wandering around anyway.

IC: Anakin rounded the corner and heard a strangely familiar voice. He turned around and saw a face he remembered from the flash history lessons. Mace Windu. He walked up to the Jedi, whom in real time had lived almost a century before him, and said his first word sense emerging from the cloning vat. "Hi."

7. Headhunter0183

Headhunter0183 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 19, 2002
    Mace dose not recognise the face of the young man before him. But for an instant he reminded mace of a certian strong willed padawan.
    "You are a Jedi" Mace bluntely states, because it is obvious that the force is unusualy strong with this one.
    "you look familar. Have you any relatives who are Jedi"

8. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    "Go right, always right." Maul groweled. "Turning left exposes your vulnerable side to the first blow."

9. Maulfly

Oct 23, 2001
    *Bane walks stealthily down the hall. Approaching an intersection, Bane hears a small noise coming from the hall to the left.*

*His eyes narrow as he calmly waits for the source of the noise to make itself evident*

10. Obi-HaCoR

Obi-HaCoR Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2002
    I feel a cold shiver run against my body. My eyes immediatly open as I grasp the side of the cloning capsule. I quickly wipe away the wet liquid from my face. I look down to notice I am completely naked. I think to myself Master Yoda would kill me if he saw the predicament I was in.

*I climb out and notice my Jedi tunic and Robes across the room. I make my way over and put them on.*

I tighten my tunic around my waist firmly. With both my hands I slick my hair back a little, to make it seem somewhat presentable. I look around suspiciously trying to figure out exactly where I am and what I'm doing here. I make my way over to the door, hoping to do some exploring and see the affects of the situation I am in.

*lifting my hand to push the botton to open the door. It opens just before I get to push it.*

I was startled to see the door open before I got to it. Standing before me was a young man I have never before. Not having my lightsaber, I seemed a little defensless. I turn into my Jedi defense stance and stare directly at this young man standing in front of me. The face is not familiar.

"Who are you?" I asked in a stern voice?

11. SamakinSkywalker

SamakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    Me?
    *I said slyly*
    I am not to be trifled with, I'll tell you that much.
    *I said coolly*
    Who are you?
    I asked you first, who are YOU?
    I am Kyp Durron
    Now who are you?
    *I said quickly*
    *I called upon the force and tried to call something on the wall to me to demonstrate my power to this guy, I summoned it but it didnt come!*
    ///Whaa? Whats going on!?///
    *I tried to call it to me again*
    *Still no luck!*
    ///It must be from the cloning thing... a symptom I gues...///
    *I could still sense things through the force though, I sensed that this man was a Jedi*
    *I relaxed a bit*
    ///Good, didnt want to get in a fight without the force... I can still sense things through the force luckily... thats something...///
    *I walked up next to the man, he had a beard. He looked oddly familiar...
    ///Master Luke described someone like this... I cant remember who he is though!///
    *I said to myself impatiently*

12. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    Maul held up a finger to Dooku, telling him to stop. He opened up with his feelings, and could sense a presence around the next bend...a powerful presence. Whoever or whatever it was, was waiting for them. Maul dove around the corner, grabbing the hidden visitor, trying to head-butt the presence, but being flipped over and away from his target. Maul landed hard on his back, still holding onto his opponent. He kicked up twice at whoever it was, then jumped up and spun around to face his target. Darth Bane?

13. Maulfly

Oct 23, 2001
    *Bane, sensing that there was still a presence around the corner, repositions himself so that he could see both the intersection and the tattooed figure. Towering above the horned head of his opponent, Bane considers his situation*

Sith... They are both Sith. Perhaps this is another reason for weakened powers...the rule of two is broken yet again.

*Finally Bane speaks in his deep, powerful voice as he stands impassively*

Who are you? Both of you.

14. SamakinSkywalker

Apr 12, 2002
    *I sensed powerful dark presences near by*
    :eek:
    Do you sense that?
    *I asked the man*
    *I walked over to the door*
    We have to go out there!
    *I said skeptically to the man*

15. Lord_Monestario

Sep 2, 2002
    Dooku walks around the corner, senceing that the danger had cleared. He saw a tall figure faceing both Maul and himself. "I am Count Dooku, and this is Darth Maul. We both found ourselves in this place, not knowing how we got here or what were doing here. Who are you?"

tag: MaulFly, or 666

16. Lord_Monestario

Sep 2, 2002
    Dooku felt a strange presence in the force, "Do you feel that?" he asked Bane and Maul.

17. Space_Cowboy

Sep 15, 2002
    If the two lightsiders or at least one of them are on at this time, and hte three darksiders then you should have a small battle, rather than running away. If the two lightsiders arnt here right now then do not engage and wait till tommorow.

ill pm the people and ask them to post or pm me back so they will know there going to fight now.

also if any of you know the three people that havent posted yet, please pm them or ask them to remember to post!
    the three are Yoda, Vader, and Luke Skywalker. sorry i cant remember their user names right now.

continue.

18. Maulfly

Oct 23, 2001
    *Bane looks over Dooku, comparing the older man to the younger one. He looks old and feable, his hands arthritic, yet there was something dangerous about this one that Bane sensed.*

I am Darth Bane. I do not recognize your names...

*Suddenly Bane stops and slightly turns his head*

There are Jedi in this place...

19. SamakinSkywalker

Apr 12, 2002
    My name is Obi-Wan Kenobi
    *the man said slowly*
    Do you feel that?
    *I asked him anxiously*
    I do. . . I feel a familiar presence... one of those people out ther I have met before...
    *the man said, looking slightly distracted*
    *I walked out into the corridor, I turned a corner and saw 3 people standing there!*
    *I jumped back really quickly and against the wall on the corridor*
    *I slowly walked back to wear Obi-Wan was and called him to come out of the room*
    *I heard footsteps approaching*
    Uh-oh . . .

20. Lord_Monestario

Sep 2, 2002
    Dooku, Bane, and Maul, turned the corner, ready to fight. They saw two afraid men standing next to a cloning tube. Dooku saw Obi-one, and had a strange feeling that they had met before. Dooku tried to levatate a metal pole to him. It didnt budge. "That's not good."

21. SamakinSkywalker

Apr 12, 2002
    *I stared at the 3 men, sizing them up*
    ///Well, they look pretty weak without the force... except that guy with the horns///
    Who are you?
    *I asked standing to my full height, which still wasnt to much*
    *I got in a fighting stance ready for any attack they made*
    *one of them tried to lift up a metal pipe but couldnt*
    *I breathed a sigh of relief*
    ///Whew! They cant use the force either right now!///
    *I walked forward with Obi-Wan more confidently now*

22. HalloweenGirl

HalloweenGirl Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    *Vader walks to the door and stands at the door then turns around and then trns 2 face the door again*

23. The_Darkside_Prophet

The_Darkside_Prophet Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2002
    Can I join?

It would be my first RPG though, I understand if you don't let me play.

My first post!

24. Space_Cowboy

Sep 15, 2002
    ooc:Halloween girl, that didnt make any sence. You turn to the door and then turn around again? WHich door? Im confused.

The Darkside Prophet: Yes you may join, either you or I should find a second person to join too, so the teams are fair. Dont worry about your first rpg, for a few others this is their first also.

25. HalloweenGirl

HalloweenGirl Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    Soz space cow boy I am confused [face_blush]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.