1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The Good and The Bad

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Space_Cowboy, Nov 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Space_Cowboy Jedi Knight

star 2
  2. The_Darkside_Prophet Jedi Knight

3. Space_Cowboy Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yes, you can be Dromo. I wasnt able to find another person, but if the people in this thread all can pm a friend to join, then that would be great. Prophet, start posting any time you want to.

for the next person who would like to join:

choices:

Ki-Adi Mundi
    Plo Koon

no people already in the game may not switch.
  4. The_Darkside_Prophet Jedi Knight

Droma awakes from his cloning tube when the door slid open. He wiped some goop off his face. "Im cold" he thought to himself. He saw some clothes hanging in a closet nearby. After he put them on, Droma decided to go in search for other people. He heard some sounds in a nearby room. He decided it would be good to have a weapon in case of hostiles. Since he had no lightsaber, he tried to use the force to pick up a metal staff. It didnt come to him, he tried again, no dice. He walked over to it, bent down and picked it up. Droma took a couple of practice swings with it and walked into the room he heard sounds coming from. Droma walked into the room and found five people in it. Two were in the middle and three were on the far side. He senced that the two in the middle were jedi, and the 3 on the farside were sith. He sized the jedi up, and saw that they werent too bad to fight. Unless they had their force powers. he saw a very fiersome looking creature jump to his side and pick up a metal staff very much like his. "It seems like the jedi are trapped."

5. Lord_Monestario Jedi Knight

star 1
    Dooku spotted a man at the other side of the room. The jedi turned to see who the new person was, when they did, Maul picked up the pipe that Dooku couldnt lift. Dooku senced that Maul knew one of the jedi also. "Let us introduce ourselves to each other. I am Count Dooku, these are my friends Darth Maul and Darth Bane." He nodded at each sith in turn. "Who are you, and who is that?" He pointed at the man across the room.
  6. Space_Cowboy Jedi Knight

star 2
    Is anyone here, the only people i know of are count dooku, and Droma. where is everyone?
  7. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I'm here, but why is everyone acting like two jedi are cornered in a large room? As far as I knew, Mace and Anakin met in a back corridor. And the only other Jedi to wake up is Obi-Wan and Droma. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Is it Kyp and Obi that are cornered?
  8. Maulfly Moderator Emeritus

star 7
    *Bane calmly looked on as Dooku began talking like a statesman. Bane had noted with interest when Dooku had attempted to use the Force and failed.*

So it truly is not just I that cannot use the Force. Perhaps if it's the case for us, then it's the same for the Jedi.

*Then a new person appears at a far doorway...yet another Sith, Bane sensed. His frown deepens.*

*Maul takes the pipe Dooku failed to levitate for himself. Briefly looking around, Bane sees what he needs. Bane takes a few steps until he's next to the wall. One handed, he gets a firm grip of a loosened pipe and yanks it from the wall. A few sparks fly as the wires within the uprooted pipe fall out of it. Bane resumes his position and grimly watches.*

OOC: All I know is that Maul, Dooku, and Bane had met up in a hallway, and now there are Jedi near by and the hallway apparently led into a large room now based on post. I'm not sure it's so much that people are cornered as they happened to run into eachother./>
  9. Space_Cowboy Jedi Knight

star 2
    this is what i think is happening:

Obi-Wan Kenobi and Kyp Durron met in a room.

Count Dooku and Darth Maul met.

Count Dooku and Darth Maul met Darth Bane.

Count Dooku, Darth Maul, and Darth Bane, all came through one door and found Obi-Wan Kenobi and Kyp Durron.

Darth Vader ran into a door.

Ulic Qel-Droma (a sith)came through the other door to the room where Obi-Wan Kenobi, Kyp Durron, Darth Maul, Darth Bane, and Count Dooku are in, trapping Obi-Wan Kenobi and Kyp Durron in the middle.

In another part of the facility:

Anakin Solo and Mace Windu met.

Exar Kun hasnt met anyone yet.

Darth Sidious hasnt met anyone yet.

Luke Skywalker and Yoda, havent waken up yet.

10. Maulfly Moderator Emeritus

star 7
    OOC: Woops! He's a Sith? Better alter my post...must've got him confused. ;)
  11. Space_Cowboy Jedi Knight

star 2
    I thought Droma was a sith.

wasnt he?
  12. Space_Cowboy Jedi Knight

star 2
    I read in a Star Wars character book that he was a jedi, but then became a sith.
  13. Maulfly Moderator Emeritus

star 7
    OOC: Based on the quick look I took (and mind you it was a very quick skim) there are two Dromas...brothers. I think one went to the darkside under the influence of Kun while the other stayed a Jedi. I can't remember if the one that went darkside returned to the light or not in the end.
  14. The_Darkside_Prophet Jedi Knight

when i chose Droma, i thought he was a sith.
  15. The_Darkside_Prophet Jedi Knight

Lets just say that hes a sith, and the next person who joins will be a jedi.

I saw something about being exiled or something of that sort.
  16. The_Darkside_Prophet Jedi Knight

17. Space_Cowboy Jedi Knight

star 2
    This is how it'll work out.

Ulic Qel-Droma will play on the Sith Side.

The next person who would like to play will be a jedi, either Ki-Adi Mundi, or Plo Koon.

Out of the four sith in the room, Maul, Droma, and Bane have metal poles as weapons, and Dooku has nothing. The 2 jedi have nothing either.
  18. Space_Cowboy Jedi Knight

star 2
    do any of you know where either of the two jedi are or when theyll be back?
  19. Space_Cowboy Jedi Knight

star 2
    We kinof need at least one of them to have a battle. :D
  20. SamakinSkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    OCC: Droma was a lightsider, then he turned into a sith. Then he betrayed Kun and Kun died, so he became a lightsider again... so he was both really... ;) :p

*I saw everything happening, 4 sith on 2 Jedi!?!!?*
    ///this is wrong...///
    *I stayed in my fighting stance*
    *one of the sith had a pipe in his hand- now there were 2 that had them*
    *I looked around trying to find something I could use...*
    Ah-ha!
    *I went over to the cloaning tube and broke off a part of it*
    ///this oughta do...///
    *It was some type of metal, long and slender*
    *I held it in my left hand*
    Come get some!
    />
  21. BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Anakin stared at the man, trying to remember to be formal. "Yes. As far as I remember, my Mom was almost a Jedi, my Uncle and Aunt were Jedi Masters, and my Grandfather...whom I'm named after....I don't really want to talk about him."
  22. Obi-HaCoR Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "Kyp Durron?" I said to myself. Name isn't familiar, but he seems to not be any sort of threat. Then again, the darkside can be deceiving. I shall definitly keep and eye on this one.............just in case.

Somehow he knows my name? How is this possible? I release him and he slowly walks towards the door. As I look around cautiously to my surroundings, I feel a presence...........NO TWO pressences that I've felt before. Kyp jumps back intot he room and breaks a long slender pipe off the cloning capsule. He holds it by his side, almost in a defensive stand.

Seconds later I notice the trouble headed our way. I slowly turn to see Darth Maul, Count Dooku and and unamed force which is just radiating with unbelievable power..........He must be the much talked about Darth Bane that Yoda wanred us so much about. Not showing my nervousness, I keep my composure and break off a long slender pipe as well from my cloning capsule. Very light and manueverable, almost like a lightsaber. This will have to do for now.

Kyp and I stand back to back as the Sith get closer and closer to us. We're surrounded by Sith, this isn't looking good. I raise my lead pipe in the air and tell Kyp to prepare himself for the worst.

"It'll be okay kid, don't be wreckless like my former Padawan once was. Keep your thoughts on the here and now and you will do just fine. Breath in and out deeply and focus your thoughts. We'll manage as best as we can." I said to Kyp.

With that said, we stand our ground to see what shall happen next.
  23. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Exar Kun stood in the darkened room, the Force calling him in an erratic tendril to this place.

All was quiet, but for distant hums and the high pitched squeal of silence. Kun smiled wickedly, his chin a smoothly chiselled jut visible from beneath his massassi robes, his hair now tied neatly behind his head: the best he could do for now.

He was awaiting the Force to return to his usual power, it seemed to wax and wane in this building...this...place.

What is this place? This planet?

And who are these presences?

Radiating benevolently and malevolently respectively, he felt the surges and eddies that wafted from the current of Force swirling into the one room like a river to a vortex.

Sith...fellow Sith, fellow brethren.

And the rotten maggot-ridden Force scent of the enemy, the sinister devotee's to a sad religion of peace and subservience.

The Jedi.

He would find his revenge on them. He could feel his power was already far greater then theír's was at the moment. They wasted energy in confrontation whilst he secluded himself in meditation, attuning his new mind and body to the Dark Side.

Allowing his thirst for vengeance and need to re-establish his power fuel his Dark Energies, the eternal delight of Battel Proud.

And one more reason to celebrate..

He had found some dimitris circuitry from the dimmed control panel in front of him, and was forging a pipe into a makeshift handle.

In the corner he had found an ion efflux regulator and prezel switch.

Now, with these components hidden in his robes with the power source pulled from the control panel, he went in search for the one last component he needed.

A crystal. Forged not outside, but here, in this room, as the Sith had for centuries.

He had no furnace, but he had the Force.

It was his ally, and his mind was his weapon.

splicing the wires with the high voltage live feed the Force lead his hand to, he set fire to the control panel, the small box a flame and hot in seconds.

Contcentrating, he exerted a pressure on the flames, concentrating it into a sphere of furious energy, sweat beading on his brow from the strain.

Something so easy as small scale telekenesis, still pushed him.

He may of been more attuned then the other presences, but he was still weak.

He slowly became accustomed to the new level of power output, and picked up metal fragments, pushing them into his energy sphere.

Breaking down the elements in the energy to carbon, lead and other elements, he began to use the heat and pressure to forge a crystal lattice, a crystal.

A obsidan with golden highlights diamond type structure, makeshiftly made easily with his simple and small furnace.

Soon, very soon, he would be able to make his blade.

His lightsabre.

Then... - oh yes.. he thought - then he could go and hunt.
    Hunt the Jedi.

TAG: Continue Gentleman with your bickering, and pray that when I find you, I'm gentle in dealing out your deaths... :D
  24. Headhunter0183 Jedi Master

star 2
    **Guys, Maby we could post our characters name at the top of our post. Just to help me if nothing else. I confuse easily. :D **

Mace

Mace dosent quite know what to thing of this young man. A family of Jedi?? Verry confusing. And a Grandfather named Anakin?
    Stranger and stranger. Still, he found himself likeing this fellow. He is definately strong with the force, if a bit undisaplined.
    Suddenly Mace feels it. A powerfull disturbance in the force. He heaches out and sences heightened emotions.Confussion,Fear,anger,..The dark side!
    Mace's face suddenly goes verry serious.
    He sees the reality of it register on Anakins face "He sences it too"
    Confrontation seems inevitable."This place is teeming with force adepts! And they have found eachother."
    Mace consentrates and centers his conciousness on the vortex of force power.
    He searches possabilaties so as not to blindly rush in and make things worse.
    Mace feels the force begining to reach full power in him, some time yet.

Wait!...Mace feels his conciousness pulled to an undiscovered part of the complex.
    "Our sabers are here!"
    "This way Anakin..Hurry!"
  25. Headhunter0183 Jedi Master

star 2
    Mace

As Mace runs down the hall he feels a new conciousness emerge from the void. And the force flows to it like a river! "A new player in the game" Mace says a littla sarcasticly. Mace wonders what the purpose of all this is and vows to find the answer after the present problems are dealt with!

Mace **And Anakin??** continues to run down the hall toward where the sabers are hidden.

Hopefully!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.