main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic THE GOOD NEWS THREAD

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA, Aug 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2003
    hey, i have a pet peeves thread, and now i am starting this good news thread... lets hear about some of the good things that are happening in your lives... for me... that job that i had lined up in november... well, i am starting that NEXT WEEK!!!! instead of november... although that means no more donated snow for the snowball thread... LOL like you appreciated that anyway... lol it does mean however that i can start making some ACTUAL money... because i will have an awesome job...with a company vehicle and such...thus, giving me a good ammount of money to save... to get someone special out of quebec *looks at tammy and starts bustin up laughing* and to get her name changed

2. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    My good thing is that I start university in a week and a day. :D

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

3. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    thus, giving me a good ammount of money to save... to get someone special out of quebec *looks at tammy and starts bustin up laughing*

Yes, she must be saved! They all must! How anyone can be subjected to live in a French environment such as Quebec is uncalled for! We must help our fellow humans in their endevor to be released from the repression of the French language! That is why Spanky and I have decided to form the Adopt-a-Quebeccer agency. If someone doesn't do something soon, we're gonna lose them all the the dark side!!

*ps, the above is a joke, and is in no way meant to upset anyone, especially those in the great province of Quebec*

On the good news side. My medical stuff should be in Ottawa any day, so hopefully my approval and Visa will be soon to follow! :D

4. starwars6554

starwars6554 Jedi Master star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    My good news is that I'm done with my summer reading stuff for school finally, and all I have to do is write all my notes down. :cool:

5. WarmasterDan

WarmasterDan Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 3, 2002
    I get a 3 day weekend, cause of no school monday. :D

6. starwars6554

starwars6554 Jedi Master star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    I don't have school until next Tuesday. ;) [face_mischief] :cool: :p

7. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2003
    yeah, well... i am a highschool AND college graduate... so, i have been on a rather LOOOOONG weekend as far as school is concerned....

8. C-3PX

C-3PX Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    I light a cigar at a gas station and didn't get blown up. No better news then that. ;)

9. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
  10. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    Indeed. :p

11. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    3PX, you never fail at being cool and amusing.

12. Ton_G

Ton_G Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2002
    True...but don't press your luck at a gas staion! (like "whammy", "Big gas, big gas, c'mon big gas....BOOM").

13. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    I'm sure the gas station owners were glad for the lack of boom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.