main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA **** The Good Stuff ****

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jedifan77, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    I love the white circle around Indy's nose!! They are soooooo cute!!

2. Cara_Undercover_Jedi

Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2006
    Awww! [face_love]

Okay, someone get a mop. I just melted.

3. Symina

Symina Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2006
    Sweet pups! I wish they could stay little forever (but be potty trained and not chew on things like puppies like to). Can't they manufacture an anti-growth hormone?o_O

4. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    I concur. :D
    Cute puppies. Stay little forever!!

5. Cara_Undercover_Jedi

Nov 3, 2006
    Beagles stay cute forever! (hint, hint) They stay little, too! ;)

6. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Personally, I think Corgis stay cute a slightly puppish forever. They're my favorite in the cute factor.

7. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    I found an ad for a job that I might apply for. What do you think?

[image=http://www.icanhasforce.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/star-wars-help-wanted.jpg]

8. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
  9. Cara_Undercover_Jedi

Nov 3, 2006
  10. Symina

Nov 8, 2006
    LOL [face_laugh]

I agree on the Corgi thing. I SO want a Pembroke one! I love their big ears and their little stubbins legs!

11. jedi_onasi

Apr 3, 2006
  12. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    I have a friend that breeds them and possibly has two litters on the way. I'd LOVE to have a pup from one of her females. She's got the biggest ears you've ever seen and an extra cute face!

Speaking of dogs, what do you think of the newest member of my family? Just got him today. And people think my labs are big? He makes them look on the small side.

[image=http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a76/jedifan/06-13-2008014.jpg] [image=http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a76/jedifan/06-13-2008013.jpg] [image=http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a76/jedifan/06-13-2008012.jpg]

Actually, he showed up in my front yard this morning. I walked around two blocks knocking on doors with him and nobody recognized him. He's really gentle and sweet. Quite surprising for a dog that size. Not sure what I'm going to do with him. I hate to call the pound, but he's not fixed, would eat twice as much as my own herd and I'm not a Great Dane type person.

13. Symina

Nov 8, 2006
    Holy crap! (And that's what you're saying about the size of his poo, I'm sure!) I'm sure he belongs to someone, so you probably should take him to the pound. Otherwise they may never find him. You could probably ask them to call you if their owners don't claim him and if they're planning to euthanize him.

I would SOO love a puppy, but we're not home enough to train and take care of one. It would be better (right now, at least) for me to get an adult. But I don't think it would happen either way, my house is too small and we're already outnumbered by the animals. ;)

14. delta_1138

delta_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 17, 2006
    Wow! He's a big one. We used to have a Great Dane mix. She was about that size.

15. Cara_Undercover_Jedi

Nov 3, 2006
    Wow! He's huge!

16. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    My daughter has a great dane/mastiff mix. And he is huge. Real sweet, though. Real good with the kids. I hope everything works out with this dog.

17. delta_1138

Aug 17, 2006
    I bought myself a tablet today. [face_dancing] It came with two art programs. I'm happier than a clam...before it gets eaten.

18. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    How are those Tron shoes coming? Can you guess who I saw today?

A tablet with two art programs?? Not sure what that means. Please explain.

19. MommyJedi

MommyJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 22, 2007
    Kari,
    How are the dogs????
    Everyone happy today???

20. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    The dogs are all good. I still have a small cow. Thought maybe somebody would have come looking. He still won't eat. That's concerning me a bit. At least he's drinking water!

Glad to see you made it home okay! What were those yummy egg-roll type things you made. They were so stinkin' good! Wish I'd thought about taking a few of them home with me 'cause I'd sure like a few of them right now!

21. delta_1138

Aug 17, 2006
    Um, I still need to get a stinking marker.

A tablet is like this: [image=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/kuwdows/untitled.png] But mine is silver. You use the pen to draw on the slightly darker part and the computer senses it like a mouse.
    And it came with two art programs with which I can create pictures and such right on my computer.

22. jedi_onasi

Apr 3, 2006
    That's pretty sweet. :D

23. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Nobody has come looking for the Dane that found me. I find it incredible that he's not missed. On the other hand, maybe they don't want him. He's got a raging infection in one ear and the other could have one, too. This is something that any sort of simi-attentive owner would notice.

I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to call the pound tomorrow. I can't afford to take him to the vet and have his ears treated. Why do they find me!!! It breaks my heart that I can't care for him! He's such a sweet boy!

24. MommyJedi

MommyJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 22, 2007
    I'm sorry this is coming at the end of the day, but

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!! To all our Dads!
    Bill
    Curtis
    Marcello
    Darren (sorry to the MAXIE dude. I wasn't very DEPENDSable, was I?)
    and well, I don't know anyone else in our group who is a Dad. So if I missed you, I do wish you a Happy Father's Day!

25. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    ... adding Darren to your list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.