main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA The Good Stuff

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by HanChewie, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    Just to let everyone know, we found a house. A big thank you, Kari for setting up meeting Brooke. We went to the house on Saturday, and loved it. It is in Victorville even though it is in unincorperated San Bernardino. We will be neighbors, Kari. We are very excited. Now we really need to get things packed up. I am going to Walmart tonight to get as many boxes from there as possible. It was very much prayer going our way. God is so good. The house is much bigger than we thought. Even Brooke thought that. She hadn't seen the house since they did the remodel a few years ago. We move in sometime in the middle of June. Praise God! Thank you to everyone for there thoughts and prayers for us. It helped a bunch.

2. jangosmom

jangosmom Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    That's awesome news Sandy!! I'm happy for you guys and we'll continue to pray. I know moving is not easy.[:D]

3. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    So very glad it worked out for you guys. We're practically neighbors now.[:D]

4. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    Thank you so much everyone. Yes we are practically neighbors, Mike and Debbie. Got to get use to living somewhere else, but that is OK for us.

5. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    Did you get my PM about the banner?

6. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    No I did not but I will know.

7. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    Sent you another one just now.

8. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    That's great news Sandy!!! I'm so happy it's worked out! I'm about 1 1/2 miles up the road. Just so you know, you're in the Baldy Mesa area, though it's a Victorville address. You'll need to check with the Victorville post office to see if you'll have a mail box on the road or if you'll need to get one at the post office (you'd have to pay for that). If that's the case, I'd really suggest getting one at the Phelan post office rather than Victorville. It's much closer and a lot less busy. I'll gladly help you get a lay of the land and let you know what's where. Whatever I can do to help!

9. delta_1138

delta_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 17, 2006
    Great to hear, Sandy!
    You'll be my neighbor, too.

10. Cara_Undercover_Jedi

Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2006
    YAY SANDY!!!!! [face_dancing] [:D]

Not sure where Baldy Mesa is, but is sounds close. Congrats on finding a place! =D=

11. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    I'll be bringing you some more boxes on Friday.

12. Symina

Symina Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2006
    That's great news, Sandy. Sounds like everything fell into place for you guys!

13. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    Congrats!!! So excited for you guys!!!

14. MommyJedi

MommyJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 22, 2007
    Bill & Sandy,

I am so pleased that you were blessed by this house. How great to have Kari just a few miles from you...lucky! And Mike & Debbie, not that far from you either. I think you were lead in the right direction.
    This is turning into lemonade for sure.[face_love]

15. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    Thank you everyone for the good wishes. Thank you Kari for bringing home some more boxes. As for the mailbox, it is just around the corner of the house on Baldy Mesa. Yes I will need a lay of the land. Thank you for the help.

16. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Congrats Sandy & Bill! We'll have to change the name of the IEFF to the High Dessert FF!

I'll be moving this summer too, prob into LA County. Looking like Claremont at the momento.

17. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    Just an update, we move into the house tomorrow, Thursday. We are going to do the walk thru first and get the keys, then we can start moving stuff in. It's going to take a few trips to get all of our stuff there, but it will be fine. Only have Bill available this Thursday, Saturday and next Saturday. He is going to be on 6 days a week starting next week because of the new scanners they are using at Alta Dena. So they hope it won't take long for everyone to get used to it. Our hopes are to get the Falcon to the new house tomorrow along with as many boxes as we can fit in her. Prayers. Hope to have more information later on.

18. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    That is great news Sandy. Good for you and Bill. Now we'll really be neighbors.:)

19. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Sandy, I have a utility trailer you could use. You'll need to tow it yourself, though, as the electric system on the blazer is messed up and the lights don't work. Let me know. Give me a call!

20. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    Right now we have my oldest daughters' van and car trailer to use for this Saturday. Looks like we are going to trailer the Falcon there since her electrical is messed up. When we loaded her up yeaterday with boxes and got ready to head up, she wound'nt start, again. Our real day to move up there is next Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Bill found out that next week is suppose to be his 3 day weekend and his supervisor said that all employees that have scheduled days off still get them. Next weekend we are going to rent a U-Haul for the move along with the car trailer for my son's other car that we will be storing at our house.
    By the way, the girls love the house and have picked out there rooms. Thank you Kari for your use of the trailer but we will not need it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.