main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by StarWarsFan91, Feb 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    Some past episodes of TCW have been inspired by real world Movie/TV. One of them was even based on "The Magnificent Seven".

I think somewhere in the 4th season of TCW, an episode should be based loosely on the famous western, "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly".

The story will also involve Cad Bane and in this episode (or 2) he will meet his demise.

His character creation after all was helped by using some inspiration from "Angel Eyes", a bounty hunter character in GBU.

He will play "The Bad".

It is possible that the writers could create original characters to play "The Good", and "The Ugly". Perhaps an ugly alien should play "The Ugly" :D

A problem with TCW IMO, is that the Clone Wars is not really shown to affect the individual level, in other words the "human" experience in war, as well as how war affects a person on an individual level isn't really shown. It is hard to do this when one side is mainly made up of droids, therefore destroying the "human" face, and the other side are all clones. To me, this episode will show the horrors of war (not to graphic, this is a kids show) and show how war affects the human condition.

This episode should be set on a backwater world, i don't want to see any tall structures, this will help with the "Western" feeling. It should also be a Republic world with mainly a human population that is under assault by the Separatists.

The story would revolve around the 3 characters looking for lost treasure, in this case it can be lost treasure of a previous civilization that existed on the planet.

Also there should people (self-aware organics), preferably human, on the Separatists side.

Maybe the Separatists can be referred to as "Confederates", a nod to the American Civil War, since there are some real world similarities to that war and the Clone Wars.

I just think that if done right, this can make a fantastic TCW episode, one in none of the main characters in TCW are partaking in, and one that focuses more on the War itself. One that gives more of a "gritty" atmosphere on the war.

Thoughts? Is this even a good idea in your opinion?

EDIT - Please use the Episode Ideas Thread. - Gry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.