main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

the good, the bad, the UGLY: Discuss the Forgotten Heroes and their Tales

Discussion in 'Literature' started by CeiranHarmony, Jul 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CeiranHarmony

CeiranHarmony Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 10, 2004
    I start it...

1)
    You wand true love and care? Romance and a deep emotional bond where to beings care for each other and are there when in need?

Here is your hero, a true romantic, a hard working man that lives in a desolate place, has worked under worse conditions but always preserved his love and care for those he shall protect. This is the Tale of the Rancor Keeper Malakili and his pets. He cared for them, loved them. He is a true nice guy, loving animals, having emotions and showing them without any twist to darkness. I love him. (And I love his headdress, Malakili hat needs much more coverage!)

2)
    You want erotic and beauty? A tale of a mother, a heroine, a damsel in distress and a little bit of tragedy where one has to escape from?

She is a caring mother, a heroine with sexappeal and she too had a life in agony and pain but never gave up, she was strong and lived through the horror, she got rewarded with freedom and a loving family. Her children are named Luke and Leia, after her saviors. She is your heroine, Yarna Dalgargan, dancer and slave in Jabbas Palace. Oh yes, she is a beauty, Askajans just carry water in their body sacks, and when it is all used up, they are considered galactic beauties with their six breasts. (canon fact, blame WEG and the Tales of Jabbas Palace, but I love this EU info)

3)
    You want a man that has power and responsibility? a man that is in charge, works for the enemy but is intelligent and can turn the tide? He fights for his believes with courage and has no fear of Darth Vader.

Your Hero is Moff Jerjerjodd. He faced Vader and told him the truth about the Death Stars status, he wanted more time. He didn´t back off until Vader mentioned the Emperor. This Moff new as well as Tarkin that Vader is not that bad if things are adressed the right way. He listenes to his underlings, lives with them, respects them. No wonder they come to him to die for their failures out of free will, like some Cpts do in TESB. They are loyal and adore him for his care for the troops. Jerjerjodd was a genius tactician. He wanted to destroy Endor with the Rebel Heroes on it. Why not? Big price for the rebellion to pay and it would ensure victory and bring the Rebel Command into dissarry. Their idol figure Luke lost, their prominent leader Leia lost.. and the other heroes. The DSII doesn´t need the shield any longer. It is firing shot after shot at the rebels cornered by the Imperial Fleet. Vader is distracted with his Son, Palpatine is too exited about his success with the trap to see his trouble. And Jerjerjodd found the solution to win the battle.. but was restrained by Vader and Palpatine. Vader on Endor to collect Luke destroyed the Moffs plan.. Palpatine on the station overruled his commands. He was loyal after all.. loyal to the death, true conviction to the Empire. Lets remember this Imperial Hero with the credit he deserves.

Now bring on your Forgotten Heroes.. give them discussion and a short paragraph to honor them. I will add more of mine, from EU, Movies, TV Series and Games later!

Short overview/excerpt of my list:
    - The Lamproid, the Shistavan and others from the Cantina of Love
    - The Droid in the Sandcrawler.. not R2, not 3PO, not R5 Skippy. Lets Worship THE GONK

2. venom1138

venom1138 Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2006
    i always had thought it was jerjerrod who stopped palpatine from destroying endor by refusing orders, not the other way around because jerjerrod didn't want to lose the lives of the imperials on the planet but they were expendable to palpatine.

3. LORDVIGILANCE

LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 11, 2005
    Emperor Palpatine ordered Moff Jerjerrod to destroy Endor in the unlikely case that the Rebellion gained the upper hand and destroyed the shield generator. After the Death Star's shield generator was destroyed, Jerjerrod was in the process of positioning the Death Star for its blast against Endor. The ROTJ novelization portrays the Moff as brooding in the overbridge as the Death Star is falling apart around him. He knows that destroying Endor is a futile gesture but he finds it deliciously satisfying. All of his thoughts were on the destruction of the planet. However, the Death Star was destroyed before the task could be finished.

4. Rogue_Follower

Rogue_Follower Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2003
    >>>Oh yes, she is a beauty, Askajans just carry water in their body sacks, and when it is all used up, they are considered galactic beauties with their six breasts. (canon fact, blame WEG and the Tales of Jabbas Palace, but I love this EU info) <<<

[image=http://multimedia.theforce.net/museum/images/Images/Classic_Trilogy/Cards/Star_Wars_Galaxy_2/236.jpg]

Rawr, baby. Hawt. :p [face_talk_hand]

There's at least one example of a hot Askajan, though all we've seen of her are her, uh, half-dozen assets and rather slim body. She (or, more accurately, her torso) appears in Tales: In The Beginning.

5. Ataro_Soresu

Ataro_Soresu Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2006
    Jerjerrod's braveness in making his demands to Darth Vader was ruined for me by the fact that he looked like he was about to pee his pants the entire time. And that whole getting off on pushing the big red button thing.

I do love Malakili and D'al Gargan though.

How about Kardue'sai'malloc....the Devaronian who wheeled and dealed with Jabba the Hutt, and risked tooth and horn to preserve the galaxy's greatest collection of Imperially-banned music...even demanding of Boba Fett himself (when Fett finally caught him) that the music be saved.

And the scene where Labria is finally returned home to Devaron to face execution at the paws of a pack of ravenous quarra. :_| Pure poetry.

Okay, so my definition of hero is flexible.

6. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    Might be some interesting stories to be explored with Dex...or how about Pre-AOTC Zam Wessel?

7. CeiranHarmony

May 10, 2004
    let him join this Hall of Heroes, yes!

and @ Rogue: thx for finding the hot example of an askajan

8. CeiranHarmony

May 10, 2004
    I might be wrong on Jerjerjodd when it comes to who ordered it, sorry, but still to me he seemed like a couragous man that needs more coverage. he is a MOFF, in command of the DS2 project. he has to be a topdog to get the job, how did he get it? tell us!

9. CeiranHarmony

May 10, 2004
    Dex does count for sure. But Zam is too popular for our halls and we know her pre-AOTC adventures already, some comics, some games showed them.

though I prefer Dex sexy waitress over him =P~

10. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

I misread Forgotten Realms in the title. Reminded me I'd like to buy at least one book . . .

Malakili cameoed in Emissaries to Malastare's badly drawn latter half. I used to quip him in my jokes, but no one seemed to know who he was. But mention the equally fat Bullyak, oh sure, that's well know.

[face_love]

11. CeiranHarmony

May 10, 2004
    [:D] be my Rancor and let me be your Malakili, Ex :_|

12. AdmiralWesJanson

AdmiralWesJanson Force Ghost star 5

May 23, 2005
    Kayia Andrumium. Early Rebel cell leader, with a tragic story to tell.

13. skawookiee

skawookiee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 12, 2000
    A noble leader struck down just before his coming of age. A hard-working and self-sacrificing friend. A kind being to sentients and non-sentients alike.

This is dedicated to the fearless and loyal Mon Julpa. All he wanted was to keep that tyrant Zatec-cha from terrorizing his planet. With the help of his friends, he regained his memory and reclaimed his rightful throne right in time for coronation. Once he got the throne, he worked tirelessly for the peace of Tammuz-an, putting himself at risk to rescue his enemy's daughter, who he seduced. Mon Julpa is truly a monarch to be admired.

14. Thanos6

Thanos6 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 1999
    Plat Mallar, the hero of the Great Purge. Without him, the Yevetha might never have been brought to task for their genocide. That was bravery enough for ten lifetimes, but then he sacrifices himself to keep a Yevethan ship from ramming and destroying one of the cruisers at the battle of N'Zoth.

15. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    Kiro!

[image=http://starwars.wikia.com/images/1/1e/MARVEL_SERIES_KIRO.jpg]

He's my favourite character from the Marvel comics and Luke was going to train him as a Jedi though he chose to go back to his home planet.
    He was in love with the Zeltron Dani who though that the Nagai Den had killed him though he came back in one episode though Luke promised not to tell Dani thay he had survived.
    I have always held out the hope that he would resurface like Lumiya has.

16. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    I think it has something to do with this.

17. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    Is there anything about Oola? Imagine the stories that could be told about her. Her alleged Wardrobe malfunction in ROTJ, her morbid, gory death at the hands of Jabba's Rancor, and that's just the stuff I know about.

18. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    Luka and Leia. They were both girls.

As for heroes, that moisture farmer from TFTMEC -- Ariq Joanson.
    Doikk Na'ts.
    Davin Felth.
    Nick Rostu.

Bo freakin' Shek.

EDIT:
    Se has her own tale, about how Luke Skywalker tried to rescue her in Mos Eisley, but she refused out of ignorance and fear. And as I'm sure BobaMatt will tell you, the wardrobe malfunction is not "alleged", but real.

19. RogueWompRat

RogueWompRat Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 15, 2003
    Jix, from Shadow Stalker and SOTE. One of the only dudes badass enough to stand up to Vader. I always like Labria's tale as well.

20. CeiranHarmony

May 10, 2004
    How can we ever forget Jix... he rocked!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.