main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Goodness of Your Heart H/L

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by starwarsfan68, Jul 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    This takes place between ANH and ESB. I guess it could be said it's my version of when Leia and Han started to 'get' to each other.(Vignette)

The Goodness of Your Heart

Princess Leia was tired. They had just spend several hours negotiating for supplies and loading them on the Falcon. She wanted to get away somehow, relax just for five minutes. But that was impossible with Han Solo around. No matter what she tried or where she went he seemed to be there. This trip had been a nightmare. It wasn't dangerous, just a living hell. They had fought non-stop and that had stressed her out even more than this trip should have. Nothing matter to him but the almighty credit and well he was getting enough of them for this one. Of course his reasons why were his debit and up keep of the Falcon. Not once had Han ever done anything for nothing and that was what started the fight that preceded this trip. She had called him on that fact and he accepted the challenge with a true gamblers flare.

Now here she was three standard days later trying to reason with herself as to why she had brought this on. Leia walked away from the hanger and into the woods near by. She came across a small stream and decided it was safe to follow it. She couldn't get lost if she followed it. As she walked along the stream the events of the fight that had started this trip floated through her mind."Han, Han where are you?" Leia called as she stood at the ramp of the Falcon.
    "What do you want your holiness?" He called from the underside of the Falcon.
    'Remain calm.' she reminded herself. "Can you please come out. I'd like to talk to you instead of yell." She asked in a calm voice.
    "Sure your Worship." He says approaching her from behind. "What can I do for you?"
    "I need a ship." She says whipping around to face him.
    "Where too and how much?"
    "How much?" He had sparked her anger. "Is that all you ever think about hotshot?"
    "Look, you know why I need credits, Princess, if you guys aren't paying, I'm not flying."
    Knowing her anger was about to boil over Leia decides to walk away. "Good day Captain." Leia walked away heading towards the hanger's exit. Han was fuming. She had ended it before he got to fight and that didn't fly with him. She started this and he was going to end it. He decided to follow her and finish it. "What is the trip Princess?" He calls after her. She turns and says. "Why should I tell you? You aren't willing to help us out for a reasonable price, Gods forbid, out of the goodness of your heart."
    "I can't afford the goodness of my heart, Princess."
    "You would be surprised what people will give from the heart if they had the chance. Fine I need a ride. I am meeting a supplier and have negotiate the price on medical supplies. I have 30,000 to spend. Whatever is left will be your fee."
    "You have 30,000 for medical supplies and you can't set my fee first? Forget it lady. I know how you work. I'll end up with nothing but a speech from you about how much the rebellion needed the supplies and that you owe me the fee. Sorry sister, this ship doesn't fly for free."
    "That's what I thought. Thank you anyway Han. I'll find another way."
    Leia walked away and headed towards the command center, she was just about to ask General Madine for one of the new shuttles, when she saw Han enter the command center. She turned her back to him and went after Crix. Han walked right over to her and tapped her shoulder, pulling her to face him. "We weren't finished sweetheart."
    "You weren't. But I was." She says pulling for his grasp.
    "I want to finish this, but not here." He pointed to the room full of watching eyes. He turned and left. Curious she followed him. "You guarantee me half, and I do it."
    "I can't bargin with only 15,000."
    "Half or nothing."
    "Nothing."
    "Is there a problem your highness." Crix asks coming up behind them.
    "Just Captain Solo's usual price gouging. I am trying to work it out."
    "May I remind you that we have very few choic

2. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Do I get first postie!!!!!!! Yeah!!! So sweet of Han.... that's why we Han fans love him.. acts tough, but he's really a softie!

Loved it. :)

3. Puggy

Puggy Jedi Master star 3

Oct 1, 2002
    Awww! That was so adorable, starwarsfan68! The end was perfect! Great work! :)

4. Kab730

Kab730 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 20, 2001
    Great Story!

5. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Awe that was so sweet of Han. Great story there, sf68. :)

6. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    Greatone. Yes Han really is a softie at heart.

Puggy Thanks I love the end myself.

Kab730 and Sara thanks to both of you for reading and reviewing!

7. Miska

Miska Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 18, 2002
    awww! Cute viggie!

8. A-Windsor

A-Windsor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Han!!!! he's so sweet! Leia loves him. We can tell!

9. leia393

leia393 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2001
    awwww, cute. Very nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.