main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV The Goods from Comic-Con - Title of EP III Be Warned

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Gambler, Jul 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gambler

Gambler Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2002
    Let me just start by saying... this year was CRAZY as far as getting the good exclusive stuff.. (if any of you made it...you know what I am talking about)
    For those interested in what I got...

Star Wars stuff: Bust-ups and even a bigger Wow, I got one of the 500 that glow in the dark, Revenge of the Sith EP III shirts from Comic-con, a very cool limited edition of 1500 Lego Pod Pen (this item has not been widely talked about, but is very cool, several Silver Sand Troopers, Master Replicas Mini Obi Wan Sabers, EP III Heritage Promo Cards, Exclusive Mini Tie Fighter from LEGO, Exclusive Mini Storm Trooper from the upcoming Star Wars Minatures Wizards game, Galactic Heroes Scout Trooper. I also got several of the Unleashed Card backs for Secura (extra one signed by Amy Allen), Tusken, and Bossk. They were only giving one per person, but the last day, they gave all 3. I did manage to walk away with a Luke bust after trying for 4 days.

NON-Star Wars stuff: Comic-con Exclusive Street Fighter Evil Ryu & Bison figures from Sota Toys, Necromonger exclusive from Chronicles of Riddick (very cool figure), Exclusive Punisher Bust from Bowen (also very cool, only 1000 made), Hordak Masters of the Universe bust from Neca (hard to get, only 750 made), Neca Exclusive Crazy 88 Tarentino, Neca exclusive Freddy Krueger, Neca Marvel Fan Club exclusive Spiderman Statue (very impressive), Dark Horse Exclusive Conan Statue, Palisades Toys: Exclusive Optimus Prime Statue (500 made), Hooded Cobra Commander Statue(500 made), & unannounced, very large Mega-Tron Statue (only 1000 made), Mattel Batman Unmasked exclusive, Mattel She-ra Exclusive, Memory Lane Convention exclusive Snoopy Red Baron (only 2500 made), Mezco Exclusive Extreme Hellboy (very detailed), Living Dead Dolls from Mezco: Jack & Jill exclusive, Lilth exclusive, & Dementia exclusive.

It has been a long 4 days (up & in line by 7am almost every day) I will be back in Vegas Tuesday. PM me if any of you are interested in anything. Thanks

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002

Please put in your post subject line EPISODE III SPOILERS INSIDE

Many of us are trying to stay 100% spoiler free for episode III, even avoiding the title of the film if we can. Based on your post, I know know the title of the movie.

I guess finding out the name of the film will be inevitable for all of us, but don't be surprised if you get a strong reaction from some of the posters here.

3. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    Gambler, you may want to edit your post. It contains the title to episode 3 which many members of the board don't want to know.

EDIT: Seems I was to late to save one person, I know what you mean though, the title is all over the place now so I already knew what it was.

4. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Please, buddy. We know that the entire world doesn't count it as a spoiler, and that at some point before the release, we will see the title, but many a person on this particular board would be upset if they were spoiled by one of our own, you know? So please edit your post.

And... um, those who now know, were you able to stifle the vomit?

5. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    That title sounds fine by me, why don't you like it?

6. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Read the Dang it all to Heck thread.

7. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    Those arent good reasons. The title makes sense and goes along with rotj.

8. Gambler

Gambler Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2002
    I would have done a better job of censoring my post, but after seeing it on CNN headline news and in some news papers, I figure it was common knowledge. Any Star Wars site pretty much has it posted now. Sorry to the people who wanted to stay in the DARK.

9. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Gambler, sorry I missed ya. Yeah, can you say "I survived SDCC 2004!"? Man, was it rough. It was a monster of a Con. The whole LFL Pavilion was just breathtaking and the local SDSW folk were all cool hosts.

I'm glad i stayed the whole Steve Sansweet SW Presentation on Saturday! I didn't get the shirt like 90% of the masses did but I think I shoulda : i hear the Hyperspace logo version was only available at SDCC thus making it really collectible.

Cool to see SW comic book artist Jan Duursema again as well as seeing Joe Corroney and Thomas Hodges. Yeah, it was kinda nice seeing Amy Allen again too.

I got a few Unleashed Aayla cardbacks from the 4 Hasbro artists and finally found (1) POTJ Blue Senate Guard figure I was searching the whole 3 days for!

Our own Las Vegas ComicCon will be happening in just a few months but I read on thier site that its not gonna be as big and actually be combined with 2 other Cons. For a "happening city" this just blows. Oh well, it was cool while it lasted I guess. i forsee the demise of future LVCCs :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.