main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA The Grand Office of the IE

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Rogue_Granger, Mar 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    This is what we went over in the meeting. If anyone has any questions, please PM me or Brandon.

1. Brandon was voted the "Supreme Chancellor"
    2. we voted on our symbol
    3. Discussed the RPG, and the era we will choose.
    4. Expanded universe book club
    5.Lazer tag competitions between fan forces
    6. Jedi Outcast competitions
    7. Movie Marathon
    8. Comicon
    9. Costumes people will be making

2. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    Brandon (Anakin_Skywalker_X)-City Representative/Supreme Chancellor (Because you guys said I could)

Courtney (Rogue_Granger)-Vice City Representative /Vice Chancellor
    1. Because she is with me almost 75 % of everyday
    2. She always is the first person to know what I am about to do before anyone else on the board knows (So if someone has any questions for me or about what?s next for the IE she will always know and can post it if I cant get to a computer in time)
    3. She can organize better then anyone I know. (so once I come up with stuff for us to do, she is a saint in making it possible.)
    4. She has no problems putting in any of her own money to better everyone in the club.
    5. She has been a Vice President a lot of clubs before like : Chemistry club, Rev Flag Society, and President of GAVRT- Goldstone-Apple Valley Radio Telescope Team .

6. She can help me spell better.

7. And most important of all, I really don?t know what I would do with out her.

Dan (Sith_241)- Secretary/Special Operations
    1. Because he is a very ambitious, and wants to constantly help out in anyway he can.
    2. He is on the IE and other boards on a regular basis, and is very good at transferring messages between those boards.
    3. His very apt at documenting everything that the IE does and talks about.
    4. He is very good at Lazer Tag!
    5. And most important of all Committed.

Megan (Genvieve-Weasley)- Treasurer/Credits Organizer
    1. Because she?s a Jawa!
    2. She is very Supportive in everything we do.
    3. She is incredibly dependable.
    4. She likes money.
    5. And there is one I know who does not Love here.

If anyone has any disagreements with the office I have chosen please post them here and we will all vote for them instead of it being my choice. (I am totally open to suggestions)

3. Arma_Geda-Mandalore

Arma_Geda-Mandalore Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Hey, what about my ambassadorship to France?

4. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
  5. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Its still yours dude. :)

O yeah bye the way the officers will be refered to as the IE's Elite Force. As oppposed to VIP. :)(just trying to be deffrent and inventive :))

6. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    Wow! Aren't we special? I think we are the only board with an offical ambassador to France! :D

7. Genvieve-Weasley

Genvieve-Weasley Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2003
    That's very impressive, wow ambassador to France.. c'est merveilleux :)

8. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    YAY !!!!!!!! We get to be different! we really are special!

9. Sith_241

Sith_241 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Better have linda make our headings for our names. So i am the one who writes up plans and such for trips?

10. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Among alot of other things, yes your defenitly the most resorsfull person here.

11. Sith_241

May 23, 2001
    umm, ok

12. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Ok just talked to Linda. We will not become an Officel Fan Force ontill the third meeting. That also includes the Officers, So we will not have are new titles untill after are third meetng. :_| O well its ok we are gong to have a very secont meeting soon. :)

13. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Ok just talked to Linda. We will not become an Officel Fan Force ontill the third meeting. That also includes the Officers, So we will not have are new titles untill after are third meetng. :_| O well its ok we are gong to have a very secont meeting soon. :)

14. Arma_Geda-Mandalore

Mar 5, 2003
    Maybe I'm stupid, or maybe I'm that lil kid that sees no clothes on the emperor. Who knows? At any rate, I was wondering why all this talk about Imperial based names/titles etc., when all I see of this Fan Force and all(nearly) I saw this weekend was lightsabres and jedi?

Isn't this primarily a rebel supportive group (besides me :D)? If not, the border is quite misleading.

15. Sith_241

May 23, 2001
    Well, that is for the jedi council. WE like empire because we are the Inland Empire.

16. SithLordKat

SithLordKat Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2003
    OK I elect me to be the official go to man to get the job done either it to be tell someone off of kill someone or what ever

17. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    oh you are defenitly not the only rebel supporter....it's like what Sith said...you gotta make do with what you got. Our name is just too good to pass up!

18. Genvieve-Weasley

Feb 24, 2003
    wow well yep.. :) that umm good? i guess, oh no you've done it you've offically confused me heh jk :)

19. SithLordKat

Mar 10, 2003
    your always confused

20. SithLordKat

Mar 10, 2003
    Hold up im confused. what kind of name is Kurrmitt? I know your short but come on

21. Genvieve-Weasley

Feb 24, 2003
    why thanks.... yea you know your the one who is ALWAYS confused hehe jk! but come on Kermit is kool so thats why i use that name :) my name should be jawa cuz i am one
    :D

22. Arma_Geda-Mandalore

Mar 5, 2003
    Just to clarify;

I meant besides me, isn't this primarily a rebel based group? I'm no rebel. Far from it. ....course I'm not completely Imperial, either ;). heh heh heh

23. Kavic

Kavic Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2002
    Well, I'm back, but My home IP's are still banned....argh....oh well, I ended up writing this HUGE post last night only to have it tell me I was banned when I tried to post.

What Era did you guys decide for the RPG? Dark Empire? The concept is cool but I have severe reservations about using the movie characters in an RPG. It's pretty difficult to do. Brandon has never GMed before and may have difficulty with it. I'm not sure but I may be helping him out in that area. I might be co-GMing, or just playing and helping him out. Let me know.

What?!?! I don't get any offices? Just becuase I had to leave early and go to the hospital, where I was treated for a severe concussion and herpes, doesn't mean that - what? oops. Moving along then....

24. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Kavic, Are you sure you are still banned? I unbanned you on Sunday. From what I can see you are not banned. Try it again and PM me if it doesn't work.

Regarding elections... You have to hold elections on your THIRD meeting. You may have new members (hopefully) that come to your second and third meetings, and their votes should be counted as well. After the third meeting, your fanforce will become official, and you will get your titles. The only age requirement for fanforce officers is that City Reps need to be a minimum of 18 years of age. There is no age requirement for other officers.

25. Eadaion

Eadaion Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2003
    Sorry, question: When is the next meeting?? If it's anywhere in the vicinity of, say, March 17-21 I'll be able to possibly make it and finally meet everyone. At any rate... umm... yeah, this all works for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.