main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Great Council of Mandalore

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by The_Mandalorian_, Feb 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Mandalorian_

The_Mandalorian_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 24, 2004
    Welcome!

The purpose of this thread is to gather every Mandalorian on TheForce.net and in the world for the good of both the Mandalorian community and the good of the Star Wars fan community.

You're probably wondering "Why did he say he was trying to gather Mandalorians?"

Simple!

There are people all across the globe who are currently welding or crafting parts for their Boba Fett or Jango Fett suit of armor OR are adamant Fett collectors AND there are also those who are like me and research the Mandalorian culture and train their body through physical and mental activities and gain personal honor in any way possible. Whichever category you fall under, you are part of the Mandalorian community and the short term for that is Mandalorian.

This thread is in no means a way to promote some sort of religion; instead, this thread is for EVERY man or woman who would like to either learn about the Mandalorians, are currently Mandalorian fans and seek friends who are also, or simple Star Wars fans who want to socialize about things within the Star Wars Universe.

ANYONE CAN COME HERE

BUT THERE IS ONE RULE!

If you will not respect people or their views, you must be curteous. (In other words, no flaming) Please do us the favor of speaking your mind so we can all learn and understand but also realize that insulting anyone or yelling at them will not get them to understand your point and it will only create an arguement or a veil of frustration.

Please...enjoy :)

NP edit: Yeah, let's move discussion over into the other thread, unless you want to discuss costuming, in which case we have another forum you might be interested in.

2. LordJoda-181

LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2004
    I'm pretty sure there is already a mandalorian discussion thread

Edit: Yeah there is a thread for it right Here You created it in fact.

3. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    I am a Mandalorian Sith The_Mandalorian_. I would gladly join you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.