main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The great heart is beating still- sequal to it speaks to those not born to die- Jaina/anyone u want

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JainaJag00, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    Ok? many people requested a sequel to It Speaks to Those Not Born to Die so here it is! I hope u enjoy?.
    The swirling darkness surrounded the ship to bathe it in a rich purple glow. Looking out at the mottled colors, a lone figure watched the familiar darkness. She was no stranger to the wonders of flight through space and time. She found peace in the calmness of it. No sound could be heard, and total quiet enveloped her.

Her destination was unknown, and her fate was undecided. From a period of happiness, war and destruction had come and invaded the peace. She was no stranger to hard times for that was all she had known. Tranquility was an unknown factor in her life. The white light that had surrounded the figure of annihilation now encircled a figure of harmony.

She drew from the strength of all things. Stars gave in to her will, and black holes moved out of her way. Planets orbited around her, and all life attached to her. The sleeping figure next to her was oblivious to the happenings, but nevertheless was a witness to the transformation in the girl.

Summon forth your strength
    For you must fight
    Through endless dark
    Through chasms of stone.

Opening her mind, memories crashed down upon her body and soul in waves. Preparing ships at dawn and daily fighting was shown to her as she saw them so many years ago. People she had loved came back in her mind, but not to haunt her. Rather, they gave her the strength she needed to go on. Her task was daunting, but impossible things were what she specialized in her whole life.

Her family knew challenges well for they had made it through many. She was the one left, and as other?s fell she rose. The setting of planets and the falling of the twin suns of Tatooine stood out in contrast with the death that often invaded her memories. Her family, once large, had faded into the war.

She had one love left. That love would guide her like a star in the blackness of night. Still bathed in the white light, she looked almost god-like to the awakening figure in the seat next to her. Eyes closed and brown hair cascading down her back she had an angelic appearance.

She never watched
    the morning rising,
    Too busy with the
    days first chores
    But oft she would watch
    the sun's fading

Reaching out again, she felt the galaxy come alive at her touch. She could feel the energy of massive stars burning and the gravity of the black holes. She had the power to control them all at her fingertips. But this was not her mission. Through her, life connected to other life and stars became aware of other stars. And she became aware of the presence sitting silently next to her.

The glow faded once again as she started to smile slightly. This joy of having another to stand by her through everything was a feeling previously unknown. She could not even hope to wish it. Now, small gestures such as a smile or taking hold of a hand made her hope for something more. She could think of a future that wasn?t what she was forced to do, but rather what she wanted to do.

She allowed herself to be drawn onto the boy?s lap and he enveloped her in a hug. Laying her head on his chest, she was able to hear his heart beat strong and steady. It was a comforting sound that represented a life she had spared. It gave her faith that life could get better over time.

So used to feeling
    the spirit sink
    She had not felt
    her own heart's wish.

From birth great things were expected of her. She was drawn to the limit of her abilities to please others who wanted her to protect. She led many people, and often they were sent to their deaths by her word. Her eyes ran out of tears sometime in the war, and she watched as life after life was destroyed with clear eyes.

She often wondered when it would be her time to go. To join the power that gave her strength. Her craving for life diminished from watching death, but yet her heart was still beating every time she came back from

2. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    awesome postie!

3. Katie_Kenobi

Katie_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2002
    KOOL!! I really love these. When I read It Speaks to Those Not Born to Die, I was speechless. It was wonderful JJ. And so is this, another one of your masterpieces! I wondre where Jaina is going though? You don't have to write a sequel to this, this is one of the few stories where I don't want to know what happens after the end, which means you are a very satisfying writer. I love your stories JJ!!

Katie

4. TheBiggerFish

TheBiggerFish Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    That was beautiful! Again, there was that feeling of mysticism and dreams, and the way you threaded that one note of hope and love and happiness through all the others of sadness and loss was breathtaking. Well done! :)

5. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    lt: thanx!

KK: im soooo glad u liked it so much! it means a lot to me that u liked these two the way they are. i dont think im gonna do a sequal to this, so im happy u dnt want one!

TBF: thanx! i try to do that....

-jj00

6. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    Wow... Wow... :eek: :eek:

jjoo, this series has got to be the best thing you've written, and one of the most awe-inspiring pieces I've ever read. Great job! :)

7. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    oh! thanx soooo much JF06! im glad u enjoy 'em so much!

8. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    This viggie and the first they make me feel odd. YOu say that if is for whoever you want it to be, but i can't picture anybody. Not Kyp, Jag or Zekk. i try to see their faces but it doesn't work. am i wierd?

Jez

9. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    jez: no, ur not weird. it could be an OC that she's with. it really doesnt matter. or it could just be a brown-haired force-senstive girl with a famous family thats not jaina. it really doesnt matter since i never mention any names. im glad u liked tho...

10. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    Very good! :) I liked it a lot. It was all basically Jaina's thoughts which were written perfectly from coming from the first one. Awesome. :)

11. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    that was, once again, wonderful! the whole not knowing who she's with thing adds to the mystery and makes it really fantastic! :D

12. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    nice look at the girls thoughts :) excellent job.

~TJF

13. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Very nice stuff, jj00! :) I agree with Jez. You've done a nice job of making it vague so none of those three guys exactly fits the bill. Are you suggesting that maybe there might be a fourth? ;) Hmmmmm, I'd love to read THAT story! :)

Jae Angel

14. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    my my...that was excellent jj00 ^_^ I'm very impressed...and you're getting so many reveiws...are you gonna continue? oh please do!

Awsome postie!

EJ

15. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    JS: thanx!

JG: that was my point so im glad u enjoyed it!

TJF: thanx! u might want to check out the prequal to this, It speaks to those not born to die!

NJ: no, im not suggesting it. just making it so any1 u want could fit with a little modeling.

EJ: thanx! sry tho, no sequal to this. it's the end :(.

THANX TO EVERYONE WHO RESPONDED!
    -jj00

16. ROGUE_49

ROGUE_49 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2002
    Nice JJ. Thanks for sending me the link.

-Rogue

17. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    ur welcome R49!

18. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    ummmm up!

19. jainasolo2001

jainasolo2001 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2001
    Excellente`! :D

20. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    thanx, JS2001!

21. Jaina-Solo-Fel13

Jaina-Solo-Fel13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2002
    awwwwww. That's so sweet! I absolutely loved this JJ00!!! Yet again a masterpiece! I love it! :D

22. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    thank you so much JSF13! im glad u liked it!

23. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    up then....

24. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    :D :D :D :D

AWESOME sequel-viggie-post-thing!!! That's breathtaking work, jj00!

25. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    thanx so much SOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.