main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Great Jedi Order

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Torture, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Torture

Darth_Torture Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2009
    This is a RPG for being a Jedi, Sith or Outlaw. There is to be no Godmodding, Teasing or Flaming.

Information

The Jedi Order

Ranks:
    Youngling: One with no knowledge or experience in the ways of the Jedi.

Padawan: One who learns the ways of the Jedi being taught by a master by going on missions assigned to them by their master.
    Sometimes the Asembly assigns both of them a mission.

Jedi Knight: One who learns even more combat and Force skills, and goes on missions. They cannot have Padawans.

Jedi Knight Assembler: The same as Jedi Knight, but is allowed to train padawans and is a member of the Assembly.

Jedi Master :Same as Jedi Knight Assembler, except a Jedi Master may train two padawans at once if they want, and they assist in training the Younglings.

Assembly Member: Same as Jedi Master, but they are a part of the governing body of the Jedi order. They advise and assist the Grand Master in changing, creating, and overseeing the rules of the Jedi order.

Grand Master: There is only one, and the Grand Master is the leader of the Jedi Order.

Grounds:

Dormitory: This is a coed dorm. the ladies' quarters on one side, and the men's quarters on the other side.

Restaurant: The restaurant for all members of the Jedi Order. There is a snack bar that is open for two hours after each meal.

Information:
    Meal Times:
    Breakfast: 8:00 to 9:30 AM
    Lunch; 12:30 to 1:30 PM
    Dinner: 6:30 to 8:00 PM

Snack Bar Times:

10:00 AM to 12:00 PM

2:30 to 4:30 PM

8:55 to 9:30 PM

The Temple of Light: Where all members of the order assemble for ceremonies, padawan and mission assignments, emergencies and more.

Jedi Training Center The place where the ways of the Light Side are taught to Padawans by the Masters.

Assembly Room: Where the Assembly meets to discuss matters privately.

Library: The place where all Jedi knowledge is stored. All other knowledge, especially Sith knowledge is kept hidden by the Grand Master.

Vehicle Store and Workshop: Borrow a Vehicle or build your own here.

Track: Have fun Jogging or Running here.

Park: A great place for getting to know others, it has a picnic area as well.

Garden: An excellent place to meditate. Beautiful trees, plants and brightly colored flowers grow here. There is even a stream in the right corner of the garden.

Dueling Arena: The place to test your combat and Force skills by accepting and offering challenges to duel your fellow Jedi. Knight and above only although Padawans may duel their masters.

Hangar: The docking place for all ships.

The Sith

Sith Lord: "One to embody the power,"

Sith Apprentice: "And the other to Crave it."

The Outlaws

Leader: This Outlaw manages all the others in his Gang.

The rest is up to the Leader. Only 5 Gangs at a time.

CS

Name:
    Species:
    Looks:
    Clothes:
    Weapons:

Please fill in and PM to me.
    Have fun...

2. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    Approved!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:Ryshin Thraell
    Species:Human
    Looks:a gray beard, blue eyes, 5'4
    Clothes:Light brown Jedi Robes, with a tan tunic, brown boots and utility belt
    Weapons:Emerald Green Lightsaber.

3. sith_hunter117

sith_hunter117 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 18, 2008
    I'm considering sending my CS in, but can you provide a bit more of a story and setting so other players can get more of an understanding of this game? Thanks.

4. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    I agree. Although I assume that this probably resides with the day to day activity of the Jedi and that the Sith are planning something big. With the gangs causing trouble everywhere.

5. Darth_Torture

Mar 14, 2009
    The Jedi have to fight Outlaws and Sith, guard Senators and Advise The Senate.
    The Outlaws have to fight Jedi, help Sith and capture Senators.
    The Sith have to fight Jedi, Manipulate Outlaws and make Schemes.

6. Hitman90

Hitman90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2005
    OOC: well i guess that works, but dude you should really try to put it into a dramatic story. you know, to get the players really intrested in the RPG. Also it establishes a template story line; so that the other players have something to work with. all in all i find that concept intresting, and i want to PM my CS, but in my personal opinion you could write up a prologue for the game.

7. Darth_Torture

Mar 14, 2009
    OOC: Outlaws are everywhere and the Jedi suspect the Sith are helping them... This is confirmed when they see a Sith on the Battlefield. This Sith has Big Plans, very Big Plans... Assassination, Lies, Outlaws, Distractions, are all tools the Sith are using. The Jedi must stop the Sith, and know that the Sith plan to build Techno-Beasts, half creature, half robot. The Jedi's must stop the Sith finding pointers to the Techno-Beast construction plans and getting the resources and chemicals required. But this will be extremely hard to do, for there are pointers and required items everywhere and Senators are being assassinated by large Outlaw Bands. The Outlaws are also springing traps and terrorizing citizens... The Republic is in Dark Times... There is much more to this than it seems...

I will control lots of Jedi, Outlaws and empty Sith Spots.

I will get the Roleplay going now.....

IC: "Master Ryshin Thraell, i heard an Outlaw talking to a Sith in the battlefield... About Techno-beasts..." said Jedi Knight Harn Stupelor.

TAG:: RuneEisahn

8. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    GM Approved!!!

CS

Name: Beto Marx

Species: Human

Looks: about 5'10, 189 pounds. Has dark blue hair about medium long. a scar going from the top of his eyebrow to the top of his lip. has long sideburns.

Clothes: A long black trench coat, black trousers with a white stripe going down the sides of the pant legs, a pair of black boots, dark grey gloves, dark red shirt tucked in. a bandana used sometimes to conceal his identity but mostly tied to the top of his head to hold back his hair.

Weapons: A blaster pistol normally used in state militias, thermal detonators, flash grenades.

9. Darth_Torture

Mar 14, 2009

Make your gang then.

10. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    What do you mean? i thought other players would be the gang members.

11. Darth_Torture

Mar 14, 2009

I mean Ranks, Plans and Territory... Jobs like Fighter, Bomber, Pilot etc...

12. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    i don't think i can do that until more people join in under criminal and we get the game going.

13. Darth_Torture

Mar 14, 2009

I'll fill in for them...

14. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    we still need more people to join. PM some people that you know.

15. Darth_Torture

Mar 14, 2009
  16. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    Approved! yay!

Name: Kylg Torm
    Species: Cordu-Ji
    Looks: Like a 4 armed werewolf with black fur and a apprentice robe (lower half)
    Clothes: Lower half of apprentice robe (the belt and pants)
    Weapons: lightsaber and wristblades that are clamped at the rist and extend outwards, and claws

17. Darth_Torture

Mar 14, 2009
    I don't know anyone.

18. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    put it in your signature.

like: Check out my RPG <Link to RPG>

19. Darth_Torture

Mar 14, 2009