main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Great Purge 2

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by spycoder9, Oct 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    This is exactly like my other one I made under my other name, jedimastercam, but I want to start all over for new people. I may recreate Bloomy, my favorite little youngling, but the name is annoying, so I could change it.

Story
    Anakin has began his dark side reign as Darth Vader, and all of us together our Jedi survivors he must defeat him.

Guidlines
    I would really like for all of you not to play as the real main characters, and create your own.
    You do not have to send me your people, just go ahead and post.

The Basic things you need to add our your character name, age, gender, biography, and apperance.

If you want to be a clone trooper, you can.

Hope I have lots to join!:)

[color=midnightblue][b]Xan Edit:[/b] Welcome (back) to the RPF, spycoder9! Unfortunately this game does not meet the minimum guidelines set out in the RPF Rules [link=http://boards.theforce.net/role_playing_forum/b10328/11511147/p1/?53]here[/link] - that is, every game must at least have a story, rules, and character sheet - by my count, you are missing the rules, and could do with some elaboration on the story. Please read those rules and the guides stickied at the top of the forum.

Feel free to PM me or any of the RPF mods if you have questions, or if you would like to reopen this game. I would be happy to do so if you meet those stated requirements.

Thanks!

~Xany[/color]

2. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Name- Anna Lee
    Gender- Female
    Age- 10 years old
    Apperance:
    Hair Color- Blondish Brown
    Eye Color- Dark Blue
    Lightsaber:
    Color- Blue
    Bio- She was found at the Temple doorstep, and the Jedi discovered her Force sensitive. When she turned seven, Master Laura, a wonderful master who loved Anna, told Anna she would never leave the girl's sight. When she turned nine, Master Laura took her as her "premature apprentice" and taught her many things about different things. When Anna was patrolling the hallways with her master, they were attacked, a clone trooper of the 501st firing and attacking. Laura and Anna were overwhelmed, and Laura told Anna to run, because there were too many. Anna cried softly as she fled her master's sight, and remembered what her master had said at her never leaving her sight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.