main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Great Purge the Second (ANYONE CAN JOIN!)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by spycoder9, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Star Wars
    The Great Purge the 2nd

Chapter One
    Jedi Temple

The clone troopers marched through the spires of the ancient Jedi Temple, their weapons readied in their arms. As they marched, Anakin Skywalker, Chosen One, Jedi Knight, and newly Sith Lord led them. As they came upon the doorway, a Zabrak woman with a confused look stood there. She nodded at Anakin, and he recognized her as the Jedi Knight Taura Libraus.

?Anakin, what are you doing with all the clone troopers?? she asked, looking into his eyes. She saw the yellow color, surrounding the redness, and she stepped back against the door. He opened his lightsaber and she opened hers..

?Anakin, what is going on? Why are you trying to-? she was stopped as he brought his lightsaber down viciously. She screamed and raised her lightsaber above her head. Anakin motioned for the clones to help. Anakin tried to slice her neck but she parried. She saw the clones clicking their blasters, and she cried out.

?You want to know why? DO YOU?! YOU ARE TRAITORS!? He shouted into her face as he tried to stab her chest. The blasters fired and Taura was flung into the door of the Temple, her body covered in injuries. She looked up at Anakin, her eyes on the verge of tears. Anakin ignored her and finished her off.

Anakin kicked her battered body away from the doorway and opened it slowly. Younglings and padawans watched as Anakin walked in, all of them flocking toward him. He Force pushed a little human youngling down, and she started to cry. Anakin ignored her, heading on to the Library.

?Troopers, spread out, and when I give the start, you may begin the mission that should have been carried out years ago,? Anakin told them, his voice a growl. Two of the 501st troopers followed him.

Within seconds, an act would be carried out to horrid for words. Not just at the Temple, but also on different planets, clone troopers turned on their leaders, the Jedi, and decided to kill them from the main man. But several Jedi lived, and still fought.

This RPG is about the Jedi right after Order 66 was announced. The Jedi can either be scattered on planets or in the middle of the fight for the Jedi Temple. You can play as Jedi (advised), clone troopers, senators, anything involving this.

If anyone had been here this long, I started an RPG a few years back about the same thing. This time, I will make it much better. Expect twists, adventures and much more. You may have two characters, but I will occasionally allow three.

RULES
    1. NO GODMODING. This a serious thing, because not one character is invincible.
    2. MUST BE OC?S. Original Characters are fun, and exciting, because you have a whole new story to tell. There is ONE character available, and that is Anakin Skywalker, newly turned Darth Vader.
    3. NO FOUL LANGUAGE- Everyone knows, or at least should, what they can and cannot say.
    4. You may NOT control other people?s characters.
    5. ONLY PM me CS IF IT IS A JEDI.
    6. Have FUN. This is supposed to be an exciting RPG, and I want it to be. Even though my duty is to be GM (and I will be), I want to make this as fun for you as it is for me!

CHARACTER SHEET
    (Some may not pertain if not a Jedi)
    Name:
    Species:
    Homeworld:
    Affiliation:
    Apperance-
    ---Skin Color:
    ---Hair Color:
    ---Eye Color:
    ---Clothing:
    ---Additional Info:
    Weapons:
    ---The Force:
    ---Sensitivity:
    ---Religion:
    ---Lightsaber:
    ------Crystal:
    ------Blade:
    ------Color:
    ------Handle Descriptions:
    Biography:
    Prior to Clone Wars:
    Clone Wars:

Name: Cecilia Mandus
    Species: Human (Clone Defect)
    Homeworld: Courscant
    Affiliation: Jedi Order and Clone Army
    Apperance-
    ---Skin Color: Pale White
    ---Hair Color: Long, Brown Hair
    ---Eye Color: Bright Blue Eyes
    ---Clothing: Standard Jedi Clothing
    ---Additional Info: None
    Weapons:
    ---The Force:
    ---Sensitivity: She is very fluent in the Force.
    ---Religion: She believes in the Force.
    ---Lightsaber:
    ------Crystal: Illium Crystal
    ------Blade: Bright Ray of Light
    ------Color: Gold
    ------Handle Descriptions: Long and skinny
    Biography:
    Prior to Clone Wars: She

2. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    I also want everyone to know that mmart will be a part time GM, so whenever you don't get a response from in a day, talk to mmart. You can also PM him your CS if you please.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.