main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO The Greater St. Louis Renaissance Faire Official Thread: Season 05. Come one, come all!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Commander_Faofa, Jan 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    We are not going to be able to make it. :( Sorry.

2. saviourmachine77

saviourmachine77 Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2005
    Hey..new guy here....I went to a ren fair a couple years ago. i had a blast, i recommend everyone to go at least once. now this might be a little over the top but i love the womens comstumes..really showed off their assests...lol sorry...had to be said.

3. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    We are not going to be able to make it. Sorry.

But I'm sure I saw you there... ;)

Had a load of fun. I wished you all stayed longer. Then you would have seen me get arrested by the city guards and thrown in the jail. :D So much fun... And I wore my Jedi costume too.

4. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    I am sorry I missed this. Scott, I would of loved to have seen you get arrested how fun! I had a sick kid and got stuck at my mother's for the entire weekend. Ugh! There is always next year.
    Leash

5. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    But I'm sure I saw you there...

I did say we :D Steve didn't want to go, and I wasn't sure I could find the place by myself, but I decided to be adventurous!

6. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    If you guys ever get the chance listen to The Minstrels of Mayhem.
    They are a group that plays at The Ohio Renaissance Festival and I think you all would like them.

7. CuppaJoe

CuppaJoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 24, 2002
    I went there today! It was awesome! I didn't get to stay long because of the heat, but wow! It was my first time there, I really enjoyed it! I had no idea the thing would be that big. I mean, that covered a lot of ground! I was very impressed by the costumes, and I really want to dress up the next time I go. That was so awesome! :D

8. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    Looks like the author that does this webcomic is going to be at the renfare this weekend. If I didn't have to work, I'd go just to meet him.

9. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/JediDajuan/Faire/RandyJail.jpg]

I couldn't find the stocks this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.