main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Greatest Meatbag of All----------- An HK-47 Story (Pre-Kotor Era) CHAPTER TWO Up May 9th

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Aiden_Sanic, May 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aiden_Sanic

Aiden_Sanic Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2005
    Title: The Greatest Meatbag of All.
    Author: Aiden_Sanic
    Genre: Action
    Timeframe: Pre-KOTOR Between Mandalorian Wars and KOTOR I
    Characters: Revan, HK-47, Darth Malak, OC's
    Summary: Revan assigns his personal Assassin droid on a daring mission to invade an untamed planet. It will prove to be HK's toughest assignment yet.

NOTE: If you want to be on the PM list, just say so and I'll remind you when the next update is.

Part One

Chapter One

Within the bridge of The Leviathan, the Dark Lord Revan and his apprentice Darth Malak listened with increasing annoyance as the Sith Captain gave the excuse of the day. Revan didn't need to use the force to know how pompous the captain felt under his armor. Revan almost smiled in amusement at the captains' thought.

Revan has trusted me for years; he doesn?t even know I've been lying to him all this time. Dark Lord of the sith indeed.

" As you can see Lord Revan, the attack on Berrack IV has been going as planned," the captain said as he dared to turn around to walk out the door, without being dismissed. Malak almost popped the man's head with the clench of a fist had Revan not given him a curt hand signal.

Why have you been allowing this.... man to lie to you every day? I would have killed him on the spot.

A mere test, Revan thought. HK and I made a wager to see whether or not a 'meatbag' will continue to lie if he gets away with it once. It seems I've lost this time however.

Malak smiled, or would have had he had a mouth, it wasn't every day that his master lost or failed at something.

The captain was almost at the exit when Revan gave the signal. The beings that were operating the bridge controls glanced at the captain, who was oblivious to all the secret hand gestures.

The man didn't even take two steps, when the sound of a blaster bolt rang through the constantly re-cycled air.

He fell to the floor, dead before he hit the ground; the blaster bolt had hit him right between the eyes. A perfect shot.

Revan turned to his right; his helmeted head seemed to be looking at nothing.

" Thank you HK," Revan said through his helmet, his metallic voice sent a chill up the bridge crew and they returned to their work instantly.

The empty space Revan was speaking to shimmered, and there was a sudden spark of electricity. The outline of a humanoid figure could be seen briefly.

Suddenly, a shinning red droid appeared before everyone, it's rectangle shaped eyes devoid of emotion.

"Correction: Oh no master, thank you. I always enjoy a chance to kill meatbags such as yourself."

Malak's eyes widened severely, had HK been Malak's droid, he would of broken him in two eras ago.

But HK-47 was not Malak's droid, and Revan made that point very clear all too many times.

Revan laughed, the laugh came out cold and sinister through his helmet. " I'm glad to hear that my friend, then you will very much enjoy the next wager I will propose to you. Malak, leave us," Revan commanded curtly to his apprentice. His expression betraying nothing, Malak bowed and walked towards the exit, taking admiral Saul with him. Revan waited until both had left the bridge, before turning to his droid.

"Ah, now, HK. Walk with me," Revan requested. HK followed his master to the front of the bridge. Nothing could be seen outside, save the endless void of space, and it's stars as well.

"Tell me HK," Revan said after a few moments of silence, " what is the real situation at Berrack IV?"

"Query: But master, surely you know don't you?" The droid asked.

"Indeed I do, your catching on quicker than when I first activated you. It would make me feel relaxed to hear a truthful report, just for once." Revan said. His voice almost seemed weary.

"Assurance: I will do my best to relax you master. The situation on Berrack IV has acquired the rough equivalent of

2. SabyneAmberle

SabyneAmberle Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 16, 2004
    Very nice start! I like how you start out with HK's gun blazing, as it were.

My only correction would be a few grammar glitches here and there, nothing terribly major, and nothing a little proof/Beta reading won't solve.

Again, nice work. :)

3. WyoJedi

WyoJedi Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 2005
    Interesting start to this fic. It is refreshing to see a solid relationship between Revan and HK. And Revan actually treating him on par with other humans, and better than some, was intriguing. Well done. I look forward to more.

Cheers,
    Wyo

4. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    An HK-47 fic! :eek:

Please PM me when you update.

5. Aiden_Sanic

Jun 25, 2005
    SabyneAmberle: Thanks Sabyne, I already changed the grammar for ya. Thanks again. :D

WyoJedi: Thank you Wyo, more updates soon to come.

princess_of_naboo: Sure thing princess, thanks for reading.

Another Update Soon.

6. Aiden_Sanic

Jun 25, 2005

Chapter Two

Admiral Kerath Saul tried his best to keep up with Malak's relentless stride as he followed his lord through the twisting corridors of The Leviathan. He dared not to slow his pace, for Saul feared Malak would punish him for his weakness. That's what Malak usually did with men who couldn't keep up with him, and women were treated worse.

After several nervous minutes of silence, Saul dared to ask," Lord Malak?"

The Sith said nothing.

More seconds passed, and it seemed Malak was walking even faster now; Saul was starting to sweat slightly under his uniform. He had to stop soon.

" Lord Malak, if I may be allowed to ask, where are we going?" Saul asked.

Malak continued to wear his cloak of silence, but Saul noticed his stride start to decrease slightly. Saul took a moment to give a short breath of relief as the stretch in his legs began to relax. Malak finally entered one of The Leviathan's medical bays, when Saul entered the room; he noticed that the door didn't shut. When he turned around, he noticed the door to the room had indeed shut, but the movement was completely silent.

Odd.

Malak's back was turned to the admiral. He seemed to be looking at a random spot on the empty wall. Saul began to notice that there were no actual medical supplies in the medical bay. In fact, there was nothing in the room that could even be remotely medical.

"Why, there are no-,"

" I blinded your eyes, Admiral Kerath," Malak finally spoke, and instantly, Saul wished he hadn't. He still had not gotten used to the sound of Malak's vocabulator, and he didn't plan to get used to it any time soon, probably never.

" You saw the door labeled medical bay, this is a lie. Everybody only sees a blank wall. This room is empty all the time; I use it as a private meditation chamber from time to time. I choose the people who see it as a medical bay, including you. But by the time you walk out of this room, you will never know it existed," Malak ended with a cold hiss.

Saul backed up slowly, his fingers slipping through the imaginary medical bay door he had just walked through. He felt a pull below his navel, and an invisible hand hurled him forward, landing face flat mere inches from Malaks boot.

" Revan should have sent me," Malak whispered, his eyes narrowing to pinpoint silts. Saul managed to see a faint spark shoot out of one of Malak's fingertips.
    "I know he will summon that droid to Berrack IV, and not me."

" Lord Revan probably has his reasons, besides," Saul began, being careful not to tremble, hoping the next words he said would not offend Malak, " he is the one in charge," Saul immediately regretted the words, but to his surprise, Malak had not killed him.

"Yes, he is the one in charge...isn't me?" Malak barely whispered. A rhetorical question.

Malak tilted his head towards the ceiling, Saul got to his feet, watching at attention while Malak continued to gaze towards the lighted ceiling.

Finally Malak said," I must find a way to reach that planet. You, admiral, are going to help me get to it first. I have many secrets on Berrack IV, and I must make sure they are well hidden, should a certain droid feel the need to survey the planet closely."

Saul wondered exactly what secrets the dark lord feared would be found, but he would be a dead man to ask exactly what they were. He was already a dead man; he was just using borrowed time.

" Listen to me Admiral, your life will be the cost should you decide to not pay attention...."

Two Sith Troopers were busy patrolling Corridor 12 sector V2; they noticed a faint ripple in the wall at the end of the hallway. They moved down the lengthy passage until they reached the unexplainable event. They waited, hands unsheathing their vibro-swords, their blades shinning in anticipation as well as the troopers' helmeted heads.

Without warning, Darth Malak came straight out of the wall. The troopers were stunned,

7. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    Great update!

I wonder what Malak's secrets are...

Thanks for the PM!

8. WyoJedi

WyoJedi Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 2005
    Very devious and evil. I like it! So Malak is hiding something on Berrack IV huh? This is getting very interesting. I can't wait to see what new information the next installment brings. Excellent work!

Cheers,
    Wyo

9. Aiden_Sanic

Jun 25, 2005
    princess_of_naboo: No problem Princess, I'll try and update soon again.

WyoJedi: Thanks Wyo, We'll be seeing more of Malak soon. [face_devil]

Another Update soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.