main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA The greatest Reveiw of TPM EVER...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Yeah guys, I'm sorry but this confirms it for me that TPM is utter garbage. I've never been able put it into words because my mind has never been able to truly isolate the factors concerning why it is the epic fail it really is as a movie/story. However, this 70 minute review does it nicely:
    http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Epic-70-Minute-Review-Of-Star-Wars-The-Phantom-Menace-16207.html

Should Adywan and the rebellion against the Empire aka LFL attempt to do the impossible and attempt an assault on the prequels stuff/"Revisit" them... Holy fierfek... I really think that whole areas of the movie need to be totally wiped and characters need to just die.,. I wonder what Ady has in mind... That boy is our last hope.

Also please, before you think I'm just "bashing" or what not. Watch the review first, it's actually quite entertaining, hilarious, made perfect sense, and it pretty much isolates how badly GL has trashed the Star Wars Universe by creating a story that makes NO SENSE WHAT SO EVER.... This makes me feel way more justified to continue to aid Adywan and our struggle against the Empire. As I mentioned, my LFL blinders came off years ago and now, Revisited is needed more than ever... [face_tired]

2. Nebelwerfer

Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 8, 2008
    Nobody had the courage to tell the emperor he had no clothes on.

3. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Pretty much... the fierfekker is nakeder than a shaved wampa on Tatooine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.