1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Sydney (17th-19th June), Perth (24th-26th June)

Oz Comic Con: Melbourne (11th-12th June), Sydney (10th-11th September)

FF:WA The Green Stuff

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Ghost-of-Spider, Mar 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost-of-Spider Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Thank the maker this happens but once a year-this colour makes me want to puke :(
  2. Sith Magician Jedi Master

star 5
    careful, don't post this in the aust. general forum, you'll get wedge started...
  3. Ghost-of-Spider Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I know wedge from way back-I may do it just to annoy him LOL :)
    Nice to hear from you SM
  4. Grizzly Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I have a suspicion someone on the staff is an optometrist, and they're surreptitiously trying to give us one of those colourblindness tests. They've done the pinks and reds and now moved onto the greens. What day will they choose for the blues??? ?[face_plain]
  5. Ghost-of-Spider Jedi Youngling

star 3
    The blues are always white-so that would be winter in the US. We should write a complaint and get them to do deep red and sunburnt colours for summer.
    Buckleys chance but what the hell we are aussies we can type anything..........:)
  6. soneil Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Colour-blind test? I didn't notice any colours!
  7. wedge3210 Jedi Master

star 5
    So this is where you all test out your words before having a go with me.
  8. Sith Magician Jedi Master

star 5
    yes, the world revolves around you, you lying in wait for arguments now?
  9. wedge3210 Jedi Master

star 5
    No. I lurk everywhere when I get the time. Got a problem with that?
  10. Princess_Lego Jedi Youngling

star 1
    good grief!!!

someone pass me a bucket.
  11. Sith Magician Jedi Master

star 5
    Wedge,yes, as a matter of fact, I do have a problem with your attitude and need for arguments,
    and don't think I'm the only one.
  12. wedge3210 Jedi Master

star 5
    I'm heartbroken. Believe me.
  13. Sith Magician Jedi Master

star 5
    I've already offered you the oppurtunity to meet me in person and discuss this, how far are you from Sydney?
    I'm willing to make the trip for 1 day.
  14. soneil Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Settle down guys.
    We know you like a good debate Wedge but going out of your way to bait people doesn't look good.
  15. Ghost-of-Spider Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hey Wedge,
    I remember you from way back I'm '98 crowd feel free to drop by-I for one like your wit.
    Mutley.
  16. wedge3210 Jedi Master

star 5
    I'm in Newcastle. 2 - 2 and a half hours North of Sydney. You can come here if you want. I don't know exactly what you're trying to achieve with that though. Plus I'm not sure what I'll be up to on those dates anyway. There's a probable chance I'll get down to Sydney anyway.

Please tell me where I've baited someone here. I take a look around these places so I know what's going on everywhere and found a few people mentioning my name. I didn't bait anyone.

I'm sure I'll keep an eye open around the place. I've hardly been on at all this week though. I'm too busy. Which I'm sure would make some people happy. I'm always out to please people.
  17. Ethane Jedi Youngling

Back to the topic, The green stuff is very puke inducing. I wondered if there wasn't something wrong with my eyes. But seeing as I have perfect vision I doubted it. Anyway, I thought this was for WA only. What's a dude from Newcastle doing here?
  18. Sith Magician Jedi Master

star 5
  19. soneil Jedi Padawan

star 4
    The baiting I was referring to was in the General forum. Making an obvious dig at Sith Magician and then checking here to see if it was discussed certainly seems like baiting to me. I'm always happy to see people from other states here but the fact that the first post from you in here is criticising one of our regulars doesn't go down too well.
  20. Jedi_Nat Jedi Master

star 5
    I like the colour gree, but this is too much! My fave colour is blue. How many times to I have to tell the admin people that blue is the colour!!!! Honestly, they never listen to us West Aussies.
  21. wedge3210 Jedi Master

star 5
    If you have a problem with what I do elsewhere here then bring it up wherever the problem is.

I proved a massive point to Sith Magician while PMing him and he didn't deny it, I could've posted it but decided not to. There was no point. Then he decided he wanted to meet me and work stuff out. I'm still curious as to why he wants to do that.

I didn't check in here to cause a stir, I check everywhere around here. Then I saw my name had been mentioned so I jumped in. That seems to be more of a bait then anything I've seen around here.

Not that I'm overly concerned with it.

22. Sith Magician Jedi Master

star 5
    I'm sorry, what exactly was this massive point you proved?
    and your name was only mentioned after some rather pointed and obvious posts on your part.
    The fact your still going on about it is testament to your insatiable need for attention seeking through causing conflict.
    Grow up.
  23. wedge3210 Jedi Master

star 5
    Must you bring it up again? OK then, if you need to know. I was willing to keep it in PMs but since you want to know.

I proved your hypocricy by endorsing the pointlessness of St Patrick's Day (by saying 'have a beer' or something...) and your evident hatred for anyone that would even dare to do something nice for someone special on the equally pointlessness of Valentine's Day, just because you were having a few problems.

If you want me to grow up and forget about it all, then that's fine. But you where the one bringing it up here. Not me. And once again, I'm not in a conflict mode here. I'm not the type of person to get stirred up about online happennings. I don't have a problem with anyone here, but some do with me, that's fine too. It doesn't worry me in the slightest.

But can I ask you a question (again), what is your intent on meeting me?
  24. Sith Magician Jedi Master

star 5
    Fine, grow up and forget it then,
    and in the process prove me and others wrong, don't provoke this further.
  25. Ghost-of-Spider Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Gentlemen...lets play nice this may be a FF board but there is NO need to get carried away, this IS NOT the JC.
    I did not start this thread for world war 3 to start.
    And if anyone has a problem with this PM Me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.