main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Grey One's final request of his troops......

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by kitarusapien, Jul 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    As you may kno, when next elections come along, I WILL be stepping down. Now, during my tenure, the RMFF has risen to greatness. I do not claim this accolade for myself, but heap it upon you, the troops. When I first came on board & accepted this command post, a lowly WACO FF was our first mark, and in the ensuing post-war, nearly an entire planet's FF stood aghast in the wake of the newborn RMFF intestinal fortitude. Well....in the waining days of my command, I have but one last request. For months now, we have pursued and overtaken FF's at will, but one stag has beat a frothy path afront of us and all the other fallen FF stags. They look back over their haunches, staring back with fiery eyes, bugling at us, mocking our efforts, and challenging us to pursue and overtake. In the months leading up to EPII, we built upon our young history by taking part in many events, and have gathered numerous forces to our cause, but like so many wolves after the kill, we have reveled since, and are placid in our loungings. The NSW stag does not hold it's place quietly...it runs mightily even now. And I believe it runs thus because it knows what awaits it if it should ever slow or falter. It has seen the mayhem wreaked upon the overtaken FF's by the RMFF. I would make this final command request of you, my war-dogs.....lick clean your bloody muzzles, stretch yourself's once more in the shade of the forest, howl in unison to make awares the misfortunes of the NSW FF to come, and begin again that mind-numbing gait that lead to the running down of so many hapless FF stags. You have feasted, rested, and recouped. I believe that this can be done, and that you are the FF to do it. I am but an old hell-hound, grey in the hairs, and long in the tooth....but I will run with this most special pack until I drop. I urge you all to take down the New South Wales stag, and you will find your journey toward the top will almost be complete. CHUNK, you unfettered war-beast, they will follow you, they respect you.....I would be honoured if you would lead this charge.

2. rfuthey

rfuthey Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2002
    Why should anyone listen to a lame-duck rep.?

j/k

3. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Ahhh, boisterous troops....I luv it.

4. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    I've been doing my best, mon capitan, but no one is ever home during the day.

5. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    I kno yu have, Historian, but to overtake such a beast, the plethera of howls must go forth, even if, initially, no reply is heard. Eventually, the force that is the spirit of the RMFF will well up again, and the NSW will know our final wrath.

6. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    *stops chewing on the leg bone of Boston*

I'm ready, and will always be ready with any inspirational ideas, and/or insane ones ;)

7. Sith_Sock

Sith_Sock Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2002
    I am in :p

8. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    The pack awakens........

9. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    unfortunatly I'm no longer home to take the reighns in the day. so I will have to do my best in the evenings.

10. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    If you will lead in the eve, I shall lead in the heat of the day, and together, we will ensure the NSW will fall.

11. Qui-Gone-Drinkin

Qui-Gone-Drinkin Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    We are all behind ya Chunk.

Wait are we voting on this or is Chunk automatically the City Rep?

12. simple-sockman

simple-sockman Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2002
    We're voting at the Sept. Meeting

13. The-Clone-Ranger

The-Clone-Ranger Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    what if we will be out of town until december?

14. simple-sockman

simple-sockman Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2002
    Vote by proxy, send an email to one of the current officers

15. TLT

TLT Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2002
    Yes'm......

16. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    I too, long to see the time come yet again when we overtake our Southern Welsh brethren.

It is...our destiny...

17. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    Dont worry about the daytime! ill take that over!

Hehe...they will fall, they will fall...

*looks in the old threads for the polka dot thread...*

18. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    I'm thinkin' a new approach....something like each RMFFer takes some aspect of SW that he or she is totally into, then break down their posts into one-liners, and just continues to pile it on.....but try to keep it SW in nature so we're not just spammin'.....FLOL! I'll be startin' my SW thread today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.