main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH The group, the board, and such

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by padawan_schlicher, Apr 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Has anybody else noticed that we know have 4 pages worth of topics!!! we also have several topics with 2, 3, and more pages worth of posts!! Most of this has happened just since the first meeting or just before! It's amazing what meeting people face to face does, it makes the group so much more closer! I'm excited to see where the group goes from here, how much more the board grows, how many more people we get to join, etc.

btw, if you get to the board from fanforce.net, then fanforce usa, midwest then the listings of all the ones here we finally got an ! next to our listing, I don't know what that means, but i'm sure it must be good

2. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    so, is there any way, short of counting manually on each thread, to see exactly how many people we have posting to the board? Is there some way that we can set up some sort of graph or flow chart to track our growth from say, the week or 2 before the first meeting until now and continue on to see how fast we grow, or should we do that based on our physical meetings?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.