So CO The GuildWars Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Zoom_Cthooga, Jul 5, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Kaety Jedi Master

star 4
    Though I haven't played an elementalist...when our computer games magazine offered us the Beta test weekend they had a listing of all the classes and other details and being the :-B that I am... I read them all two or three times and picked out an elementalist as my first choice.
  2. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hmm...best to keep my thoughts to myself sometimes... :eek:

I haven't played an Elementalist yet. I know their magic is uber powerful, though. Now that my Necro/Warrior is lvl 10 I'm able to mow lots of things down with area attacks, little creepy meatshields, and life-sucking powers. I've watched a lvl 12 Elementalist (she was aptly named "Leetsauce Nubcakes"...LOL) mow large groups of things down in just a few seconds, though.
  3. MoD-Sith Jedi Master

star 4
    im only level 7 and i can take down 4 level 4 dudes in less than 1 minute, its awesome.

whats your characters name btw?
  4. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Currently...

Cthulhiana Necrosis - N/W10
    Aeris Feathermoon - R5

Once I come up with a suitably bubbly name for an Elementalist, I'll make one of those, too. LOL.
  5. MoD-Sith Jedi Master

star 4
    ive got

Ben Samur W/R5
    And
    Stella Eagle E/W7

this game is freakin addicting
  6. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Addicting, but it wears off fast. [face_plain]

Now I'm looking at trying out "Dawn of War" (a Warhammer 40k game that's a cross between "Starcraft" and "Warcraft 3") or "World of Warcraft."
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby