main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Gul'dan Chronicles (Orig Character, Windu, Jedi Council) Update 12/14/2007

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Trevor_GulDan, Jan 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Jedi_Trevor_GulDan Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2003
    Disclaimer: This is a story based on a parallel Star Wars universe. Some characters from the movies appear (Master Yoda / Master Windu / Jedi Council). GL still owns all of the SW universe. I am doing this completely for fun.

Story Synopsis: This story starts just about one year after TPM. Qui-Gon is still dead, Obi-Wan and Anakin are training somewhere in the universe. A story line about an Master / padawan pair. Feedback appreciated. I have three more chapters written, and three more after that outlined. If you like it, I'll post more.

===========================================

The city-planet of Coruscant turned on its poles just like any other day. The sun, Coruscant Prime, blazed on in the center of the system, providing heat, light and radiation to the surrounding planets. The morning light permeated the hazy atmosphere to shine on the Jedi Temple. As the sunlight reached the dormitories under the Reassignment Council Tower, if a holocam had been pointing to the interior of room 1154-B, it would have found Jedi Padawan pacing his room nervously. The normally stoic pupil kept moving his head side-to-side to eliminate the tense muscles in his neck. The exterior of the Jedi Temple faced the southern sky, so he had more light than many of the other Padawans in the Temple. The stories of how a recently promoted Jedi Knight named Obi-Wan Kenobi defeating a Sith still circulated, even though eighteen months had passed since the Battle of Naboo. Though more recent events kept popping to the forefront of his memories, the padawan kept going through different calming techniques to release the strain on his aching muscles.

The young man, nearing his thirtieth Standard year, removed his eye patch / cap combination to reveal that he was not a human as he first appeared. His was a Miraluka, a species that through evolution did not use their eyes to see. Instead, a Miraluka used the Force to sense where things were. A few Miraluka had become Jedi or Sith throughout the history of the Galactic Republic, but as an orphan, Trevor Gul?dan did not have this kind of knowledge. Instead, he had spent his youth trying to adapt his vision to what he needed. With his clan mates, he spent countless hours trying to interpret colors using his ?vision? as a ?normal? human. Trevor was picked on by older orphans during his formative years by those who were bigger and felt that this ?blind kid? should not be outdoing anyone not of human birth. All of the harassment stopped the day that the Jedi Master arrived at the doorway to the room. The figure had been imposing, even more so to someone barely half a meter tall. But it was the gentle eyes that provided the most straightforward communication. Eventually, this Jedi became Trevor?s teacher, guardian, and role model. Shudo Laan?s Anx heritage had made the pair nearly inseparable. Shudo?s grasp of anatomy and the racial abilities of the Miraluka made this pair very unique.

Trevor continued to pace his room. The dormitory rooms that Shudo and his padawans had been provided for the last thirty years were not unique, as large / small pairing had occurred throughout the Order?s history. This particular room faced the sun during the morning hours, which Trevor appreciated, especially today. It usually made him feel warm and comfortable, and feeling in across his face made his attempt at relaxation a bit easier. The Miraluka stood in the light, letting the heat warm him. Upon removing his eye patch, the bald head started to bead with sweat, not unlike during saber-drills with Master Mace Windu for hours on end. The tension eased off his solid muscular build. His most recent physical, in fact just yesterday, showed that he weight nearly 95 kilograms and in excellent physical condition. Trevor could easily be mistaken for a comic-hero from the magazines some of the orphans were reading these days. It wasn?t rare for Miraluka to become Jedi?there were several Miraluka Jedi operating out of the Temple in these troubled times. However, there was more who served in n

2. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    Wow! It's bit long but well worth the read!

I love the blind Jedi what a great idea! The idea of him bringing his sight from the force is outstanding. It's like Dare Devil with a light saber. And I love Dare Devil! The master as well was very cool with him being so tall and out of place. I really liked how he changed colors all the time depending on his mood and situation. The work you did on the senate and politics was superfly on the mark. I could really see all these scenes in my head as I was reading. Your details are right on the mark as well. Everything was described brillantly.
    You really are right on track gul'dan. The only thing I was not crazy about was the jedi's name Trevor. I like Gul'dan better by itself. But that's a minor opinion.
    To be honest it's better than any of the novels I've read by del-ray from this time period in the SW universe. Keep up the awesome work Master Gul'dan! I look forward to reading more!

STARDOG-D-JEDI

3. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    I really liked this, especially the pairing of an Anx and a Miraluka as Master and Padawan. Miralukas are probably my favourite alien species after Twi'leks, so I enjoyed reading about Trevor. You should post more, it'll be interesting to see how the young Jedi handles the task of building a lightsaber. And like STARDOG-D-JEDI said, you can really see the scenes in your mind. Especially the battle, thought you handled it really well. Good work!

4. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    STARDOG: Thanks for the feedback. From someone who writes awesome stuff, it was a real shock to hear your comments. Thanks again. I wasn't too sure when I can up with the name, but it seems to have stuck. Maybe he'll change it at some point...

Winged: Chapter two is already done, and just needs some tweaking. I'll probably get it done by tomorrow night. ;)

5. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    Disclaimer: Thanks STARDOG-D-Jedi and WingedJedi for your comments. To keep interest, I'll try to keep the posts shorter...

====================================================

Chapter 2 - The Crystal Caves Of Ilum...

The Coruscant moons were blanketed by thunderclouds for the first time in a month. Storms on Coruscant were an infrequent occurrence due to the weather control systems in place. However, since no system was ever truly perfect, storms cropped up from time to time on the planet-city. 'Sure. Tonight just happens to have a storm over the Jedi Temple,' Trevor noted. It had been a rough couple of weeks for the Miraluka Jedi padawan. Master Shudo Laan had changed his training schedule to include diplomatic situations, negotiations, and a few other topics that a Jedi might need in various missions. Trevor had distinguished himself during their last mission guarding Senator Oron Essada from Umgul, negating the need for the structured lightsaber training he was normally involved with. These new lessons were certainly interesting, if given enough time to study and understand them; however Master Shudo required the answers on the fly rather than through careful study as Trevor preferred. Shudo explained the nuances of negotiations and required Trevor to know the answers five seconds after the question. It was certainly a different task, and Trevor worked hard since the change, taking extra studying time at the Jedi Archives each night, trying to get ahead. He even used his enhanced Jedi senses to gauge what the correct answer should be. Trevor knew Master Shudo was trying to get something into his head, and figured that this would keep Trevor in balance.

The Archive's chronometer showed 9:15 PM. Trevor's studying had caused him to miss dinner for a third time that week. His friends had been giving Trevor some grief over the missed meals, but it was something they all did. Many of his clan, students placed together upon arrival at the Jedi Temple, usually dined with each other as a way of having time away from their instructors, and to foster friendships, very similar to a family unit. Since the change to his training schedule, any extra study time was necessary to complete his assignments and Trevor felt that his friends were getting the short end of the stick. Trevor stretched, gazing out the windows, using his Force-sight to view the cityscape. Lightning flashed across the sky, causing Trevor to start at the sudden rumble of thunder from outside the window. Trevor tidied up his files and datapads, returned his reference material to Madame Jocasta Nu and headed to the nearest cafeteria where he hoped there would still be some morsels lying around. He exited the Archives into the central stairway and turbolift center. He walked towards the nearest lift and punched the call button. As the doors opened, Trevor was surprised to see Master Shudo standing inside, waiting, it seemed, for him to enter.

"Good evening, Master." Trevor acknowledged.

"Good evening, Trevor. Been studying hard?" queried the tall Jedi Master.

"Yes, I have. Your assignment on the treaty between the early Rodian refugees and the Jawas on Tatooine is exceedingly difficult to decipher. Especially since you set the archives to ban me from referencing any interspecies treaties and associated texts."

"Yes..." Shudo seemed to be involved with another thought.

"Credit for your thoughts, Master?" Trevor inquired.

The turbolift stopped and both exited into the main cafeteria. They moved to one side of the hall, out of earshot from anyone else. Shudo leaned forward to Trevor, and whispered, "I am going on a mission. It will take me away from Coruscant for up to two weeks. There is a trade issue between the Verpines and the Kubaz."

The species were familiar to Trevor from his studies. The Kubaz were a humanoid race with a head shaped similar to an anteater and ate insects. The Verpine were an insectoid race known for their technological innovations.

"The Verpine recently intercepted a suspi

6. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    The last supply shop on Trevor?s list was deep in the center of one of Coruscant?s lower-level merchant districts. This shopkeeper only sold through personal contact, so Trevor had put on his Jedi robes to travel. He knew that he would not be accosted as much, but there were still people who would be devious enough to cheat a Jedi. He would at least blend in better with the crowds in the lower levels, as a number of people wore brown robes such as his. The shop was surprisingly clean, and well tended. The floors were squeaky clean as Trevor?s feet skittered across the tiles. The shopkeeper, a snaggle-toothed Snivvian, noticed Trevor and welcomed him to the store.

?Welcome to my shop, Master Jedi. It is rare that someone from your order visits. How can I help you today??

?Sir, I am looking for a diatium power cell. I understand from the ads you run that you have such a device??

?Yes, I do, as a matter of fact.? The shopkeeper walked down the counter, towards a locked display case of different power supplies. ?Let me see? Ah! Here it is. Just the best type of power supply you can have. And for only 120 credits.?

Trevor looked at the shopkeeper, surprised to find that the power supply he requested was that much. He had taken some time to estimate how much it would take to purchase all of his supplies and the power supply was in his estimate at 110 credits. He definitely had the credits, but on principle, he felt that he was getting the raw end. Knowing that trade was the shopkeeper?s life, he did not want to make too big of a stink.

?Well, sir, I wasn?t expecting to pay that much, but I?d be willing to pay 110 credits.?

The shopkeeper paused a moment, taking a second look at Trevor?s Jedi robes and considering.

?Tell you what. I will sell it to you for the 110 credits, and you tell me how it works. This is a newer item for me, and no one has bought it yet. Try it out, and let me know how it works for you. Perhaps I could procure some more if there was a need for them at the temple??

Trevor thought about this. He seemed genuine in his appeal, so Trevor took him at face value. ?If this power supply works the way I expect it to, I will let my friends know that they can trust this shop for their parts in the future.?

The shopkeeper?s eyes widened happily at his good fortune. ?Master Jedi, I thank you.?

?No, sir. It will be I who thank you, if this power supply performs well enough.?

With that, Trevor strode off, back towards his room to finish packing for his trip.

==================================================

The Crystal Phoenix was on final approach when Trevor walked into the hanger bay. It had been a good night for Trevor. He had most of his parts together and had been up most of the night putting the parts together. He had soldered most of the components last night and was nearly ready. He wanted to run right up to Shudo and show him, but pride was not something that was encouraged as a part of Jedi training. Trevor waited as patiently as possible for the Crystal Phoenix to land. Even before the maneuvering jets finished firing, the landing door was open and Shudo emerged. Trevor noticed right away that Shudo was not in a mood to talk. Shudo walked resolutely towards the main turbolift, one reserved for direct transportation to the Jedi Council. Trevor moved slowly away from the wall towards Shudo. Shudo noticed Trevor and motioned him over.

?Well, my young padawan, how has your week been??

?It has been a good two weeks, Master. I have been doing some?studying during my time. What is the matter, Master??

?Not now, Trevor. I need to visit with the Council. Do you have all the items on that list I sent you??

?Yes, Master. I have the components, and it is nearly complete.?

That stopped Shudo in his tracks. He turned towards Trevor, bright yellow and orange streaks running through his crest. Trevor noticed a gleam in Shudo?s eye. ?Well then, gather your equipment, and load it onto the shuttle. We leave in an hour.?

No

7. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    <<Just wanted to get the story continued. I've got five chapters written, but it is taking me a while to edit the darned things. Feed back is appreciated. Please let me know how I'm doing>>

"Where are they!"

His shout echoed through the caves, causing Trevor to start at his own voice. He?d been after his crystals for three days, and he felt he was no closer to finding them. He had plenty of provisions with him to get him through two weeks, but that was not the point. This was a test of his own making and he certainly did not want to fail. Trevor sat down on the ground and bowed his head in near defeat. His mind was a jumbled mess as he started thinking about Shudo, how he became a padawan nearly sixteen years ago, and his memories of his childhood at the Temple, wanting to be a Jedi. Trevor closed his vision to the caves and laughed at himself. The best way to find crystals for his lightsaber lay in his training. He let the Force flow through his body, calming himself to allow the caves and the Force to guide him to where his crystals were located.

After a brief period of time, Trevor opened his vision and looked around the room. For some reason, the room seemed different to him. A small surge in the flow of the Force focused Trevor toward a small hole near the floor of the rear wall. Trevor moved his vision closer to the opening. It was big enough to fit a hand into, so Trevor crawled over, reached his hand in, and grabbed three crystals. He pulled them out, examining them closely and feeling that these crystals would be perfect. They were as clear as transparisteel, yet smoother than silk. Trevor trembled with excitement, as he instinctively knew that these crystals would produce his dream saber.

He took out his tools and began the final steps to completing the lightsaber. With all the parts that he was able to scrape together, there remained only three pieces; the power cell, the crystal chamber and the electronics package. The crystals needed to be aligned properly for a lightsaber to work. If the crystals are not aligned properly the saber would either simply fail to work and require further alignment, or it would explode, most likely injuring or killing Trevor in the process. Trevor got right to work on the alignment of the crystals. However, his excitement overrode his basic desire to do the right thing. After several hours of work, the crystals were not aligning properly and Trevor knew it. He kept rushing forward to get it done and still there was no alignment.

Trevor took a few moments rest and looked at the tools and the parts. Wondering how to do this, he sat back and continued to think about it. As he sat there, his eyes closed of their own volition, causing Trevor to fall instinctively into a Jedi trance.

=================================================

Trevor returned to conscious awareness nearly a week later. He had been through few such trances in his training and he was still surprised at the way he now saw things with a dramatically clearer view and a renewed determination. The pieces and the crystals seemed to show a faint, momentary glow. At least Trevor thought so. He picked up the pieces and aligned his crystals within the handle of his saber. The crystals fit right away into their mounts and Trevor felt that this was the correct way for the crystals to be aligned. He fastened the handle together and reviewed the construction again in his mind. Everything should have been in place, but he knew that he needed to make sure. Closing his vision, he pressed the button to activate his lightsaber. The sound of the igniting blade made Trevor exhale loudly. The Jedi weapon felt like an extension to his arm. If anyone else had seen this saber, Trevor knew that the pure white color of the blade would have drawn a gasp of surprise. He hoped that like Master Windu?s violet blade, his own weapon would find a place in the histories of Jedi.

Trevor disengaged the blade and gathered his tools together. As the to

8. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    You're doing well. For me, the story moves at a good pace. And wow, I didn't realise how many different parts go into a lightsaber! ;)

Is Ilum your own creation, or did you read about it in an EU book or something? A pure white lightsaber blade- certainly unique, I like it. And Master Shudo seems to be a great Jedi Master for Trevor to learn from (I still love the way his skin changes colour).

I enjoyed reading about Trevor's mission, and he was in trance for a week, eh? And who was that mysterious Sith/Miraluka child? I suppose we'll find out soon enough.

9. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    Thanks WingedJedi! Glad you like the pace. I'm trying to keep it moving at a good pace. Ilum I got as part of the EU world. Very closely guarded secret among the Council, at least in terms of some stories I've heard. The Sith/Miraluka - good question. I haven't finished the story line yet, but Shudo did tell Trevor that most Jedi experience a dream when building their lightsabers..... that was Trevor's.....

Sorry if it wasn't clear. If you'd want, I can make it clear.

I'll try and get the beginning of Chapter 3 out by the end of the week. Glad you like it.

10. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    THE SAGA CONTINUES-
    "I just love to say that!!"

Outstanding job Master Gul'dan!!! I loved the scene were Trevor wreaks his space ship right when he gets to the planet. He's like I'll just go on down and make my saber and then everything goes wrong!! I dig it!! The sith coming from the walls was out of sight!!!!! So SO COOL!!! It reminded me of another story I'm working on with the spooky kid set after return of the jedi. I have the walls of a sith tomb come to life and show the past. But I LOVED how you made the sith actually come out of the wall and battle Trevor. I believe and I hope I'm not screwing up your story. But Trevor is seeing the vision of himself turning to the darkside. Like Luke in the cave of Dagobah. He is seeing a possiable future of things to come. The white saber was too cool as well! Very original, I was wondering what color it was going to be. And when his master told him "This is a good blade." Reminded me of Aragon talking to the boy at the battle of helms deep in the two towers. I could really vision that scene. Sorry it took so long for the reply but man!! Your posts are so long!

To Quote a friend: "You have one heck of a story here Master Gul'dan!!!"

Keep up the great work!!!

11. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    :D You know StarDog, I am trying to keep the posts short, but the more I do this, the shorter and shorter things go. I wanted to get you into the story, and keep you interested. Guess it worked!!!!!

I'll be posting a much smaller piece by the beginning of next week. I am working on outlining my eighth chapter. I believe that we will be working on this for anohter six or seven chapters after that.

12. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    The stars coalesced from streaking lines to small dots in the main view screen as the Crystal Phoenix entered the Alderaan system. Trevor and Shudo entered the main bridge just as the Alderaan traffic controller contacted the Phoenix with landing instructions. The master/padawan pair had only spent a few hours in Coruscant orbit, refilling depleted supplies. They immediately departed for Alderaan heading for a diplomatic mission. A priority message was directed to the Phoenix as soon as it broke from hyperspace. The mission was based on two distinct parts. The primary objective was to mediate a dispute between the Gotal and the Techno-Union. A diplomatic conference was to take place on Alderaan. The Jedi Council felt that a pair of Jedi would help to ease any disagreements that might crop up. Shudo had accepted the assignment to see how much Trevor had learned during his studies directly before leaving for Ilum. Shudo turned, facing his padawan.

"This mission will be most difficult. The Gotal from Antar 4 are, as you may remember, are extremely sensitive to electromagnetic fields. The Techno-Union is a race of near-machines. The fact that they are even meeting together could be an exercise in diplomatic dynamics. Your studies are not complete, Padawan, until you apply what you have learned."

"Master, it amazes me how well you can read me. Am I that transparent?"

"No, Trevor, but I remember completing my first lightsaber and the thrill surrounding the successful completion of your own.? Shudo took a deep breath. ?We have time prior to the conference, Trevor. Why don't you take the day to look around the city? You have never been to Alderaan, correct?"

"No, Master. I have not."

"There are many different sights to see. You have one whole day to take in as much as possible. Please return to the Alderaan Conference Center by 11:00 am, local time. If you need me, I can be reached on the ship."

Trevor set his chronometer to the local time, nodding at Shudo's instructions. He took the time to find out orient himself to the layout of the Museum District of Aldera, which was near where the Phoenix had just been cleared to land. A short walk from the spaceport, Trevor felt that the exercise would do him some good. Nearly six days in the Phoenix was fine, but fresh air was still the best to get rid of travel fatigue. There was also another location that Trevor felt he just had to try, just once.

The morning dew was still on the grasses of an Alderanian common as Trevor walked through towards the University Complex. The section that Shudo and Trevor had landed was near the largest university complexes and medical schools in the Core Region. The planet surprisingly was very clean and reportedly had very little crime. The shops along the edge of the common did not have the hectic bustle that Trevor had experienced on Coruscant. Here the vendors did not yell or badger the customers. Instead, they communicated in soft tones and were extremely pleasant. Trevor talked to a few of them in regards to their wares, but did not purchase anything. Not that anything was not interesting; he just did not want to spend any money on trinkets.

As Trevor walked through the district, he felt extremely at ease. Trevor breathed the clean air around him and marveled at the smooth architecture around him. Everywhere he looked, curves and lines merged together in a flowing arcs and gentle waves. He was not an architect, but he understood the beauty of the buildings. The city was a part of the environment, not sprawling like Coruscant, but a part of the planet. Trevor had never felt freer. He continued to walk the streets of Alderaan, noting where he was in relation to his first destination: a casino. Now Trevor was not big on gambling, but there were days when he felt that his luck was good. He never used the Force to affect the outcome, for that would be cheating and using the Force for self-benefit. He walked i

13. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Master Gul'dan please feel free to PM me when you post to your story. I just stumbled across your new post while checking the board and WOW!!!! You have taken me to Alderan! I've always wondered what it would be like and your descriptions are outstanding. I liked the leisure time Trevor is having. I sense that it is only the clamn momment before the storm. I feel that the Musem is going to be something else all together. But my favorite part was the Casino!! I love to gamble so I was all up on this!!! Too bad for Trevor When you have a stroke of bad luck like that it's best to do just what he did. WALK AWAY!!!

A nice pleasent read Master Gul'dan you have done well indeed. Let's hope the musem brings a new adventure to the story!!

Stay cool!!!!! and thanks for keeping the post short.

14. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    The Alderaan museum district was located directly across from the Alderaan University System. The two districts took up nearly thirty city blocks, yet did not intrude upon each other?s space. Trevor could not figure out if this was by design or by accident. After getting lost a few times, Trevor finally asked for directions to the proper museum. The twenty marble steps to the ten-floor building were impressive, but inside, Trevor stopped dead in his tracks. The inside of the museum went down twice as far as it did up. He could feel the history of the galaxy in this building, and he knew that this building could nearly eclipse the Jedi Archives. He moved away from the front door, allowing a group of school children into the building. A small girl with red hair stared at Trevor's face. Trevor gave a smirk and a wave to the child, whose eyes suddenly opened as big as a Corellian freighter and scampered off to find her friends. Trevor's smile never left his face as he approached the information desk. A young man, nearly twenty and pockmarked, stationed the desk.
    "Good afternoon, sir. What can I do for you today?'
    "Greetings. I was curious if the curator is available. I have been asked to look him up by a friend of mine."
    "I am sorry, sir. Mr. Yomm is unavailable today. He is schedule to be busy for the next week. Is there something else I can do for you?"
    "Well, would the assistance curator be available?"
    "I am not sure, let me check for you. If you could wait by the bench over there, someone will be with you shortly. Do you require assistance?"
    Trevor smiled even wider. "Thank you, no. I am fine."
    The young man nodded his head, pointing to a bank of chairs by a large open window. Trevor walked over and sat with his back to the outside. The hum of people talking drowned out the words the receptionist spoke on the phone, but Trevor could tell by the tone that the curator would be down momentarily. He picked up an archeological ITD about a dig on Kalarba. He had nearly finished reading it when he turned his vision towards the front desk. A human woman with brown hair, green eyes and nearing thirty-five Standard years walked towards the reception desk. The young man behind the desk turned and pointed to the Jedi. The woman nodded to him and gave some quick instructions.
    "Good afternoon, sir. I am Brea Zal, Assistant Curator of the museum. How can I help you today?"
    "Actually, Miss Zal, it is I who is here to help you."
    Brea cocked her head sideways, squinted at Trevor. "You're Miraluka, aren't you?"
    "Yes, I am. What gave it away, my charming personality?"
    "Well, that, and the covering over where your eyes would be. You are also a Jedi, aren't you?"
    "Miss Zal -"
    "Please, it's Brea."
    "Brea, then. In answer to your question, yes, I am a Jedi. However, I would like to speak to you in a more conducive place than here in the main entrance of your establishment."
    Brea led Trevor to her office, which to Trevor's surprise was a neat bedlam. The office was cluttered, yet had a professional clutter look to it. Every box, datapad and artifact had its place, and though Trevor could not identify any individual pattern in the chaos, the entire place was organized nearly to a fault.
    Brea walked behind her desk, moved a pile of papers and sat in her seat.
    "So, Master Jedi-
    "Brea, the reason I did not want to talk in public is that I am the padawan learner of Master Shudo Laan. He allowed me to come here and investigate the thefts within the Museum district. A Master, I am not. However, I hope that someday soon, the Council will allow me to take the Trials to become a Jedi Knight."
    "Well, that does tend to clear things up a little," Brea's voice seemed suddenly sarcastic.
    "Brea, my master asked me to follow up on these thefts. I am here on his behalf. I am here to help. Please allow me this chance."
    She look at the Miraluka Jedi sitting acro

15. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    The mystery rages on!!! I loved the descriptions of the musem!! Right on, I was almost walking with Trevor through it!!! And when the sith exhibit came up and the dark feelings!! Man It was intense. I love a mystery. And old Trevor he's quick with the force he spotted the main disturbance right off!! He's good!!

Great Job! Master Gul'dan!!! post more soon!!

Your right on track dude!!

16. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    Thanks, Stardog. This story has just taken off. Glad to keep your interest, and thanks for promoting it. :D Sometimes one needs all the help they can get.

17. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    No problem dude!!

18. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    Nelz Yomm was a scholarly gentleman who seemed to have hair going in many directions at the same time. He was shorter than Brea and much older. His eyes were a metallic grey; posture curved as if he had spent too many hours hunched over a book. Trevor and Brea walked into the curator's office fifteen minutes later. Brea introduced two men and they shook hands.
    "Mister Yomm, your museum has been experiencing a high amount of thefts recently.?
    "Yes, Master Jedi. It is certainly disconcerting to say the least."
    "Please be assured that I am already working to solve this mystery. However, before going on, I have a question to ask you. I need a replica made of a statue currently in your restoration room. This statue may be the next target of our burglar. I expect that tonight will be the next time that they strike." Trevor proceeded to lay down the evidence that supported his theory. Brea added a few comments also, detailing what exhibit display this was taken from, who was interviewed, and detailed information that augmented Trevor's investigation. Yomm sat back and thought for just a moment.
    "It would seem that you have done quite a bit of work for someone who has only been here for a few hours."
    "The evidence was already here. All I did was put a new face on an old problem. My training in investigations is not perfect. I cannot say what the article is, and my knowledge is not great enough to be able to answer that question. Someone with more experience would need to study this article to understand why it causes a disturbance in the Force. My mission is to prevent another theft. I have a plan to attempt to capture the thieves. I need to have a replica made. A replica will give me a chance to meet my objective. I also need to discuss with Master Shudo Laan, a Jedi Master, my plan to verify my evidence and plan."
    "I shall have the Restoration Team get right to work on it. It should take only a few hours. Feel free to use my office to contact your master."
    "Thank you, Master Yomm," Trevor bowed to his hosts.
    Yomm and Brea immediately left for the Restoration Room. Trevor pulled out his comlink and punched Shudo?s code. Shudo did not immediately respond. Trevor nearly tried to contact him again when Shudo?s voice was finally heard. Trevor was surprised by the hint of frustration in Shudo?s words.
    "Trevor."
    "Master. Have I interrupted something?" Additional voices, mostly agitated and angry, could be heard as well through the comlink.
    "No, Trevor. One moment." The buzz of voices was suddenly silenced. A sigh seemed to escape from Shudo's voice. "Now, Trevor, what can I do for you?"
    Trevor reiterated his evidence to Shudo and reviewed the plan for preventing a possible theft that evening.
    "Are you sure that a theft will happen tonight?"
    "Master, there has been someone asking questions about an artifact a few days before an event occurs. It would make sense that it would happen the same way again. Maybe they would change how they entered a building, but it would seem as if they are reconnoitering. Different areas of the museum, different people, but there is the same pattern as the others. It just feels like tonight will be another attempt."
    Shudo was silent on the other end. "You plan on staying there tonight?"
    Trevor took a deep breath of anticipation. "Yes, Master. I plan on staying here. If we are to succeed in this, someone needs to be on the inside. I do not plan on stopping them from the attempt, but to prevent any escape to allow the authorities to capture this thief."
    "I will allow this, Padawan," Shudo's concerns traveled the length of the city through the comlink directly to his apprentice. "However, only because the negotiations have already started. The Gotal wanted to begin early so that they could get it finished early. Since you have not been involved with these negotiations, you cannot do much additionally." Another sigh escaped Shudo's body. "If anything goes wrong, you WILL c

19. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    I've read the new stuff, and it looks good. Very good. Sorry I haven't been around, but I really have more commitments than I can manage at the moment. I promise you can expect more detailed thoughts on the story very soon.

20. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Great job on this. It's hard to put OCs in the Star Wars universe, especially in a Saga setting, and you've done a great job developing them. :)

21. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    AGHHHH!!!! THE CLIFF HANGER!!!!!

I LOVE IT DUDE!!!!

The suspense of the thief and Trevor igniting his saber the glow of the blade showing his apperance was very cool!!!! I was almost expecting the thief to draw a saber too. The blaster was a surprise!! The details of the exhibt like a theatre was very cool!!! And what's this... More comments from fellow readers!!!!!!! Dude that is too cool!!! I'm very glad to see some more people taking notice to your story! Cause it's kicking dude!!!

Outstanding job Master Gul'dan!!!!

The force is strong with you indeed...

stay cool!

22. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    Winged_Jedi I hear you. I've been running around myself lately. Keep the faith. The story will be here. :D

anakin_girl: Thank you! I do have help in doing this, but it has come out pretty good so far.

Stardog: Don't you just love the drama, the cliffhangers? Just wait for later chapters... ;)

New post coming sometime today. I'm trying to keep my posts small, but I also wanted to give everyone a good chunck to chew on for a few days...

23. --Darth_Dude--

--Darth_Dude-- Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2004
    now, I applaud your efforts here dude, but me being a total warcraft fan, I just have to say this:

Couldn't you have thought up a name on your own? I mean, Gul'Dan comes straight out of Warcraft... are we to encounter the Sith Lord Ner'Zhul aswell?

so, good job on the story itself... but you should have picked different names...

24. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    Being a Warcraft junkie myself, I can understand the consternation of seeing that name in a SW universe. But isn't it better to have a Gul'dan weilding a lightsaber for Jedi than for the Sith? No offense intended, Stardog. ;)

Thanks for the feedback. I'll have to think of a different name. Feel free to suggest one. I'm currently drawing a blank...

<<tapping head with pen>> :D

25. --Darth_Dude--

--Darth_Dude-- Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2004
    ah so you're a warcraft junkie too? that's good to know, I'm always excited about seeing a fellow fan, especially when we have something else in common: star wars :D

so you just keep on working and I'll pretend I never said anything. Gul'Dan is not that bad a name anyway... I justed wanted to make sure where you got it from, the coincidence was too big to ignore :)

Though if you want to truthfully honest opinion... I would have liked Gul'Dan on the sith side, but thats just me ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.