main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Gul'dan Chronicles (Orig Character, Windu, Jedi Council) Update 12/14/2007

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Trevor_GulDan, Jan 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Jedi_Trevor_GulDan Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2003
    ROFL!!! That's good. yeah, based on the game, it would have made sense, but sometimes you just gotta mix it up a bit...

Next post in a couple of minutes..

2. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    Trevor had expected something like this, but when the two-meter tall figure reached under his cloak for a rifle, he was very apprehensive. He maneuvered his lightsaber around in battle defense. The objective was to capture the thief, not kill him. However, it seemed as if the thief had no similar plan. It was either kill or be killed, so Trevor moved forward towards the creature.

The cloak of the figure dropped, causing Trevor to start yet again. This creature was certainly not one that he had ever seen. Its bipedal body, what could be seen, was hairless and dark colored. The beady-orange eyes and lampreylike jaw portrayed eagerness at the battle ensuing. The being took aim at Trevor and fired. The blast missed giving Trevor an opportunity. He moved forward to get a better swing at it. However, the second blast caught part of Trevor?s tunic. The heat from the blast caused Trevor to be momentarily stung. The creature move to the back wall of the Sith hall. Trevor continued to move forward, cautious as to the accuracy of the rifle. The creature was only firing one shot at a time. Every other shot, Trevor had to change direction or raise his saber in defense. Unfortunately, the creature was more accurate than Trevor wanted. Continuing to venture nearer to its location, Trevor had a lasershot graze him in the left shoulder. The pain was something that Trevor definitely did not to experience again any time soon. He swung his saber directly at his assailant and was rewarded with a howl of pain. Trevor tried to take a step back, but realized that if he did, it would be detrimental. Another round of blaster fire headed at Trevor. He deflected the beams into a Sith exhibit, showering Trevor with pieces of pottery. Blood started to trickle down his cheek. Feeling the adrenaline in his veins starting to ebb, Trevor felt that only another minute of this would be disastrous. This creature is strong. He swung the blade laterally at the creature, immobilizing the blaster very effectively. It backed into the nearest wall as the pieces crashed to the floor. Trevor knew that he had an advantage, but did not want to press it. He needed it alive to find out what were its intentions. Instead, Trevor spoke to the creature.

"Down on the ground, now."

The creature regarded Trevor like a caged animal, no indication that he understood his command. Trevor repeated the request in Wookee, Anx, and Miraluken, hoping that one of them would register. However, the expression never changed. Trevor then pointed his lightsaber down on the ground. The captive seemed grimace and slowly complied. Trevor trained his lightsaber at the beast. The orange eyes burned, but the being did not attempt to raise itself up. Trevor picked up his comlink and attempted to contact Brea. With no immediate answer from Brea, Trevor motioned to the being to get up and move towards the exit. It rose, snarling at Trevor. For his part, Trevor just motioned his saber towards the door. It looked for an opportunity to attack but Trevor never gave it a chance. Trevor adjusted his lightsaber to extend the blade another few centimeters to give him any advantage.

As they reached the entrance of the Jedi exhibit, Trevor moved his vision to scout for any reinforcements. What he saw caused concern. A cable was hanging from the paristeel ceiling. It looked like someone used the ceiling to enter the building. Movement across the causeway made Trevor take in his breath. A second creature, a bit taller but more menacing, was exiting a door on the far end of that hall. What caused the most concern was that Brea?s head was in the second thief?s muscular arms. A mean-looking blaster pistol was placed next to her temple. Trevor?s skin crawled as he watched the first rouge?s expression change to a knowing smile. He was outmatched, outclassed, and in danger of causing an innocent to lose her life. I cannot let that happen, thought Trevor, shaking his head.

The two

3. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    I don?t remember any of my other padawans getting into this much trouble.[i/]

I can see his point. But Trevor can handle trouble, as he showed in that really good scene. And who's behind this thievery? And I liked the Deshade. They were mean, but not mean enough for Trevor. Looking forward to the next installment. :)

4. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    Thanks, Winged_Jedi. :D Funny thing is, Trevor should have died. Not many survive an attack of a Dashade, let alone two!

Thanks for the comments. Keep 'em coming!!

5. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    (Author's note: This post will end Chapter 3. I will have the first post of chapter four in a few days.)

Trevor awoke, sun beating down on his face. Sounds of birds and other air borne creatures met his ears. Trevor kept his vision closed to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the moment, thinking that he was in the Jedi Botanical Gardens again. However, footsteps and a squeaky wheel woke him from his reverie. With his vision open, Trevor noticed that he was in a hospital bed with a view of the University common. A human doctor walked into the room, greeting Trevor warmly. The doctor gave Trevor an update on his condition. Since arrival to the University Medical Center, Trevor had been in a bacta tank for ten hours. Not that long, for most cases of burns, but due to the number of burn marks he had, it took a short time to heal. The doctor mentioned that he would be smelling bacta for a few hours. The only other instructions the doctor gave him was to take a few days to rest before taking on any more missions. Trevor started, but realized that the lightsaber and robes gave him away as a Jedi. The doctor gave him permission to get dressed and told him that a nurse would be by to give him a quick exam before being released.

Trevor dressed and was released by mid afternoon. Not sure where Shudo might be, he reached for his comlink. That familiar disturbance again made its way to Trevor and he looked around. The Medical Center was directly across the street from the Conference Center that he was supposed to be at for the negotiations. Trevor carefully crossed the street to the conference center, and walked up to Shudo, who was in conversation with two human diplomats.

As Trevor stopped walking, one of the diplomats noticed him, bowing. Trevor responded in kind and the diplomat interrupted the others, pointing out Trevor. Shudo bowed to his compatriots, and excused himself. The other nodded as well, and Shudo walked over to his padawan.

?Trevor, you feeling better??

?Yes, Master. Though I continuously smell bacta.?

Shudo let out a loud chuckle, and he turned bright yellow. ?Yes, a bacta tank would cause that. I am glad to see you are recovered. We have an hour before departure. I have a few more things to tidy up. Meet me back at the ship by then.?

?Master, do I have your permission to visit the museum one last time??

Shudo nodded his acceptance, and moved off back to the conference. Trevor turned to the road, hailed a shuttlecab, and told the driver to head to the museum.

Trevor walked to the main reception area and was about to ask if Brea Zal was in when he heard a familiar female voice giving a history on one of the displays in the main foyer. He turned around and Brea was standing there, talking to a bunch of school children. As she turned around, she nearly bumped into him and immediately stopped talking. Trevor smirked at her, and bowed deeply in greeting. ?Curator Zal, may I have a moment of your time??

Brea smirked back, and motioned for a staff member to take over. They walked a short distance away from the group.

?How are you feeling??

A deep sigh. ?I am not sure. I am all jumpy inside. Physically, I?m fine, but I jump when a door closes.?

?I am glad that you are not hurt. I am sorry for putting you into harm?s way.?

?Why? I put myself into that situation. I wouldn?t want to do it again in a long time.?

?Do you have some time off coming to you??

Brea?s eyebrows rose up. ?Why?? she asked, perplexed.

?It might be a good idea for you to get away and find your center. I have my training to fall back on, but those that don?t have that advantage, I have heard that a safe place away from a traumatic event does wonders for the soul.?

A smile crossed her face. ?Yes, I think that it would. Thank you for your assistance, Master Jedi.?

He bowed his head in acknowledgement, but did not see fit to correct her. As he straightened, she winked at him, giving him the hint that she knew exactly what she wa

6. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    I like it, a good end to Chapter Three. I should have mentioned this before, but I think you've done really well with the Master/Padawan dialogues with Trevor and Master Shudo. It sounds nice and natural.
    And so we have a Sith mystery going into the next Chapter. I'm interested to see how this turns out. :)

7. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    Winged: Thanks for the comments. I do have help, outside of these forums. We get together every couple of weeks, play the role playing game, and the dialogue is based on that. We are planning to do about fourteen chapters. I've got the first seven written. I'll see how long this goes before I break it out to a different thread. If I don't get much interest in the rest, I just keep adding the chapters to this post. I'm seeing all these great stories about Ani, Obi, et al, and I never get to see another set of characters that might interract with the canon. It has been great fun writing this. Chapter Four will start on Friday, I promise.

Thanks everyone for the comments. I'm thinking about changing the last name if I ever decide to do this on the outside, but for now, I'll post it here as a work in progress.

8. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    Chapter Four - Slavers of Brentaal

The return trip to Coruscant seemed to be longer than usual. Trevor could not concentrate on anything, due to the anxiety from the night before. Even though he had been in a bacta tank for ten hours, it still felt as if he?d gotten a full nights rest. The feeling of unease could not be shaken. Those Dashade were a sight that he could not forget, and yet, there was something disturbing about creatures who were known assissins being used as common thieves. There was something underneath the surface that bothered him, but could not put his finger on it.

The familiar surge of hyperspace travel to sublight reverberated the ship. Trevor walked to the main bridge to find Shudo guiding the Phoenix through Coruscant traffic space to the Jedi Temple. Shudo?s face showed no emotions, but Trevor noticed that his coloring was a mix of calm / anxiousness, and that worried Trevor. He kept it to himself, though. Shudo knew of the feelings that Trevor was feeling, but did not acknowledge it. Trevor will mention it in due time, Shudo thought.

The Phoenix glided through the hanger bay and landed abruptly. Shudo stood up and motioned for Trevor to follow him. Nothing was directly communicated but there was an abrupt feel to Shudo?s Force signature. Trevor felt something along the bond they shared, but followed along silently. They traversed the hanger bay directly to a bank of turbolifts. Shudo walked to the only lift with direct access to the Council chambers. Trevor stopped short of the lift in wonderment. Shudo turned to Trevor and motioned him into the lift. Trevor nodded, entering cautiously.

In the many different missions that Shudo and Trevor had partaken over the years, never had he gone directly to the Council chambers upon returning from a mission. He had been in the chambers many times before, most recently a few years ago for a status report on a training incident. Since that time, Trevor had not been summoned to the Council, nor had he visited with them during any mission debriefs. This must be serious if he is bringing me along, thought Trevor.

The doors to the lift opened to a small waiting area to the Jedi Council chambers. They proceeded into the Chambers without pausing. In all the times he visited, it never ceased an awe-inspiring feeling from the depths of his soul. The Coruscant cityscape could be seen in a 270-degree panoramic view. The travel lanes with hundreds of ships could be seen going in a north ? south or east ? west route. The Council seats were on the peripheral of the chamber, in such a way as to have all twelve council members watching the presenter from all angles. The circles on the floor notified the Jedi where to stand in relation to others. The pair walked towards the middle of the chamber, silence permeating throughout the chamber. Most of the council members were already seated. The three seats reserved for Ki-Adu-Mundi, Adi Gallia, and Plo Koon were empty. Trevor stood just behind Shudo?s right side. Master Yoda nodded to Shudo, "Master Shudo, a report to give you do. Share your experiences, you should."

"Master, members of the Council. I have started the proceedings of peace between the Gotal and the Techno-Union. We need to have some professional diplomats continue the negotiations. And Trevor Gul?dan, my padawan, as many will remember, has some interesting news regarding the secondary mission that you assigned us."

Trevor took nearly half an hour detailing everything that went on at the museum, including the attack of the Dashade, the kidnapping, and the subsequent pursuit of the second figure. Nervous energy flowed through Trevor as he explained the entire incident. Trevor suddenly realized that the Council may not know about his lightsaber, but maybe that would be for another time. He finished his description of the events, and stood back in his normal position.

"Trevor Gul?dan, you faced two of these Dashade by yourself," asked Mace Windu.

"Yes, Master. I contacted Master Shudo as I r

9. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    Sorry about being late on the reply Master Gul'dan but WOW! It was worth the wait. The Deshan were too cool. And I'm thinking they just stole a sith holocron from that statue. Just a guess!! If so they Jedi are in a world of trouble now!!! I loved how you have brought some charcters into your story like Mace and Yoda this brings it closer to the SW universe for me. Don't get discouraged about intrest in your story. Writing original charcters takes so much more talent and skill as opposed to just using Lucas's charcters. AND YOU DO THIS REALLY WELL DUDE!!!! In my story I've only been able to create only one!! Where you have created so many. Your bond between master and apprentice is right on!! I have to wonder are these thiefs working for Dooku!!!!! or worst yet Palpatine!! Maybe even recruited by Sifo-Dyas!!! Oh! Man that would be cool!!! But I'm running and gunning now!!!!! Time will tell!!

Outstanding job!! Master Gul'dan!!!!!

Keep it going!!!!!!

10. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    Thanks, Stardog. I'm glad that you like it! I actually thought these characters were easier to create, mainly because no one else is doing them. :D

I haven't gotten too discouraged. I have others offline who are eagerly awaiting the next chapters.

11. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    Chapter 4 - Part 2

The Crystal Phoenix departed Coruscant space an hour after Trevor and Shudo left the Council Chamber. Trevor did not have time to visit with the remainder of his clan for dinner. Shudo was insistent on leaving within the hour. Trevor assisted with the preparation of supplies for the ship and even took his assignments from the prior week that he did not finish prior to leaving for Alderaan. Brentaal was just over an hour of travel from Coruscant, but Trevor felt that he needed to keep busy. Shudo, on the other hand, had a different idea. Ten minutes after entering hyperspace, Shudo called Trevor him to the crew lounge. Shudo was sitting at a table, looking at a datapad. Even though Trevor was fairly silent, Shudo acknowledged his presence.

?It would seem that the slaver information sent by Ooma barely detailed the slaves release. We have very little information to go on. Brentaal has three spaceports that might work? What do you think, Padawan??

While looking at the information given, Trevor dared to ask a question.

?Master Ooma trained you, correct??

?Yes, she did. She has been with the Order for quite some time. She?s a very good teacher and an excellent friend. I would be lying if I said I was not worried. As I am sure that you are of your friend. Nawara, I believe? Do not worry about your friend. She is a capable Jedi, and would not have been allowed to take on the Trials if Ooma did not think her ready.?

Trevor nodded silently and regarded the datapad intently. He did not want to think about losing another of his Clan. But he was old enough to understand the risks of that the Jedi Order took to keep peace and justice in the galaxy. Many Jedi over the past forty thousand years lost their lives doing what they must to maintain order. The only order Trevor had in his ?sight? was the mission given to his master by the Council.

The datapad showed the spaceports of Brentaal organized by types of ships received during a Standard week. Brentaal was a major junction point for two of the highest traveled trade routes throughout the galaxy. Thousands of ships passed through that sector on trading business, both legal and illegal. Most of the cargo was left on container in space, however there were a great number of spacedocks on the planet that would give room for a container large enough to transport slaves. Trevor suddenly had an idea.

?Master, I am trying to place myself in the heads of a slaver. Where are the best places to smuggle something in, not have an inspection agent look too close, and get it off planet quickly??

Trevor sorted the list of spaceports by types of containers sorted and then by security personnel on hand. Only three centers stood out, but Trevor?s mind kept going back to Othard, the most wretched place of the three.

?If I were carried a large container of slaves, I would want them in good condition; not battered, but alive. A place that security would look the other way, or just doesn?t have the resources to handle a container that large. Master, I think they would land here,? pointed Trevor to Othard.

Shudo watched his apprentice growing before his eyes. Normally, Trevor would have followed along with the mission outline that Shudo put together, but Shudo wanted to test Trevor?s mission planning skills. He also needed something else to occupy his mind, and Shudo could read that Trevor was concerned about his friend. Emotions are not becoming to a Jedi, but even Shudo understood the link between clanmates. Trevor?s common sense was very good, but his Force-sight needed a little work. Shudo locked away this piece of information as well, hoping a better time would come to apply it.

?How would you suggest we search for these slavers? Just can?t ask them now, can we??

After a moment?s pause, ?Master, would you be willing to lead a blind man around town for a while? If we get off the ship and switch clothing, we might be able to don disguises of a blind man looking for a little? companionship.?

12. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Great Post Master Guldan!!!!

I liked the deception of Trevor playing the old blind man and his master acting like his nurse. That part was really funny. The decriptions of the bar and the patrons was right on and I could almost see this HOT chick strolling up to old Trevor. :)

Hope the force is strong with him!!!!!!!!

Great work dude!!!!

Stay Cool!!

13. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Good job--I also liked the deception. You've got a lot of action and suspense in this fic. :)

14. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    Stardog: Thanks a bunch, dude!! I'm working harder and harder trying to finish the entire story, there are going to be many more chpaters yet to come..

Anakin-girl: :D Thanks.. I'm trying to keep him interesting.... I've got some angst in later chapters....

Next Post: Sometime today or tomorrow.

15. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    Chapter Four - Part 3

Author's note: Post is a little longer than the past, but not much more. Please send feedback. I am trying to improve on what I already have.

Trevor and the woman started up a conversation of small talk with each trying to gauge the others? intent. A few drinks came and went, with Trevor picking up the tab. He had never really done this before and wanted to keep on her good side. He waited until almost three drinks later to broach the subject of ?companionship?.

?Irana, I wonder if you would allow me to ask you a personal question. Would you know where a gentleman could find some companionship? Being blind does have it?s downfall, and I?d rather like to have some more compatible companionship that my nurse outside.?

The woman turned towards the door, and noticing Shudo pacing outside.

?My, he is a big one, isn?t he??

?Helps having a body guard as well. Only need one to fill two posts. However, I do get lonely. Know anyone who can help? Money is no object.? Trevor leaned forward and slurred his speech slightly.

?Well, I am not exactly the person to talk to, but I might know someone who?d help you out. Are you business activities completely above board,? she whispered.

?My dear, I would not be here if everything I did was completely above the board.?

?Let me contact my employer. He might know someone you can get in contact with. Will you excuse me for a moment??

?Certainly.?

Irana got up from her chair and proceeded to pull a comlink out of her vest pocket. She punched a few numbers on the com, and began speaking in hushed tones. Trevor decided not to impede the conversation by listening in; he could see her face and it was certainly animated.

Trevor also turned his vision towards Shudo. He was pacing nervously back and forth looking into the window on occasion. When Shudo looked in, Trevor nodded his head in the direction of Irana. Shudo nodded back, signifying that he received the signal. He moved off to the northern side of the balcony and began looking out over the cityscape.

Irana returned shortly thereafter. Trevor?s nerves were certainly on the edge, but the drinks largely kept him calm enough for Irana to not suspect anything. She had a sly smile on her face.

?Well, you return. And what did he have to say??

?Can you purchase immediately??

?Depends on the method of delivery, cost and quality of the merchandise. I have specific needs and I can make arrangements necessary if I have to.?

?Good. Then let?s go.?

Irana reached over and grasped his elbow to lead him away. Trevor stood, paid the remainder of the tab, and exited the building on Irana?s lead. Shudo sensed his padawan?s presence, but noted that Trevor seemed to be in control of the surrounding. The two exited the cantina and Trevor stopped at the top of the stairs.

?Excuse me, dear.? He turned towards Shudo. ?You are dismissed for the rest of the day. I have an appointment that I must keep. Be ready to leave as soon as I get back.? Trevor sent a warning through the Jedi bond, hoping that Shudo would not really listen, but play along instead.

Shudo nodded at Trevor. ?Certainly, Master,? indicating to Trevor that Shudo received both messages. ?I will be waiting for you at the ship upon your return. You are certain you do not need me??

?I shall be fine, nursemaid. Do not wait for me. Enjoy yourself in this fine city.?

Trevor moved towards Irana. ?Well, then my dear. Let us be off.?

They turned south and walked for nearly ten minutes. Trevor kept his vision moving around, keeping up with Shudo and his position to Trevor and Irana. Shudo could certainly keep himself hidden when he wanted to. No one else seemed to be following them, and knowing that Shudo was nearby made him feel much easier. The feeling of doubt still nagged at him, but having his Master nearby always made him feel better.

An open car shuttle stopped near the pair. Irana ushered Trevor into the cab, and Trevor became a bit more nervous. Shudo would

16. NecareXX

NecareXX Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2004
    Heey, im new here (just so you know)

I just wanna say this story is SO great :D

Thats all... Keep writing, and i´ll keep reading ;)

17. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
  18. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    Sorry I haven't been around. But I'm back now, and Trevor still doing great, but has he got more trouble than he can handle here? Looking forward to the next part.

19. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    NecareXX: Thanks for joining in! Hope you like it!

WingedJedi: Dude, no problem. Trevor seems to have gotten himself into the storm this time.... Hope he gets out of it.. :D <evil grin>

Read next post for more of Chapter Four... (Last Part already?)

20. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    NOTE: This is a bit longer, but it finishes chapter 4 off. I can't leave Trevor hanging out to dry like this... Gotta ..... finish..... chapter... :D

Guldan Chronicles - Chapter Four (Final Part)

The cargo stacks were on the outskirts of the city. Many large containers were stacked one on top of another, two and three high, three long, and four or five across. Trevor got lost in the amount of containers. How the Force am I going to get out of this? Trevor shifted slightly to feel his lightsaber next to his ribs. The three Rodians nudged each other, pointing at Trevor. Knowing that his disguise could go wrong at any moment, he tried to move only a little.

The shuttle slowed down, and started a landing approach to an opening within a large storage area. The shuttle landed in the edge of an area inside of the containers thirty meters long by ten meters wide. The shuttle car fit neatly at one end of the corridor. The group disembarked from the shuttle and walked to the end of the on the opposite end of the long corridor and traversed the entire area in a few moments. As they turned the corner, another area thirty meters long by ten meters wide laid out before them. At the other end was a pair of whiphids guarding a door located nearly in the middle of the back wall. The four moved straight towards the door. The group entered the conainer, and Trevor?s nose detected stench of peoples being too close together in a confined space. Trevor adjusted his sight to find a surprise.

The container?s interior was lined on each side with cages, each five meters wide. Trevor heard movement in one of the cages but kept his edge on. Here were the slaves that he?d been assigned to find. Zirak walked nearly half the container towards a number pad on the wall. After punching in a code, the nearest door opened, and Zirak led Trevor into the room. Inside were twelve female Twi?leks of different coloring. Most of the women cowered in the corner as Zirak walked in. He grabbed a blue-green female and thrust her up towards the center of the room.

?Sir, your newest companion.?

Trevor walked up to the young lady, who could not have been more than fifteen standard years old.

?No, she is too young. She will not do.?

Zirak shook his head, and his countenance took on a look of disgust.

?Well, you are the customer. It is not like I haven?t done this before. Ah! Here?s one! She?s a bit feisty, but she?ll do will for you.?

Zirak grabbed a yellowish twi?lek by the hair and yanked her to her feet. She grabbed a hold of his arm, but she could not escape his grasp. Trevor walked over to her and placed a hand under her face.

?You can let go of her now.?

Zirak release her, and the twi?lek, feeling something gentle in the touch, did not fight Trevor?s hand. She stood up straight, standing nearly as tall as he. Trevor reached out and felt down her arms, walking around her as if inspecting her. As he walked behind her, he waited until the female was between Zirak and himself. He whispered to her behind her back ?Remain calm.?

The muscles on the back of her neck tensed and immediately relaxed. Trevor grasped her neck, shoulders, and felt her face. He placed his hands on her face, turned it down to him. He smirked slightly to keep her attention on his face. Her cheeks tensed, giving Trevor the immediate sense that she was trying to smile. As Trevor removed his hands, the increasing sound of ship reached his ears. Trevor frowned slightly. Someone was approaching the area. Any more aliens nearby and Trevor would be in even more trouble. A squawking comlink raised Trevor?s attention level. He tried to listen but the language was unintelligible. The voice sounded confused and under duress. Trevor thought that was odd. He turned from the twi?lek and headed outside of the cell. Zirak was standing outside the door with a comlink in his paw. He snarled into it, and turned back towards Trevor.

?Well, how is she??

?She?ll be?? Trevor started, but a distant snap-hiss

21. NecareXX

NecareXX Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2004
    If this is the last thing im going to "see" ( ;) ) about Trevor and his master, then i´m going to hunt you down and chop you into small pieces! cuz´ this story is sooo great, and i want to read more! :D

"How the Force am I going to get out of this?" <-- LOL! :p

22. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    Dude, you aren't even halfway through the story yet!!! I'm currently writing chapter 8, which is nearly done, and I have the whole story outlined. So there is plenty more where this came from.....

I'm hoping to get more and more people with your kind of response online. I have a friend and we are both waiting for JK Rowling's next book to come out.. It is just killing us.. She's reading the story as I'm writing it. She gets it done, and she says, "More?"

:D Glad you like it dude.. I have your info and I'll get it you. Chapter 5 will be posted this week. I figure I'll post one part a week, unless people want more....

Do you want more? If so, please speak up!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!!!!

:D

23. NecareXX

NecareXX Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2004
    More? more what?? hehe :D

Erhm... I don´t know ´bout the rest in here... but i want more of this story... give me! give me! GIVE MEEEEE! :D

8 Chapters!?!?!? WHEEEEEEEE!!! :D :D :D

*Dancing the HAPPY DANCE :D *

Just keep writing and i´ll be patience.... AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! Hehe...

JK Rowling? Harry Potter? Hehe.... Read´em ;)

And about that info.... i can only say :D Weeeee! :D

And for your concern, im NOT drunk! and im NOT on crack or anything... i´m just like this :D

24. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan

Dec 17, 2003
    Shameless Plug

UP!

25. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Outstanding Chapter Master Gul'dan!!!

I loved the whole scene with the slaves and the fight with the Jedi and the slavers. That was awesome!!! And this one part-

"After dispatching the first, Shudo looked at the remaining door, and jabbed his lightsaber through the right side of the door way. A squeal of pain could be heard, and then a muffled thump. Shudo?s blade revereted back into its disk, and he returned back towards Trevor. "

Now that was SUPERFLY, TNT, DYNAMITE COOL!!!!

Keep it going brother!!!!!!

And thanks for the PM's!!!

Stay cool!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.