main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON The Halton Tap Cafe

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by CrazyMike, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robin_the_squeeker

Robin_the_squeeker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2003
    bahahaha!

That was awesome :)

2. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Wow I cannot believe that we are a month away from Christmas and 5 weeks left to go until 2007. Time goes by so fast !!! How has every one been doing :)

3. Arsinoe

Arsinoe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 1999
    Ack, don't remind me! I'm crazy busy! And I still need to figure out what to get my parents for Christmas. arrrgh!

4. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Bah!

Humbug.

There. Got it in early.

5. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Any chance that you will be able to drop by in December John.

6. Woofer

Aug 27, 2001
    Pretty slim I'm afraid. As insanely busy my work has been, December is usually an insanely busy month as well.

I'll have to let you know.

7. Arsinoe

Arsinoe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 1999
    After dropping a few hints, I've got ideas for Christmas pressies for mom and dad. Now I just have to go shopping.

SIGH

[face_hypnotized]

8. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    My friend lost his mother on December 24th 2004 and since then I have started a tradition on the second Saturday in December to cook him a full Christmas dinner. Turkey, ham, and stuffing cookedfrom scratch. Mashed potatoes and veggies etc. He then takes home a bunch of leftovers for himself and his father. I will repeat the entire meal a week later on Christmas day for Jeannette and myself. No one is coming over this year so it will be just the two of us.

I have pretty well finished all of my Christmas shopping. With the wedding and immigration expenses we did not spend too much on presents but I will make up for that next year. I want to upgrade my outdated TV with far better new generation 70" DLP Samsung model and get a Blu Ray DVD player.
    After I saw a demo at a high end shop in Oakville I was ready to throw my current model off the balcony [face_laugh] I have had HDTV since day one and have had my tv tweaked but the new models blow it away. So hopefully a new one will keep Jeannette and I happy for a few years until the SED makes its appearence and throws the consumer world and myself into a frensy :)

The great thing is that Jeannette wants the new model and Blu Ray player so I did not have to convince her :)

Jeannette wants a Mac Pro ( I cannot remember the model)and a Canon EOS D5. There are also lots of SW goodies that I have ordered so if all goes well 2007 will be an insane year :)

9. Woofer

Aug 27, 2001
    Oh thats simple Mike...

First go here

Then select the options. Here is a hint.. just select the max option when possible. Its for Jeanette afterall... she deserves the best, right? Yes, she needs 16 GB of ram, four 750 GB drives and two 30-inch displays (driven by the Quadro card)!

Just ignore the price at the end when you start to max things out. Love is blind.

10. AmberStarbright

AmberStarbright Jedi Grand Master star 7

Dec 20, 2002
    LOL

Last time he looked it cost about $6,000 :eek:

11. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I think it was more like $7000... 8-}

12. Lord_Robert

Lord_Robert Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2005
    Hey all, seasons greetings and happy holidays from London.

13. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Happy Christmas Robert :)

14. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    It is hard to believe how fast the holiday season has gone by. 2007 should be an intersting year. I do not knw how many of you of there keep up with the SW collectables but there are some very nice things coming out in 2007 :)

15. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I am going to try and get this forum going yet again. Hopefully I will not end up talking to myself :)

16. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I am going to try and get this place up and running or at the very least end up talking to myself :)

17. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I drive to any events I could if anything were hosted. Most of the boards are looking a little dead right now. :(

18. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Hi Janet :) Jeannette and I just bought a house and are moving in the summer of 2010 so I am going to try and have meet ups. We are packed in like sardines where we are currently
    living and my Star Wars room is almost ready to burst.

We want to meet up with you at some point so we will plan something.

19. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Actually we are going to be going to a meetup in London, England on May 9th. We fly back on May 10th.

20. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Ok...ok :) I bought some tic tacs and I took a shower so you can all come back now :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.