main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Hardest Part is Letting Go (JA/ Bounty Hunter Obi-Wan) New Post! Update: 7/5/03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by KrystalBlaze, May 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Ganki: Whew! Another reader! I'm on a role here! :p I'm glad you stopped by. Thanks for the offer of help. I'll look you up if I need it. Thanks again! I hope you continue to enjoy this!

Paddyjuan: Thanks for the help with the story! You really cleared some stuff up for me and I've the plot planned out with some twists. *evil eye* Glad to know it's not spam. At least I haven't broken any rules. Thanks for reading.

Marie-Kenobi: Another reader, whew whoo! I'm glad you found this fic and are enjoying it. Thanks for the comments. They mean so much.

Jess: Where are you? :( :( Anyhow, thanks for reading again! I'm glad you liked the description... I wrote it with Catcher Block in my mind and his Zip accent.. combine the two and that's what came out! Can't you just imagine him doing that? [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] *drool* Thanks for reading! I have no idea where the heck you are, but start posting again! *Commands it*

Oh yeah... I have a new story up. It's a Sabewan. But there's Qui-Obi angst in there! Maybe even some Obi torture coming up... hehehe...

So check it out, please!

Unable to Catch a Dream

Obi's not a Jedi this time around... [face_devil]

2. KrystalBlaze

Aug 3, 2002
  3. KrystalBlaze

Aug 3, 2002
    New part, VERY short. I thought I had all ready posted it; I've had it written for about three weeks now. [face_blush]

The hunter smiled down at Obi-Wan, his smile brightened by the neon lights. He withdrew his knife, already advancing as Obi-Wan rolled to his feet, blood trailing his cut lip. The hunter?s green eyes were tightened around the corners, giving him a pinched look that could be only described as a sneer.

?Wait,? Obi-Wan said, holding his arms out in front of him like a shield. ?Just hold on for a second, okay??

?You tried to kill me,? the hunter said.

?I just wanted to talk,? Obi-Wan responded. ?If it makes you feel any better, you almost killed me.?

The hunter just looked at him closely. ?Your name isn?t Xancar.?

?No,? Obi-Wan said.

?And your accent is different now,? the hunter said.

Obi-Wan nodded. ?I want something new.?

?I don?t understand,? the hunter said, holding his knife out in front of him.

?I am no longer a Jedi,? he said humbly.

The hunter looked at him, as if he were crazed. ?You left??

Obi-Wan forced anger into his facial expression and voice. ?He cut me loose. He set me free.?

?Who?? the hunter said, his curiosity overrunning his need to kill the Jedi.

?My Master,? Obi-Wan replied. ?You don?t know the Jedi Order-?

?Oh, I know,? the hunter said, his anger flaming.

Obi-Wan looked at him, confused, but went on. ?He hates bounty hunters. He hates their guts. He believes I failed him because of them? because of you? I have to hurt him. I have to make him regret what he did.?

The hunter withdrew his knife, flipped it, and replaced it in its sheath. He cocked an eyebrow at the Jedi? or former Jedi, if he wasn?t lying. The hunter peered closely into Obi-Wan blue/gray eyes, and seemed for a moment to search him. He closed his eyes, thought for a good moment, and then said, ?I believe you.?

Obi-Wan composed himself, then nodded. ?I need help.?

The hunter smiled at him, his smile manic. ?You want me to help you??

?Yes.?

?And why would you do that??

?Because I /hate/ the Jedi Order! Because I want to make them suffer like they?ve made ms suffer! I want them to pay for every grievance against me they committed! I don?t deserve this!?

The hunter cocked an eyebrow. ?And how is that my problem??

Obi-Wan?s eyes flashed quickly. The hunter saw it, and to himself, he smiled.

?I know things,? Obi-Wan said. ?I know about the Jedi. I know who you are. I know that you?re the hunter everyone is after. I can help you. I know things. I know a lot of things.?

The hunter laughed. ?Sure you do. You know enough to come here, hide your accent, adopt a different personality, and then get caught??

The Jedi?s eyes flared in anger. He took a step towards the hunter, thought better of it, and withdrew.

Again the hunter laughed. ?And I thought you knew better than that,? he sneered.

?I need you,? Obi-Wan said.

The hunter sighed. ?You know who I am.?

?That?s why I need you. The Chancellor is dead after you. He wants you dead. That?s why I need you to help me. I was entrusted. I can throw it in their faces!?

?How so?? the hunter asked.

Obi-Wan held a hand up to his bleeding lip. He held it in front of the hunter, showing the blood. ?I?m going to hurt them. I?m going to make them bleed. I?m going to kill the Chancellor.?

As the words left Obi-Wan?s mouth, the hunter?s eyes opened in shock. He stared at the young man in front of him, startled at the fact a Jedi wanted to assassinate the most powerful man in the galaxy. And it wasn?t just any Jedi- it was Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn?s Padawan.

The hunter knew Qui-Gon well.

?You want to kill him? What would that prove??

Obi-Wan decided to be blunt. ?I think you?re more intelligent than you?re letting on. You know how it will look when a renegade Jedi kills the Chancellor. Chaos. Everyone in the Republic will hate the Jedi. The citizens?if they can?t trust the Jedi, who can they trust??

The hunter nodded, contemplating what the Jedi has said.

4. Darth_Leia_6669

Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2003
    I was wondering if you forgot about this one! Great job, and I hope to see more soon!

--later--

5. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    I am waiting....

6. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Awesome post! :cool: I wonder how that Bounty Hunter knows Qui-Gon. :confused: Ah well, I'm sure we'll find out soon. :D Obi is doing great with his anger and all. A wonderful actor, just like our Ewan. [face_love] *sighs* I can't wait to see where this ends up! :D Wonderful emotions and such, you expressed what Obi-Wan must be feeling superbly. :D

7. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    That was amazing! Yet you leave it at that! I wanna know what this guy is about and how in sith name does he know about my Obi.

Well can't wait for more and up!

~Ganki ^-^

8. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    IF YOU ABANDON THIS YOU DIE! :p

Okay, *ahem*. Very nicely done, Kryste. You're very talented. :D

9. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    obaona: my thoughts exactly.

Thread Status: