main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA The Harry Potter Thread

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Rogue_Granger, Apr 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    Well, I told y'all I was going to.....Here is the IE's Offical HP discussion thread!
    Does anyone here (besides Gen and I read the book? or is even remotely interested in the series?)

2. Genvieve-Weasley

Genvieve-Weasley Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2003
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!
    LOVE YA COURT!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Anyway... yay in 8 days.. yes 8 days harry potter and the Chamber of secrets comes out on DVD.. and on june 21!!!!!!!!

ps its all about ron and hermione!! wouldnt you agree court?

3. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    :D :D :D :D :D
    (yes)

"next time ask me before someone else does...and NOT as a last resort!"
    ;)

4. Noelle_Kittie

Noelle_Kittie Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2003
    Well, I've gotten as far as 1 hour into the first movie. I wouldn't say I was an expert or a die hard fan, but from what I saw, it's ok. I live vicariously through court. I don't need to watch the movies or read the books. I have Hermione herself. :p

5. Eadaion

Eadaion Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2003
    I read them... Enjoy the movies... all that jazz... but I'm going to have to postpone buying the second movie because I'm going to be in Boston... and yes, I know that Boston has places that sells the thing, too, but this is really not the point...

Court ...*cough cough* shipper! *cough*.... [face_plain]

Yeah... so... yay for the Weasley boys ('cuz they have red hair!! WOO WOO!)

....it's way too early. I'm going to end this and go to work.

6. Genvieve-Weasley

Feb 24, 2003
    Well on April 10 is the opening night of our show so i and i think court are going to walmart, or something along those lines, a little before midnight so we can be ready to purchase HP2!! I'm so excited the 10th and 11th will be glorious!!

BTW last night i came across 3 great pics of natalie portman and 2 people from that one dune show, I'm asking $2 for each and willing to negotiate!!! :D hehe i love my work!!!

7. Tink_Lady

Tink_Lady Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2003
    dude...i wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED the movies and the books. jawa girl (megan) is silly, she just told me about the june 20th trip to ontario in the middle of the freakin night. (this coming from the person who camped out in front of a movie theater for 49 and a 1/2 hours to see star wars when it was re-released)

8. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    LOL~
    Jawa.....Which Dune pics do you have? any hot guys? :)

9. Genvieve-Weasley

Feb 24, 2003
    Yea Court one hot guy and two girls... tink just expressed her interest in that one.. ahh i may be in for more money hehe.. for the club of course

10. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    I WANT LETO ATREIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GIVE ME LETO ATREIDES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Okay Gen, if you want to start a Jawa selling thread, do so.... lets keep this topic to HP only!
    I luv you [face_love]

11. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    THOSE ARE MINE!!! I AM GOING TO CUT OFF BOTH OF YOUR LITTEL STILLING HANDS AND FEED THEM TO A RANCOR!!!!!! THAN BLAST YOU WITH WHITE LIGHTING BOLTS FROM MY HANDS, YOU STINCKING DERTY LITTLE JAWA!!!!

12. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    STILLING? as in not moving? [face_mischief]

13. Genvieve-Weasley

Feb 24, 2003
    what.. huh... uhh yours?!? how could this be!! no no i "found" these!! please spare the Jawa she means no harm... and since you happen to be missibg yours i'll sell them to you for 1 dollar (told ya id negotiate)

14. falcon_flyboy

falcon_flyboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2003
    I think STILLING is the prosess of makeing moon-shine.

any way, I like harry potter but i am not sure what it has to do with star wars.

15. SithLordKat

SithLordKat Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2003
    dude come on who cares if it has nothing to do with Star wars. Its just something else to talk about. I mean there are more thing to talk about in the word then Star Wars...P.S I love Harry Potter too.

16. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    exactly....look at other boards....SW isn't the only thing they talk about....
    besides, I think SW and HP share MANY similarities

17. Arma_Geda-Mandalore

Arma_Geda-Mandalore Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    I agree....that's why I'm going to start a navel lint thread.....just to give us something else to talk about. It's silly, isn't it? Trying to keep all subjects about SW on a SW board. What nerve.

Is my sarcasm lost on anyone here? Many toipc-oriented boards seem to keep things fairly on-topic. At least they don't talk about something totally unrelated. Personally, I see nothing in common between HP and SW.

Ok, I'm ready for the barrage of examples that will surely be thrown at me, but my opinion still stands.

18. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    your opinion can stand, but I for one will ignore it....if you aren't interested in the topic, don't read it....

or post on the topic thread for that matter!

19. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    Hey... does anyone think (this generally applies to people who have READ the books....) that Harry and Hermione are like a Luke/Leia?

~They even have the same letter for their first name! :D

20. Padme_Anakin_Fan

Padme_Anakin_Fan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2003
    [face_laugh] at Arma_Geda-Mandalore!

I agree with you! I can't stand Harry Pot-head. THIS IS A STAR WARS BOARD!

21. SithLordKat

Mar 10, 2003
    Hey thank you Arma_Geda-Mandalore for agreeing that you have no other life. See I guess this post is for people that just gets bord reading what you have to say about SW. And if you read the HP books you would see the similarities. But I don't think you read soo yeah I understand......OK GUYS ON THIS BORD LETS NOT TALK ABOUT OTHER STORIES THAT THAT MAY HAVE SW SIMILARITIES IN THEM!!! OK coz I mean damn this IS a SW post..Is my sarcasm lost on anyone here?

Edit: Continued flaming of other users in this forum will not be tolerated and will result in a temporary ban if necessary. - MJF

22. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    oh really? hadn't noticed!

23. Padme_Anakin_Fan

Jan 22, 2003
    Hey thank you Arma_Geda-Mandalore for agreeing that you have no other life.

But I don't think you read soo yeah I understand......

No need for you to be so rude! :)

24. SithLordKat

Mar 10, 2003
    Rude?? "I agree with you! I can't stand Harry Pot-head. THIS IS A STAR WARS BOARD!"

OK my bad

25. Padme_Anakin_Fan

Jan 22, 2003
    That was not a PERSONAL attack. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.