main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA The Harry Potter Thread

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Rogue_Granger, Apr 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLordKat

SithLordKat Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2003
    Im just trying to understand that your on a HP bord talking bad about HP and yet im rude? and im sorry that you quoted me and I took it as a PERSONAL attack. If you dont like HP get out

2. Padme_Anakin_Fan

Padme_Anakin_Fan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2003
    Okay, good-bye, I.E. :)

3. SithLordKat

Mar 10, 2003
    OK one down anyone else has some BS to say or wants to be added to "The List"?

4. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    Just to let everyone "who is against putting other fiction topics on the Star Wars board" I know for a fact that it is tottaly normal! I have been banned from the SD fan force before for doing the exact thing Armand and anyone else that agrees with him are doing. There was a thread about STAR TREK and I went on and said "THIS IS A STAR WARS BOARD TAKE YOUR CONVERSTION TO A STAR TREK BOARD SOMEWERE BUT NOT HERE!!!" And I got banned for causing trouble because even though this IS A Star Wars board there are other things that correspond to Star Wars like Sci-Fi in general like DUNE,Star Trek,Harry Potter,X-MEN,Daredevil,The X-Files, etc. These are the kinds of things I see on every Fan force around the world, SO Rogue is right if you do not like this thread then don't post because it is in regulation of the fan force TOS. As the soon to be head of the IE I condone any other Sci-fi related topics and welcome them. As we all know Star Wars was the rebirth of all Sci-Fi. And please if you ever make a mocking thread, at anytime, expect us to fill it with the same sarcasm that you intended.

5. SithLordKat

Mar 10, 2003
    And expect to be added to "The List"

6. Arma_Geda-Mandalore

Arma_Geda-Mandalore Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    First of all, before you jump to any conclusions about what I do, indeed, choose as my reading material, I think you had better look at the top of this page. It is not a HP board, it is a SW FF board.

Secondly, if your diction, grammar, and spelling (ugh, the worst of all your shortcomings) are any indication, you had best just stick with HP and not delve into any of the classic Greek philosophers, Shakespeare, or anything that has a main character over the age of "teensomething".

You lost this when you lost your cool and started directly insulting people. Having a battle of wits with me when you're unarmed is a bad idea, child. HP has no more place here than any of my own personal interests that are unrelated to SW. What makes you think that HP is any different? I won't continue this arguing, as I see what your mental capacity is from reading your posts. Suffice it to say, I think the fact that you are defending your own insipidity in topic choices clearly reflects the direction in which this board is going.

As for those who would tell me "don't read the topic if you don't like it", it's not a matter of what I read or don't read. This is a public board, and I DO care about who else reads here. When I think of other FFs dropping by, or potential members checking things out, I shudder to think that what they see is a bevy of bafflewitted adolescent yammerings and hideous infractions against the English language.

Now, brave ones, who shall step forward and defend their stupidity in the face of logic?

7. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    okay, I didn't mean for everone to get on one another.... this board is about the star wars community....people to talk about star wars and what it means to them in their life. HP has a big part in my life, and I created a thread about it....I can understand if you might be angry if I went off topic on another post, but this was a HP thread....Brandon posted the Dune response, and yet no one had anything bad to say about that! oh well.....

8. Arma_Geda-Mandalore

Arma_Geda-Mandalore Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    My feelings apply to Dune as well.

I agree with Padme....the IE FF doesn't seem to measure up to my expectations. I had expected so much more. Perhaps at a later date it will show promise of a brighter future. In the mean time, thank you, and good-bye.

9. tk-7603

tk-7603 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 9, 2003
    all i can say is "Live Long and Prosper!"

10. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    LOL! I luv you Jason! [face_love]

11. tk-7603

Feb 9, 2003
    thanks Court! "infinite diversity in infinite combinations"

12. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    you made me feel better....calmed me down...which is a good thing!

13. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    As Rogue_Granger so clearly stated, "if you aren't interested in the topic, don't read it" and may I add to that, don't insult others who are interested in a topic. Fanforce forums are run differently than the JC forums meaning that Off-Topic threads ARE ALLOWED on FanForce forums. Two of you are in violation of the TOS for flaming another member, any further flames against other members in this thread will result in a temporary banning. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. - MJF

14. tk-7603

Feb 9, 2003
    i love all you guys! hope we all can be combined with the force on the planet vulcan! oh and i just got over ponn farr so watch out tomorrow! as i might be really hungry!

15. SithLordKat

Mar 10, 2003
    OK I shall step forward calling me a child is a bad ideal and "battle of wits with me when you're unarmed is a bad idea" is vary original it took you what......35 min to come up with that one. The fact that I study classic Greek philosophers, Shakespeare and others means I have an open mind to other things i.e. HP that your close minded, have nothing else better to do then **** *** off on star wars and go post about it. I didn't loose my cool you did when you brought it to a Jr. high level with "your shortcomings" remark just coz your *******.. (I mean) comings are short don't mean you have to take it out on others.

Secondly. blah blah blah blah blah blah before you jump to any conclusions about what I do, indeed, choose as my reading material blah blah blah blah no one cares, this is a HP bord get over your self, open your mind to other things and get out they moms house.

Edited for language - MJF

16. Padme_Anakin_Fan

Padme_Anakin_Fan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2003
    ^ Wow. You're really showing your maturity. :D

17. tk-7603

Feb 9, 2003
    ok, ok, ive tried to stay out of this because this isnt my room, but i consider this group my little fan force...

since i am an officer of the sdsws i will now show you that the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

18. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    Okay back to HP..... anyone think of my original question?

Ron is Han.... of course.....

and Jason....your sig [face_blush]

19. tk-7603

Feb 9, 2003
    and harry is luke? and so am I!

20. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    exactly.... Hermione is Leia :D

21. tk-7603

Feb 9, 2003
    and capt. Kirk is wicket?

and Commander Worf is Chewie?

22. Rogue_Granger

Mar 10, 2003
    EXACTLY!!!!!!

no wait.....
    Hagrid is Chewie and Fluffy is Wicket :D

23. falcon_flyboy

falcon_flyboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2003
    who is malfoy then?

24. Genvieve-Weasley

Genvieve-Weasley Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2003
    ahh good question.. court, what are your thoughts? :)

25. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    Snape should be Vader!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.