main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Hater Community

Discussion in 'Literature' started by barnsthefatjedi, Mar 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fire_Ice_Death

Fire_Ice_Death Force Ghost star 7

Feb 15, 2001
    Yes...I agree fully....hehehe...I liked Talon Karrde too. But Mara ::grinds his teeth:: I wanna hurl a lightining bolt at! LoL, but yes, authors shouldn't be writing if they're worried they'll screw a character up.

2. Yodajammies

Yodajammies Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2000
    Everyone here needs to meditate on the force, and allow the hate to flow out of their spirit, instead of bashing the objects of your hate. Bashing does no good, and a great deal of harm by possibly offending those who happen to like the very things you're bashing.

Just chill. Breathe deep, seek peace.

3. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Good advice....::chills, breathes deep, and calms:: Okay....yeepp....it works...LoL, but I still hate these things, geez....we *know* our opinions are in the majority, but we also know that there are people like us out there. So we try to please everyone. We even made them state their plausible excuse for bashing them for cryin' out loud.

4. barnsthefatjedi

barnsthefatjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 17, 2001
    Yodajammies: Oh dear oh dear oh dear. It would seem we have a distinct lack of intelligence in the Community. Please read the principles of posting I set out at the beginning. Then after that go and post on one of the numerous VERY DULL everything is wonderful threads!

5. KansasNavy

KansasNavy Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    As the dictator of this thread, and after stating there were NO rules, YJ's opinions should be heard. This thread is open to all who post in the forum.

But. . .
    Of course, that leaves him open to crash-and-burn in this thread at the slightly evil members who lurk here.

Brave, brave yodajammies. . .

6. barnsthefatjedi

Feb 17, 2001
    OK KansasNavy point taken. I have now clarified the last post.

7. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    KansasNavy is our enemy Barns....he's set himself up as our 'leader' and tried to take over.. I enact the right to ignore all posts by Kansas....This is war....

8. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    edit. sorry weird glitch.

9. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Oookay....anyways....the EUDF is breathing down our necks. They think they have a right to control what is 'right'. Anyways....I hate continuity errors as well...they're bleeding annoying...

10. KansasNavy

Mar 10, 2001
    What are you talk'n about fire_ice_death?

11. barnsthefatjedi

Feb 17, 2001
    Yes Fire_Ice_Death we seem to have a Defence Force spy in our ranks. Kansas Navy or should I say Delta 3, you fool, you blew your cover by posting that message in the EUDF. You are not our leader, you are rebel scum.

***TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY KANSAS NAVY IS A SPY! DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM. REPEAT DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM***

LOL. this is all quite amusing.

12. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Yes, I quite agree....I say we tar'n feather him tonight...muhuhahahaha.....

13. KansasNavy

Mar 10, 2001
    I'm one of you. I solicited for members. The EUDF won't do anything <cough, cough>. The EUDF thing is a funny story. Actually, it's not as funny as it is long. It started 2 years ago when. . .

14. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    LIAR!!! Pilfiltrator....you are banished!!!

15. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    I've had a change of heart, Kansas is forgiven....pending he swears allegiance to only us...

16. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Do you accept?

17. yodaboy

yodaboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 5, 2001
    the eudf isn't out to cram pro eu thinking down your mouth. basically we are just trying to make sure that people can discuss eu without gettion flamed.

so kansas navy isn't violating anything about the eudf.

18. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    We're not flamning the fan's we're flaming the pitiful stuff. Or the stuff that's irritating, with just cause.

19. Dev Sibwarra

Dev Sibwarra Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 1999
    If you can avoid pure bashing, I don't think that the EUDF needs to declare war. However, we will keep an eye on this thread to see what happens.

20. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    As you wish...I pledge the EUDF will not be drug into a war with us(which they'd lose).

21. yodaboy

Feb 5, 2001
    well i was just saying it's not going against the eudf 'rules' to join this.

oh, and you'd lose, sorry.

22. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Hehehe...ohh? LoL, Kansas, that's it!! You're gone....::snickers at the pitiful spy::

23. yodaboy

Feb 5, 2001
    SHE WASN'T A SPY

do all bashers have a thick skull like yours?

24. KansasNavy

Mar 10, 2001
  25. Gharlane

Gharlane Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 30, 2000
    I personally hate KJA, Kathy Tyers and all the other two bit hacks excluding Timonthy Zahn, Allston, Stackpole, Reaves and Luceno. The piece of crap called the Truce of Bakura would be pretty good if you started calling Luke Jean-Luc and the lizards Borg. KJA's work is ridden with stupid plot devices such as the DS4, DS3 and the Sun Crusher. He practically ruined Dune with his stupid prequel. I especially hate the liberties he has taken on the Baron Harkonnen and the Bene Gesserit.

Onto Mary Sues, I am betting Gaerial is Tyers's Mary Sue and Kyp is probably KJA's Gary Stu.

They should have gotten good writers to write Star Wars like JMS, Alan Moore, Neil Gaiman or Peter David. Star Wars deserves writers of high calibre not two bit hacks who make Star Wars like Star Trek.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.