main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Hater Community

Discussion in 'Literature' started by barnsthefatjedi, Mar 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spiderdevil

Spiderdevil Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2000
    So in this thread, we can post about anything that angers us? Let off steam?

2. barnsthefatjedi

barnsthefatjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 17, 2001
    Yanksfan: 'Oooh, am I member yet?'

As stated earlier, if you support and wish to join the HC, then add this line to your signature:

Member of the Hater Community.

That goes for anyone else too. ;)

Emperor Barns.

3. barnsthefatjedi

Feb 17, 2001
    Spiderdevil: yes this is the place to let off steam about aspects of the EU that you despise. However it must be done in a sensible way with an explanation of your views. Mindless bashing is not the way forward for the Community! :)

4. Spiderdevil

Sep 20, 2000
    Understood. I'll keep my mindless bashing out of this thread, but I can't just give it up. It's too damn much fun.

5. jadesaber2

jadesaber2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 17, 2000
    Don't want us to be alive, huh? Well, that's gonna take some doing... :p

6. barnsthefatjedi

Feb 17, 2001
    LOL KJA! Hey I'm not pompous though. I gave myself the title of Emperor merely to show that I am the leader of the Community. In no way do I consider myself to be like royalty. The Royal Family of England are just a tourist attraction!

7. Rouge Null

Rouge Null Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 24, 2000
    This is really quite sad. You fight amongst yourselves like the Sith. And like them, you'll be wiped out. Say goodnight you stupid sons of the sith.

8. Spiderdevil

Sep 20, 2000
    Bah! Naive mortals! Spiderdevil will be happy to help out his good friend KJA in the coming genocide! Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Rogue Null, we're just having fun. You obviously didn't grasp the concept of humor displayed here.

9. jadesaber2

Oct 17, 2000
    KJA really likes using the third-person, doesn't he? :p

10. Spiderdevil

Sep 20, 2000
    Indeed, as does Spiderdevil!

11. barnsthefatjedi

Feb 17, 2001
    Rogue Null get out of this thread you pathetic loser. Do you really think anyone in the Community is scared by a feeble threat from a EUDF fool. If I were Ganner, I'd eject you from the EUDF. We're supposed to be at peace remember? Your attempts to cause war are pityful.

12. Spiderdevil

Sep 20, 2000
    Ah, well met!

13. EVIL_INCARNATE

EVIL_INCARNATE Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2001
    I have an idea. Lets go on a covert mission into the EUDF. No better yet, lets outright kill them. Send someone into the EUDF as a supporter looking to sign up. If this blackmoon is what I think it is we can get into there and destroy them from the inside out. And if they see this they will have to close off membership for fear of contamination.

14. Spiderdevil

Sep 20, 2000
    That's not too bad an idea...not saying it will work, but it's not too bad an idea.

15. jadesaber2

Oct 17, 2000
    Rogue Null, we are supposed to be at peace with the members of this thread. Don't provoke them.

Barns, Rogue Null wasn't here when the peace was struck. He probably didn't know about it. And insulting someone is not the best way to maintain peace with them.

Though I could be wrong.

EVIL_INCARNATE, death threats are not allowed on this board.

16. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    You really should ahve sent that via PM, it's being posted in the EUDF as we speak, and now the SecOffs are going to be looking out for traitors. Bad.

17. Rouge Null

Rouge Null Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 24, 2000
    Fine, I apologize for entering this bastion of hatred and fear. i will revoke anyhing that made you think I was trying to wage a war. I was under the impression we are in a war, and I apologize. However, if you insult me again, I will have to respond in kind.

18. Spiderdevil

Sep 20, 2000
    Death threats aren't allowed? Well there goes my fun.

19. jadesaber2

Oct 17, 2000
    Sad, but true. :p

20. Spiderdevil

Sep 20, 2000
    jadesaber, Spiderdevil may have had you pegged wrong. You seem like an okay fellow. Just don't get on Spiderdevil's bad side...he knows people. Like KJA.

21. jadesaber2

Oct 17, 2000
    So I've noticed.

22. barnsthefatjedi

Feb 17, 2001
    Rogue Null, I thank you for your co-opreation and I accept your apology. However it was not I who cast the first stone:

'This is really quite sad. You fight amongst yourselves like the Sith. And like them, you'll be wiped out. Say goodnight you stupid sons of the sith.'

Emperor Barns

23. Lord Bane

Lord Bane Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 26, 1999
    I can see all in the EUDF Blackmoon base.

------------

Re: The Exclusive EUDF Cantina
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've got a few, but their kinda nasty. I just got the whole Turks, Reno thing and then you changed your sig. Go figure. Ganner, I've got a question. If those two guys used to be in the EUDF, can they get into Blackmoon? Just something I thought of when someone mentioned going to Blackmoon.
    There is no spoon.-Neo

24. barnsthefatjedi

Feb 17, 2001
    The exclusive EUDF Cantina? LOL!

25. barnsthefatjedi

Feb 17, 2001
    Anyway, getting back to hate discussion....

I hate the uncreativeness of whoever thought of the Vong. Fair enough, if your going to invent an alien from outside the galaxy, then by all means do. But at least make sure they are actually ALIEN. To cut a long story short, the Vong are too much like the Yevetha:, They are similar in appearance, have a similar moral code, are both warrior races, and have a similar command structure. Plus they are humanoid. I think that there are too many humanoid aliens in Star Wars as it is. It's about time one of the authors invented an Alien that didnt have a face, arms, legs etc.

Emperor Barns

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.