The Haters' Community

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by barnsthefatjedi, Jan 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. barnsthefatjedi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  2. -J- Jedi Youngling

Look at my icon!!!!!!!!! Look at it. They banned my -K- name, so i have come up with J, arent i smart!
  3. menilma Jedi Master

star 4
    you're an absolute genius -J-!! [face_plain]
    since this place is filled with hatred, I'll just release some. I HATE the computernerd in Iron Fist. I hate him so much, his name wont stick to my memory. I can't believe the character was acctually allowed in the book, who would believe a whiny little kid like him could be allowed in a military fightersquadron?? I can't even believe that he knew how to fly an X-Wing, with all that overconfidence in his abilities he should have gotten himself killed a long time ago. but in the end he did get himself killed :D such a stupid brat, thinking he could get around a Super Star Destroyers security and live. muahahahahha! [face_devil] hate him.
  4. Adi_Gallia_9 Chosen One

star 5
    Hello. I don't know who's still around but I wanted to stop by. Sorry I haven't been here in years. I've been busy; so busy in fact that I still haven't read Star by Star... I'm just a little behind.

As for things I hate, the Yankees hatred is flowing tonight. I hate them so much, especially pretty-boy Jeter.
  5. Spiderdevil Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, don't worry about not having read SbS yet. Neither have I.
  6. Adi_Gallia_9 Chosen One

star 5
    Quite frankly, the NJO books that I have read have completely discouraged me from starting SbS. The NJO could have been good, but so far, it's just backfiring.
  7. Jedi_Xen Jedi Master

star 4
    I hate the Yankees too, Im an Orioles fan and I still havent forgiven Jeffrey Maier for reaching over the fence and grabbing that ball. That won the game for the Yankees, had he not done that the O's would have won and taken 2-0 lead into Candem Yards, and probably would have been the 1996 World Champions, but noooooooo the Umpire is blind and cant determine that the kid reached over the fense and grabbed the ball. That Ump needs to be fired.
  8. barnsthefatjedi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    SbS is possibly the best NJO book so far, Adi. I'd say it was at least as good as Greg Keyes' novels, so if you liked those, I suggest reading it.
  9. -L- Jedi Youngling

[face_plain]

56k dial up connection!!
  10. Fire_Ice_Death Chosen One

star 7
    The Yankees suck IMO too! Stupid franchise, full of loud obnoxious fans who think NY deserves everything. :D Come to think of it baseball sucks in general. I mean, it's not a sport now, it's about how much money the players make. It's sickening.
  11. NeoStar9 Force Ghost

star 4
    All sports are about how much money the players make.
  12. Adi_Gallia_9 Chosen One

star 5
    No matter how good SbS is (and I will eventually read it :)) it can never beat Starfighters of Adumar.

And I can understand the complaints about baseball. It is ridiculous how much the players make. If only the stupid Yankees didn't have a monopoly things would be better and they wouldn't be able to buy the series each year. Steiny is ruining baseball. The Yankees ruin everything. But I still love the Red Sox. :)
  13. -L- Jedi Youngling

Talking of over paid sports men, David Beckham wants £100,000 a week! For doing what? Nothing, thats what. Bint.
  14. Fire_Ice_Death Chosen One

star 7
    That's messed up. Hey, atleast the NFL has a sallery cap. :p Baseball is slowly dying. It's sad too. I used to be a baseball fan, now it just sucks. That's why I liked when the Yankees lost, because they won every year. No one wants to see the SAME team year after year. It gets old.
  15. Adi_Gallia_9 Chosen One

star 5
    You can't know how much I agree with you, F_I_D. I was so happy when the D'Backs won. I'm taking it as a sign that the Yankees are falling and baseball will return to normal. It's desperatly needs a salary cap though.
  16. Fire_Ice_Death Chosen One

star 7
    Baseball needs a facelift in order to ever regain my respect. [face_plain]
  17. Fire_Ice_Death Chosen One

star 7
    Up, you people have lost your edge. Backa inna 2001, we ran the EUC. Now look at us. Barely even able to scrap together a membership list. :p
  18. barnsthefatjedi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    We have nothing to talk about anymore. :(

Actually, I just read that James Luceno is writing the last NJO hardcover. I'm not too happy about this. I haven't liked any of his SW novels thus far.
  19. Fire_Ice_Death Chosen One

star 7
    Hehe....atleast it wasn't Saint Timothy of Zahn. :p
  20. barnsthefatjedi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    LOL, I think you just don't like his popularity. :p ;)

Personally, I think Zahn's popularity is well deserved and I'd have been delighted if he was writing it. But this is not the case.

I think Luceno has potential, but his books have disappointed me. Hopefully he wont screw this up.
  21. JediMasterAaron Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Luceno's two NJO books were god awful in my mind. I yawned my way through both of them. This is disappointing to say the least.

JMA
  22. Fire_Ice_Death Chosen One

star 7
    Hopefully he won't screw it up. Hey, the traitor cover sucks worse than some boring book. :p Who thought it'd be cool make it a PoS continuation cover? Ugh...ohh well...Rebel Stand and AoTC come out soon. :D There's the bright spot.
  23. barnsthefatjedi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    AOTC being the brightest spot by far. I still haven't read DJ yet.
  24. Fire_Ice_Death Chosen One

star 7
    Hehehe....*sigh* I hate saying this about an NJO book, but you're not missing much, unless you count Anakin's pathetic funeral as something important.
  25. barnsthefatjedi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I figured as much. I doubt Jaina's fling with the darkside is particularly engaging either. [face_plain]
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.