main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga THE HAUNTED REBEL

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SeinEwigerSchatten, Apr 26, 2014.

1. SeinEwigerSchatten

SeinEwigerSchatten Jedi Padawan star 1

May 10, 2013
    [​IMG]

This story is not about a member of the rebel alliance. It is about a rebel within the highest structures of the galactic empire.

THE HAUNTED REBEL

written by DarthMike99

Deadly silence was around, in the emptyness of space. As a lightning came out of the Hyperspace.

A starship reduced his speed, from the speed of light to zero.

"Sir, we have arrived the system called Logon-8" said an officer to his captain, on board of an imperial stardestroyer.

"Good." the captain nodded. His Uniform was absolutely flawless.

"Ensign, notify Lord Vader, that we have arrived." said the captain to a young crewmember

"Yes, Sir!" the ensign answered and left the bridge to inform Lord Vader

6 decks below the bridge the ensign came out of the turbolift and arrived at Lord Vaders cabine

It was the biggest cabine of the ship. It had a big compression champer

The ensign was impressed of the huge machinery, as he noticed how the chamber opened

An intense light blinded the young man and a black giant appeared in the light

The ensign swallowed nervously.

Lord Vader was a grotesk half human, half cyborg mixture. Only his cloak gave him a bit of transcendence.

Vader left the chamber and looked down at the young man.

"Lord Vader we have arrived." said the ensign.

"I know it already, ensign. I have sensed it through the force." answered Vader with his horrifying mechanical voice.

The ensign nodded.

"Follow me!" Vader ordered and left the cabine.

2. Hopefulwriter

Hopefulwriter Jedi Master star 3

Jan 6, 2016
    Makes one wonder where this will lead....interesting.
    Nice writing. Lynda V.