main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~*~ The Hayden Christensen Fan Club of the JCC ~*~

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by QueenSabe7, Aug 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Dawn

Qui-Dawn Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2000
    But....but....can't we, you know....take him together? ;) :D You can go in slowly from the left, if you like....or, well, put it this way, I suppose I could go in from the top and work my way down, and you could come at him from the other direction....and I don't doubt you know precisely what I mean. ;) Honestly, now, when it comes to that at least, I suppose there could be something to be said for....teamwork, after a fashion....and for sure and certain you're the very best teammate I could ever want or ask for in any case, my dear, so with you at least I wouldn't at all mind sharing the pleasure. :) Hee! And really, now, in any case I'm sure that there's....just plenty enough of him to go fully 'round, and then some....certainly to see the adorable and *quite* idea-provoking wee bit o' iconage, after all.... (for, mmmmmm, look how *pretty*, now, and....mmmmmmmm, yes, what a way to stake one's rightful claim that most assuredly would be - tender ministrations, and all that.... *snog* *snog*) ;) [face_love]

Dawn.

2. Ani_Lover

Ani_Lover Jedi Master star 4

Dec 15, 2005
    Oh my.....that just brought on all *kinds* of naughty thoughts. :D
    Starting from the other direction....there's no place I'd rather be. [face_whistling] [face_batting]
    And no other teammate I'd rather have than you babe! ;)

And really, now, in any case I'm sure that there's....just plenty enough of him to go fully 'round, and then some....

*swooning at the thought* Mmmmm......yes. *Plenty*. =P~

3. JedimasterMoon

JedimasterMoon Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2005

I nearly keeled over after looking at him in that Blue Suit, damn he was looking classy.

4. ROTSFan

ROTSFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2006
    Yeah the blue suit thing....he has such stunning looks. Sometimes he looks handsome and hot, sometimes he looks downright pretty. Its all good :p

5. Qui-Dawn

Jul 8, 2000
    Oh my goodness, well, what can I (coherently) say about this heavenly plethora of magnificently resplendent Haydenlicious pics, this fair nirvana of Haydenriffic gloriousness that was, clearly, *very* much the thing I'd been in earnest needing this week, and for sure and certain just as a matter of course I can scarcely imagine a better pick-me-up or a panacea or cure that anything that might ever ail one....if you know what I mean. Cold? What cold? ;) Although, mmmmmmmm, oh my goodness *yes*, to this day I swear that some of those pics in particular should still come with some sort o' warning label attached....you know, something along the lines of: May Cause Total Meltdown From Ecstatic Squee, or Warning: May Induce Hyperventilation and En-Masse Swooning....something along those lines, though, I'm definitely thinking, clearly might yet be in order....especially since, yes, to this day there are those certain pics you posted therein which definitely do get me thinking....certain things....constantly. ;)
    For, mmmmmmmm, after all....that simply bee-*yew*-ti-ful pic of him in that wonderfully dashing and eye-catchingly bold, *very* flashily distinctive blue suit, oh, the very *definition* and epitome of sheerly dapper there and no mistake, and of course there's no question that....well, that certain sheen or extra bit of lustre to the suit, oh, I think it did simply *marvellous* things for him, too....for his skin tone, and of *course* for his eyes, and what's more with even his *hair*, too, and how it once more had that whole loose, carefree curl thang goin' on, what with those few tendrils curling loose from what I'm sure is likely his preferred finger-raked style by and large, and ohhhhhh my goodness, when those certain few curlies escape like that, you know....and tickle his beautiful forehead, and curl down past his temples....oh....*oh*....there are no coherent words for it, truly, but believe me when I say that....even his curlies, for me....are definite ecstasy and no mistake. :D
    And, oh, also, that positively splendid pic you posted there, darlin', from that series of photos he did for the Louis Vuitton ad campaign....oh my goodness, I remember when those originally came out, and the absolute frenzy I was in trying to find those pages in any given magazine, and in fact 'twas very much to the point where I would buy any magazine that I knew for a fact had his LV ads in there....he was in there, that's all I needed to see, and thus I quite simply had to have it, no doubt or hesitation, no qualms whatsoever. :) And of *course* I've always so loved what he did with them for that series of ads, too, how they were all framed and put together....definitely reminded me of this whole James Bond feel, in a sense, I suppose you could say - and by that I simply mean, you know, the whole....dapper and debonair thing, if that makes any sense....and what's more, well, goodness only knows that he had some *serious* Bedroom Eyes goin' on in those various ads....
    To the point, for that matter, where indeed perhaps never before have I yearned and so fiercely, fervently desired quite so much just to reach right through the picture frame and fairly *leap* right there onto the bed with him, clad in all that LV finery and with that whole definite Look goin' on besides....there's just ne'er any dreaming of even remotely trying to imagine what 'twould be like to ever think of resisting him *then*....or, you know, at all, *ever*....ahem. ;) And, ohhhhhh, yes, for sure and certain 'twas even knowing that Hayden had done this ad campaign for the company, but then seeing it to boot, well....that was all the impetus and selling point they'd ever need with *me*, 'cause let me tell you, right on the spot I would've been darn well tempted to pick up something from 'em, then and there. Still very well could be, in fact....h'm, h'mmmmmm, how ever more fortuitous it is that CIV is in L.A....and with any luck I'll also likely be driving down there by way of S.F.... ;)
    *strokes chin in extremely thoughtful manner* Well, hey, as it is they certa

6. ROTSFan

Jul 25, 2006
    Qui-Dawn: I think I get the gist of what you're saying. Has anyone ever told you you ramble? :oops:

7. Qui-Dawn

Jul 8, 2000
    *raises eyebrow, cheerfully* Why, thank you so much for the compliment there, and actually I do take great pride, glee and satisfaction in my vociferousness and happily rampant loquaciousness, if you will, and the proverbial team o' wild banthas could clearly ne'er stop me in any case.... ;) And after all, it seems to me also that one so beautiful himself only fairly deserves to be described and epitomized in equally beautiful verbose fashion. :D I quite love to be lyrical, after all, and goodness only knows that he *does* bring it forth in me, definitely spurs it, inspires it in earnest....so, really, how could I ever be anything different, after all.... ;) Look at him, really ponder him, muse over him....drink him in, as 'twere....and so the words just come, truly.... [face_love]

Dawn.

8. Ani_Lover

Dec 15, 2005
    Awww.....I don't think you ramble Dawn. :)
    I think you have a lovely way with words. Descriptive and poetic....
    As only a true writer could be. @};-

[:D]

Yes, he does look quite classy doesn't he??
    I nearly keeled over too the first time I saw it (actually, I did) and for more than one reason too. [face_mischief] [face_whistling]

=P~

9. JedimasterMoon

May 4, 2005

[face_laugh] Have you seen Factory Girl?

10. Ani_Lover

Dec 15, 2005
    Not yet...(well, not the whole movie, just certain um....scenes. Ahem....[face_batting] =P~ )
    But it is FINALLY opening here in my area tonight!!
    As soon as my Mom is up to it (she's sick), her and my sisters and I will go.
    The whole theatre will be filled with the sounds of Dengasms....[face_laugh] [face_mischief]

11. Tatooine_Gemini

Tatooine_Gemini Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2004
    THAT WAS wonderful........
    lol....... you reminded me of V from V for Vendetta... lol
    So wonderful when people know English so very very well........

May I SPAM YOU A BIT?
    LOL

I see the same pics running through here...

You need a few FACTORY GIRL

and one in
    particular that
    I found for my friend...
    while she saw it she ceased to breathe.........

.........Wanna see????

LOL

Miss Gemini

Give me a moment to get them...........

:p

12. Tatooine_Gemini

Tatooine_Gemini Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2004
    Ok.... lol
    TRIED html.... it wont show up!!!

SO I am going to place them with the IMAGE button
    and that will give the URL

Here we go... lol
    If this doesn't work just tell me how you are doing it and I will do it again your way.. LOL.

[image=http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q175/MissXev/BWclippingFactoryGirlSienna.jpg]
    this is the News news news... lol

Love scene clipping (infamous now huh?)
    Edit: Removed

A Kiss
    [image=http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q175/MissXev/haydenDylanWsiennaFactorygirl.jpg]

Motorcycle eyes shut
    [image=http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q175/MissXev/OnBobsBikeride.jpg]

HAYDEN ON STAGE AS BOB DYLAN.. shhhhhhh its not supposed to be Dylan.
    [image=http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q175/MissXev/haydenplaysdylan.jpg]

factory girl ........collage............

[image=http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q175/MissXev/FactoryCollage.jpg]

There ya go.........

=
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =what????

=
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =OH you mean you want to see the bad one huh?????? [face_shame_on_you]
    LOLOL.............

WElll............. OK........[face_blush]

====
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =
    Hayden..............

Edit: Removed

Your welcome. [face_batting]

13. Warrior_Goddess

Warrior_Goddess Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 17, 2006
    *faints*

those pics are gorgeous. [face_love]

14. darth_gersh

darth_gersh Force Ghost star 7

Feb 18, 2005
    Ummmm! Can you show that?

15. ROTSFan

Jul 25, 2006
    Tatooine_Gemini: Wow, where'd you get the last Hayden fantasy one? =P~ Was it from a magazine or was it photoshopped?

16. Qui-Dawn

Jul 8, 2000
    Awwwwwwwww, well, thank you so much, sweetie - you adorable flatterer, you....and of course you know also that it'll get you simply *everywhere* with me. ;) *impish giggle* But, yes, just as a matter of course I think that....he really does only tend to bring it out in me, to evoke it, you could say, and *honestly* now - when he's quite simply lookin' that way, is the thing, so undeniably and toothsomely, irresistibly, almost sinfully and nearly impossibly gorgeous and beautiful and altogether dashingly and carelessly, easily handsome par excellence.... (*must*....bite his bottom lip....among other things....) ....well, then, yes, suffice it to say that - what else can one do, really, but wax downright rhapsodic about him....consistently, and yes....always. Mmmmmmm, *quite*.... :D [face_love] And, oh yes, of *course* it's a sure thing that all those pics you posted....oh, pure nirvana's the word for it, each and every one of 'em and no mistake....quite an ecstasy, actually....and I think literally, too. ;)

Dawn. (more, please....more....)

17. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005
    *gasp!* *swoons and falls over*

5 minutes later...
    Is there anyone here from Aus who remembers the channel 10 ads with Hayden?? YOu know saying things like "channel 10...seriously" etc.??
    I always looked forward to those.

18. starwarsrules123

starwarsrules123 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2006
    You won't believe me when I say this but..

I think "DEN" is pretty cute. ;)

19. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    Watch the pics, folks. You guys know better than to have nudes and anything showing too much.

20. ROTSFan

Jul 25, 2006
    [face_laugh] LOL I noticed that last one was gone. Good thing I downloaded it before it got gone :p

Was that authentic, Tatooine_Gemini?....you still didn't answer. No offense intended by the previous comment btw, Dawn.

P.S. you do sound like V

21. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    :oops: [face_plain]

22. farrellg

farrellg Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2005
    Perhaps all four of us (including Hayden) could participate. I'd like to take him from the top. Maybe you and Ani_Lover could take him from the bottom, or even work from top to bottom. I'm ecstatic with pleasure just thinking about it![face_love]

I saw Factory Girl yesterday, and boy was Hayden hot!=P~ Not that his irrestistable sexiness would come as a surprise, but he got me so excited that it would be remiss not to mention his sex appeal. In addition, Hayden did a very fine job with his role as a Bob Dylanesque character. The film should help garner Hayden even more recognition for his acting capabilities.

Tatooine_Gemini, could you provide a link for the naked photos? You could PM me if necessary. I'd love to see our man Hayden's glorious uncovered body.=P~ [face_devil]

23. ROTSFan

Jul 25, 2006
    Confused about something Master Fett?

24. ROTSFan

Jul 25, 2006
    farrellg : It wasn't really a naked pic or anything, the blanket was down low and it looks like he may have been feeling himself or something. btw, are you male? Just curious...

25. JedimasterMoon

May 4, 2005
    I'm glad others could enjoy Factory Girl, I love seeing Hayden in indie movies he is brilliant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.