The Heart of Destiny (JA - ANH)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Laura_Kenobi, Aug 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KenobisGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... Wow... Mara Jade, huh? Cool! My favorite characters are related! Neato!

More soon please! :D
  2. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 5
    *blinks*

:eek: Wow, it's on the 4th page! :eek:

M: Yes, Mara Jade Kenobi. ;) Priceless? Thanks! I had to add at least a little Obi-humor in there (hey, it's like Obi-torture... Obi-humor)... :D Thanks for the 'up'!

KenobisGirl: Yup, in my story they're related. I had to find some way to bring Mara into the story... she's one cool chick. :)

I'll post again tomorrow - thanks for the FB y'all! It means a lot to me as the author! :D
  3. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    oh my god u gave obiwan a little girl like i wanted thankz ever sooo much laura, but how does mara jade fit into all this i love her though she does kick ass, but how does she fit in with it with being there baby can't wait for more sense it is getting to the better half of the story.... [face_love]
  4. Ginger_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Uppers! :)

Thanks for saying that Laura! You think I could write anything huh? Let's see what the old imagination chucks out next after Silent Nights huh?

Cool chapters and I love the little twist with the baby!
  5. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 5
    Jenny: You'll have to wait and see how Mara fits into the picture... :) I'm glad you're enjoying this!

Ginger: Well, it is the truth! :) You're very talented, my friend! :D

Here's the next post, y'all... I guess this post will inspire some... interesting things from some of you... ;)

~*~ six standard months later ~*~

Obi-Wan Kenobi ran down the streets of Trassent ? a volcanic planet on the outer rim ? as fast as he could possibly go. Ignoring stares from passing pedestrians, he tried to keep the speeder in view. That speeder held Anakin Skywalker ? his Padawan Learner. It had appeared out of nowhere, swooping out of the sky to grab his apprentice. He would not let them get away!

He chased it for what seemed like hours. The chase ended when the speeder flew into the crater of the volcano Mount Alesa. Obi-Wan climbed the mountain as fast as he could? but when he reached the top there was no sign of the speeder ? or Anakin. Breathing heavily, he took in his surroundings. It was exceptionally hot, and smoke billowed from the crater. It was not due to erupt soon, but Obi-Wan knew he needed to be careful. Anything could happen in a place such as this.

His eyes scanned the sides of the crater. Suddenly, he saw Anakin. He was lying on his face in a heap on a ledge to the right. Obi-Wan gasped. He looked? dead. As quickly as he could, he made his way over to his fallen Padawan. He kneeled down beside Anakin.

?Anakin, can you hear me? Padawan?? Obi-Wan couldn?t see Anakin?s face. He reached out to turn his Padawan over.

Without warning, and as fast as lightning, Anakin moved. He flipped to his feet, kicking Obi-Wan over. A beam of brilliant red extended from his hand. Obi-Wan was horrified. A red lightsaber?

?Anakin, are you okay?? Obi-Wan climbed to his feet. Something was not right?

?Ha! You fool! You didn?t see this coming, did you??

?Padawan, I have not the slightest clue what you?re talking about. Where did you get that ?saber??

Obi-Wan?s blood ran cold at the look in his Padawan?s eyes. ?Why, it?s mine Obi-Wan. My Sith weapon. I am a Sith.? Darkness radiated from Anakin in waves. Obi-Wan could barely breath. * NO! Anakin! *

?Anakin, you don?t know what you?re saying. You?re injured. We need to get out of here.?

?No. I?ll never go anywhere with you again. I am no longer a Jedi, and definitely no longer your Padawan Learner. And you, old man, will never make it out of here with your life.?

?Anakin??

?Oh, and I forgot to mention it, but that?s no longer my name. My name is Darth Vader. Lord of the Sith.?

Obi-Wan?s knees felt weak. This could not be happening! Not to Anakin ? his Padawan, his friend, his son. He loved Anakin as if he was a son. At the thought, his thoughts shifted to Mara and Gwen. He had to make it out of here alive.

That was when Anakin struck. Lunging at Obi-Wan with a cry of anger, his eyes full of hatred. Obi-Wan pulled his lightsaber from his belt and quickly parried the attack. He had to talk some sense into Anakin!

?Anakin,? he called over the clashing of their lightsabers, ?you don?t know what you?re doing! Padawan? think of Padmé! Your wife! What will this do to her??

Anakin laughed then; a horrible, cold laugh that answered the question without words. ?Do you think I really care? I am better than her. She is a fool. You are a fool. And for that you will die,? he paused momentarily, ?where did you think I was going all those nights when I wasn?t home at curfew? I was meeting with my real Master? and you were too stupid to see it. You?re a fool, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Qui-Gon would be ashamed of you.?

Those words hurt Obi-Wan more than physical pain ever could. * No! He cannot be ashamed of me! Oh, by the Force? Please no? *

A quick surge in the Force was all the warning he got. Rocks the size of speeders began to fall from all directions. Obi-Wan had to be continually moving to k
  6. jedi_master_gimpy Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow!! What a post, and it looks like I'm the first to respond! :D We're certainly progressing quickly! I liked the whole Mara Jade Kenobi thing, that was really cool. Looking forward to more, I don't know how Obi-Wan's going to survive losing Anakin as well....
  7. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    ohh wow poor obiwan i knew that was going to happen with anakin turning and all..

you know the main reason why i love this story so much is that you started off with obiwan being 16 and he is now 36. i love it because it is taking us threw his life and i love that soo mush, and i love his family as well so i just can't wait for the next post
    keep up the awesome writing laura :) :)
  8. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 5
    gimpy: Thanks! :) I just couldn't help but bring Mara into the picture... she so cool! :D

Jenny: Actually, that was one of my goals with this story - to follow Obi through his life and to give him a family, etc. You say the kindest things... [face_blush] I'm glad you're enjoying this!

I don't have time to post at the moment, so I'll just UP this and hopefully post the next part tonight! Okay? :)

:D
  9. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 5
    Just to let you know, my knowledge of medical ?stuff? is very limited. So I apologize in advance for my medical inaccuracy. I hope you can enjoy this anyway?

~*~*~*~

Something was very wrong. Gwen felt it the moment her husband?s ship docked in the temple hanger. Agony and physical pain rippled through the Force. The boarding ramp lowered, and she waited for Obi-Wan to come striding out to greet her.

Nobody came.

Her heart clenched forcefully with alarm. She made sure her comlink was working, and crept cautiously into the ship.

?Obi-Wan? Anakin?? her voice echoed through the eerily quiet ship. Her hand rested lightly on her lightsaber.

Still nothing.

She walked along silently, wondering if someone had ?captured? the ship and done something to Obi-Wan and Anakin. Suddenly, her foot landed in something slippery. She looked down.

Blood.

Gwen gasped. Looking up, she realized it was a trail of blood. Leading to the cockpit. She raced up the hall and into the cockpit.

There, lying on the floor ? in a pool of his own blood and barely alive ? was her husband, Obi-Wan Kenobi. She nearly threw up. Snatching her comlink off her belt, she switched it on.

?Jedi Temp??

?Listen, this is Knight Gwen A?mour. I need a team of healers to the hanger, immediately! I?m on board Master Kenobi?s ship. He?s been horribly injured!?

?Right away.?

Gwen switched the dumb thing off. She dropped to her knees beside her husband. * Oh, Force, Obi-Wan! What did you do this time? * She wondered briefly where Anakin was, but she saw no trace of him.

?Obi-Wan? please wake up?? she looked down at his right arm. It was twisted at an impossible angle. Definitely broken. There was a giant gash on his forehead, and blood leaked slowly out of the corner of his mouth. She resisted the urge to cry. Panicking would do no good now.

The healers rushed into the ship, carrying a stretcher. Gwen got out of their way, and they placed Obi-Wan carefully onto the stretcher. She moved to walk beside it. Once they reached the medi-center, they put Obi-Wan ? still on his stretcher ? into a ?temporary room? while they got another room ready. The healers agreed to let Gwen stay alone with Obi-Wan, but they made her promise to contact them at once if even the slightest thing went wrong. Gwen felt totally hopeless as she gazed at the bloody face of her husband. Blood was still leaking out of the corners of his mouth, and she was scared. Scared for Obi-Wan.

The room was deathly quiet, and Gwen jumped slightly when Obi-Wan moaned softly. Her heart leapt into her throat. He was waking up!

?G ? Gwen??

?Obi-Wan! I?m right here ? don?t try to speak.?

He ignored her, and continued. ?Wh?where are we??

?Shhhh? we?re in the Temple medi-center. You?ve been severely injured. I found you unconscious on your ship. Do you remember putting it on auto pilot??

?Yes.?

?That was good thinking. Don?t talk anymore. You might further injure yourself.?

He nodded gently, and then shifted uncomfortably. He tried to muffle his cry of pain at the movement of his broken body, but was unsuccessful. Tears came to his eyes, and Gwen could practically touch his pain ? the waves through the Force were strong and numerous.

?Oh, Obi-Wan?? her eyes were wet with tears as well. She sent him a wave of comfort and love through the Force.

/// Thank you Love. ///

/// Force, Obi-Wan! What happened? ///

/// I? Anakin? betrayed? ///

He trailed off as his entire body began to shake violently. Gwen shouted for the healers, and jumped out of the way as they came rushing in. They rushed Obi-Wan into the emergency center, and told her to wait outside. She sank weakly into a chair.

And waited.
    And waited.
    And waited.

Finally, after about an hour, a healer stepped out of the room. Gwen was on her feet in an instant.

?Knight A?mour??

?Yes. How is he doing??

The healer shook his head. ?Not too well. He suffered massive internal damage, and we?re goin
  10. ApprenticeM Jedi Master

star 4
    OK, time to kill Vader. :mad:

And he hurt Obi!!! To quote Solo/Kenobi, I have a bad feeling about this......
  11. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    nooo your not going to kill off obiwan are you i'll just die if you do laura... :(

** throws her lightsaber at the computer screen**

now pleasee tell me obiwan will live at least long enough to kill darth vader pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :(

pleaseee post more mesa can't wait for more
    :_| :_| :_|
  12. KenobisGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Please don't kill him! I'm already upset enough over Obi's death over at Knight_obi's thread! I don't think I can handle his death a second time! Come on Obi, you can pull through!

Great Post! :)

More soon please! :D
  13. Ginger_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm with Kenobi's girl! Too much death...

(hugs Laura) THANKS!! I'm talented! Awww thank you!! :D :) You are too! No one else could write something as *sniff* cool as this!!
  14. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    i know over on knight_obi's thread she killed off obiwan so basicly i hate knight_obi now :mad: .

anywayz laura pleasee don't kill off obiwan i may not be able to take another obiwan death ;)
  15. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 5
    Ah, sorry for the delay, everyone! Darth Real Life is slamming me right now... :( :_|

M: You know, I even want to kill him (Vader)! ;) Poor Obi... I put him through such terrible ordeals... :D

Jenny: Hey, I like the new icon! I'm afraid it's a secret if Obi dies or not... ;) Wait and see... :D but please don't die! :eek:

KenobisGirl: Thanks! So I guess you second Jenny's 'don't kill Obi'... :)

Ginger: And you third it... ;) Your stuff is definately as cool, if not more so, than this! :D

Well, here's the second half of the previous post... enjoy! :) Just a warning to those of you who may need tissues... bring them out! :D

~*~*~*~

Gwen nodded, and entered Obi-Wan?s room. He looked a little better without all the blood on his face, but she could tell he was still in a lot of pain. His right arm was in a hard cast. His eyes fixed on her, and he smiled weakly.

?Gwen.?

?Did they tell you??

?About the surgery? Yes.? There was something in his eyes. Something she couldn?t quite pick out?

?They said they want my permission??

?I?ll be fine, Love. No worries. I think?? he began to cough violently, and blood trickled from his mouth again. Gwen frantically grabbed some paper towels and wiped it off his face.

?Obi-Wan??

?I think I really need this surgery?? Fear. That was what she saw in his eyes. He was afraid. Afraid of the surgery?

?Obi-Wan, this will be okay. You?ll be fine.?

?I know. Surgery is just not one of my favorite things.? He looked like he was about to pass out again, and Gwen leaned over so he could see her better.

?I?ll be right outside the door. And when they?re all done I?ll bring Mara in to see you.?

?Okay. I love you.?

?I love you too.?

She leaned over and kissed him quickly, then turned and hurried out of the room. She told the healer that he could go ahead with the surgery, and the healer smiled at her.

?We?ll do everything in our power to help him.?

?Thank you. I know you will.?

Practically running to Master L?arel?s quarters, she picked Mara up and get back to the medi-center within five minutes. Mara was sleeping, and Gwen could barely sit still. Hours passed, and just when she thought she could wait no more, the healers exited Obi-Wan?s room. She stood ? careful not to wake her daughter ? and walked over to the healer she had spoken with earlier.

?May I see him??

?Yes. He?ll make a full recovery. That was one of the most uneventful surgeries I?ve ever done. No complications or anything. He?s a lucky man.?

?I know. Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this means to me.?

?I?m glad I could help. He?s right in there. He?s conscious, but very weak. He lost loads of blood.?

Thanking him again, she entered Obi-Wan?s room. His eyes were closed, but she could tell he was awake.

?Obi-Wan??

His eyes opened and he smiled at her. His eyes were a bit glazed, and he looked a little pale, but she could tell he was feeling better. She pulled a chair up beside his bed.

?How do you feel??

?Actually, much better; very weak but very glad to be alive. Is Mara asleep?? Obi-Wan glanced at their daughter.

?Yes,? Gwen handed her to Obi-Wan, and he held her close with his uninjured arm, ?she slept practically the entire time. I?m glad someone got some rest!? she laughed softly. Mara opened her green eyes and took in her surroundings. Her eyes landed on her father?s face, and she smiled. Obi-Wan chuckled gently.

?You?re such a miracle, my little one. And I need you now more than ever?? his voice trailed off and a haunted look appeared in his eyes. Gwen leaded over to get closer to him.

?Love, what?s wrong? How did you manage to get yourself hurt so badly??

?Anakin.? Obi-Wan closed his eyes briefly. ?Anakin betrayed me. I lost him, Gwen. I had such a bad feeling, and yet I dismissed it as just ?Masterly worrying.? And now he?s gone? and I killed him.?

?What? What do you mean ?killed him?
  16. ApprenticeM Jedi Master

star 4
    Lets see, Ani's (That little Sith child) has already turned.... So I REALLY have a bad feeling cause I'm pretty sure I know what the "danger" is...... :(
  17. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    You can't leave us there laura awwwwwww!
    Pleasee post soon or you will find me dead on the thread floor..... ;)

P.S. thankz about the icon!!!!!!! :)
  18. Broken-Sabre Jedi Knight

star 2
    Great work with the story.

Please don't leave us hanging here to long.

Can someone please pass some tissues, :_|
    Very emotional stuff and well written.
    I guess the Jedi Purges must be coming up soon? or the clone wars???

Could be interesting. :)
  19. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 5
    M: Well, you'll find out what's going to happen very soon... ;)

Jenny: HERE'S A POST!!!!!! Please don't die! :eek: ;)

Broken-Sabre: I hope I didn't "leave you hanging" too long! I've been very busy... :( Thanks so much for the wonderful FB! :)

And here goes...

~*~*~*~

Be warned, there are one or two tiny swear words in this chapter. If that kind of thing bothers you, then would recommend that you skip this post. They are just used to display a strong emotion...
    If you?re the sensitive kind, consider yourself warned as well... ^_^

~*~*~*~

***CRASH***

Obi-Wan Kenobi was out of bed in an instant. Throwing on a clean tunic, he raced into the hall.

And froze momentarily in dread.

The Jedi Temple was under attack. Fire swept the walls and the ceiling of the corridor. Millions of storm troopers raced through the halls, blasting everything within their range. But where were the rest of the Jedi?

* Why didn?t I feel the disturbance through the Force? I? * He suddenly realized that he couldn?t feel anything outside of his room, until he had the door open. Someone must have done something?

Whirling around and locking the door behind him, Obi-Wan raced into his daughter?s room. He scooped Mara up, and hurried to wake his wife.

?Gwen! Wake up! Gwen!? His voice was urgent, and Gwen?s eyes fluttered open.

?What??

?Get dressed, quickly! The Temple is under attack! Get up!?

She was on her feet and dressed in thirty seconds. Obi-Wan handed Mara to her.

?Take her. Get out of here. I don?t care where you go ? just find somewhere safe. Hide there until I have a chance to come for you. I have to help the others,? there was a pounding on the door. He kissed her quickly and then motioned toward the window, ?Go now. I love you both so much??

***BLAST***

?GO!? Obi-Wan shrieked as storm troopers streamed into the room. Gwen darted out the window and began to descend down the walls of the Jedi Temple. Obi-Wan was relieved to notice that the troopers didn?t notice her departure. He made quick work of the five storm troopers, and then raced out into the hall. He quickly realized that there was nothing he could do. Time seemed to go by at an agonizingly slow rate as fire burned all around him, and he raced towards the front exit of the Temple. Once outside, he searched frantically for his wife and child. He couldn?t find them. In fact, he couldn?t find anyone. All the Jedi seemed to have vanished? Obi-Wan wondered momentarily if all of them were still sleeping in their rooms. The Force was blocked off?

With a ground-shattering explosion, the Jedi Temple exploded. Obi-Wan was thrown a good distance, and he jumped to his feet in horror. Whirling around, he knew that he had been correct in thinking that most of the Jedi had been sleeping in their beds? but no more. Killed. Thousands of much-needed Jedi killed in their home. All that was left of the only home he had ever known was the foundation and a good deal of ash and debris. Obi-Wan instinctively reached out through the Force to find Gwen.

And felt nothing.

Panic pulsed through his veins. /// GWEN! ///

/// Obi? ///

He reached out with all of his strength, and found the weak life force that was his wife. He ran towards it as fast as he could. As she came into view, he cried out her name.

?GWEN!?

He fell to his knees beside her still form. Cradling her gently in his arms, he poured life force into her.

?Obi-Wan??

?I?m right here, Darling. I?m right here beside you. You?re going to be okay??

?Obi-Wan,? he could tell it was a struggle for her to breathe, to talk, ?he? he killed her??

?Shhhhhh? Love? everything?s going to be okay?? * Force, please! Please! Oh, gods? *

?He killed Mara??

Obi-Wan felt like he?d been slammed in the chest with a sledgehammer. * Mara! * Anger boiled within him. ?Who??

?The Emperor.?

?Oh, Force? Gw
  20. Ginger_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    *hands broken sabre a tissue*

Save some for me *sob* :_|

Laura! Superb!! :D

*disappears on a quest for more tissues*

Gets me everytime...
  21. ApprenticeM Jedi Master

star 4
    Please tell me the next post is a happy one!! I can't take anymore!!! :_| :_| :_| Now, if you'll excuse me I have to go hunt down a certain Sith child......*Grabs lightsaber*
  22. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    ok i'm writing this 30 minutes after i read this last post and i'm still crying seriously for real i am still crying it got to me that much. Ok if you think about it it's really sad to think that all those jedi went to sleep and never woke up just found them self's one with the force all of sudden.
    thats one of the thing's that just gets to me
    to cry. Second obiwan's wife gets killed that really got to me. Third obiwan thinks mara got killed too that was just awfull for him and, Forth obiwan has gone threw sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    much pain in his life that just did it for
    me i could not take it any more and so i cried and still am so i'm going to get off line and go to my room and cry some more..

pleaseee post soon.............. :_|
  23. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 5
    Ginger: Thanks, my friend! :)

M: :eek: Let me know if you catch him! ;) The next post... well lets just say it can't be as bad as the above, can it? :p :D

Jenny: You are too kind. Crying? Really? :eek: I'm... :eek: I guess it was quite a sad post...

:_| There's only one post left, so I think I'm going to wait until later today to post it... don't want to end too soon, you know? Y'all have been so wonderful - reading and leaving FB!!!! Thanks! :D
  24. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 5
    *deep breath*

Well, here's the last post! Enjoy!!!!! :D

This post happens "Years After" the last post (I?m not sure exactly how many years? but this chapter begins ANH, so hopefully that will give you some idea of the time that has passed?)

~*~*~*~

The cry of a sand person echoed into Obi-Wan Kenobi?s ?house.? He stood, and reached out with the Force. * Luke! He?s in trouble! *

Making his way out into the canyon, he spotted the young man. With the Force, he created a cry very similar to that of a kyrat dragon. The sand people scurried away in terror.

He walked over to Luke, who lay motionless on the ground, and placed his hand on the young man?s forehead. He would be okay. The soft warbling of a droid caused Obi-Wan to look up.

?Hello there, my little friend. Come on out, don?t be afraid.?

The droid wheeled out of its hiding place, and whistled in concern. Luke groaned and opened his eyes.

?Rest easy, son. You?ve had a busy day. You?re fortunate to be all in one piece!?

?Ben? Ben Kenobi? Boy am I glad to see you!?

Ben was surprised. Glad to see him? He asked Luke what brought him out so far.

?This little droid,? Luke pointed to the droid, ?he seems to be searching for a former master of his ? I?ve never seen such devotion in a droid before. He claims he is the property of an ?Obi-Wan Kenobi?. Do you know him? Is he a relative of yours??

* Obi-Wan Kenobi?*

?Obi-Wan Kenobi? Obi-Wan. Now that?s a name I?ve not heard in a long time? a long time.?

?You know him then??

Obi-Wan smiled. ?Of course I know him ? he?s me! I haven?t gone by the name Obi-Wan since, well, before you were born.?

* I needed to hide from your father, and so I took on the name ?Ben?. Nobody has called me Obi-Wan in years? except your mother called me Obi-Wan when I took you away from her? *

~*~*~*~

Obi-Wan sighed. After meeting Luke in the canyon things had happened so fast.

Now here they were, on board the Millennium Falcon, on their way to Alderaan.

* The twins will be reunited at last. I wish Padmé could be here now. *

But she was not. He had felt it the moment she died. That was years ago?

Suddenly, voices cried out in the Force, and here suddenly silenced. Obi-Wan reached out unsteadily. Luke was saying something?

As Obi-Wan told Luke he was okay, he also told him to get on with his ?exercises?. Luke was already quite skilled with the lightsaber. Obi-Wan saw Anakin?s skill in his son?s movements. What about all those voices? The last time he had felt anything remotely similar was when the Temple had been destroyed?

Han Solo announced that they were going to pull out of hyperspace, and Obi-Wan mentally prepared himself. He had a very bad feeling about this?

~*~*~*~

?Come here, Hand.?

Mara Jade stepped into her Master?s field of vision. She had grown into quite the assassin, with her mother?s beauty and her father?s skill. The Emperor smiled. He remembered the day he had taken Mara from that pathetic Knight. He had used the Force to make it seem as though he had killed the baby girl, and the woman had believed it. Her screams of horror had been quite enjoyable.

And she had told Obi-Wan Kenobi that their daughter was dead. Nobody ever knew that she lived?

?Yes, my Lord??

?I have a new assignment for you??

~*~*~*~

?When I left you, I was but the learner ? now I am the Master.?

Obi-Wan?s heart clenched. * Anakin? *

?Only a master of evil, Darth.?

They struck out at each other. Obi-Wan was shaken. This monster had an evil style ? and a deadly one. No longer did he use the techniques that Obi-Wan had taught him. There was no resemblance between the way Anakin Skywalker fought and the way Darth Vader fought.

?Your powers are weak, old man.?

* ?You?re not that old?? * Gwen?s cheerful voice echoed through his head. Pain flared through his veins? along with a large amount of guilt. Obi-Wan constructed solid mental shields.
  25. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    *gets her tissues*
    thats was great even though obiwan went threw so much pain in the end he was in pain no more and happy finally again.... :)

can't wait to see what stories you have in store for us next..... :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.